Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2008, 04:25 PM

5 posts, read 29,040 times

Advertisements

Anyone purchased or building in Washington Estates?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2008, 09:22 AM
sj3

118 posts, read 634,703 times
Are you talking about in Robbinsville, NJ?

Old 02-19-2008, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sj3 View Post
Are you talking about in Robbinsville, NJ?

yes! did you buy there?

Old 02-20-2008, 06:52 AM
sj3

No, but we did walk through the model and WOW, that is all I can say! That was gorgeous! I do not know anyone who actually bought there but I do know many in Town Center who checked it out. With the market as it is and so many homes for sale in our neighborhood, it isn't the time.
I guess my only issue is that it is just one road and I really would like more of a neighborhood.
But, my husband and I do love it. We love the location, the homes have great floorplans, and for those sizes of homes, the prices are very good. Are you considering it?
If you are looking in Robbinsville and like that "look" you may want to check out Washington Greene. It isn't new but it is nice!

Old 02-20-2008, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sj3 View Post
No, but we did walk through the model and WOW, that is all I can say! That was gorgeous! I do not know anyone who actually bought there but I do know many in Town Center who checked it out. With the market as it is and so many homes for sale in our neighborhood, it isn't the time.
I guess my only issue is that it is just one road and I really would like more of a neighborhood.
But, my husband and I do love it. We love the location, the homes have great floorplans, and for those sizes of homes, the prices are very good. Are you considering it?
If you are looking in Robbinsville and like that "look" you may want to check out Washington Greene. It isn't new but it is nice!
Washington Estates sold their remaining two homes in january. I signed in December and they just started breaking ground last week. I noticed there are many comments on Christoher Estates but none on Washington. Then again, there are only twenty five homes being built in the area. Anyway, I have so many questions about septic, propane gas, and well, all of which is the hook up in WE. I'm from a big city and just not used to any of that stuff. I appreciate your reply.

I take it that you live in Town Center? My wife and I looked at few single family homes that way as well. I love the fact that there are so many people there. That new pizza store is definitely a plus.

Old 02-21-2008, 08:06 AM
sj3

Good luck with whatever you decide. Town Center is nice, but I am ready to live further from my neighbors. Space would be nice. A yard would be even better, especially with small children!
I do not know the details about WE for you. Robbinsville is a nice town, overall, it has its pros and cons for sure! All towns do though, don't they?
Good luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey