Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2014, 06:58 PM

1,282 posts, read 3,704,831 times

Advertisements

Happy Birthday Val! I echo the sentiments from Country - you are very kind and helpful on here, as well as you are a sweetie in person!

I no longer have a photobucket account so I will have to just let all the others bring the goodies. I bring the hugs anyways!

Oh and remember that in a day or so we have another HUGE birthday to celebrate.

Enjoy your day though and we will have lots of cake to enjoy this week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2014, 07:02 PM

Default We are going to CONTINUE the celebration -- it is also the week of Country's birthday!

I am training through the weekend, and will not have time to stop in - but I wanted to continue the celebration for Country! I know Val and Country are the 2 of the sweetest people on here (with LOL coming in right behind them both!!) What a pleasure to wish them BOTH a wonderful birthday in the same week.

So let's have double the cake, drinks and balloons! Turn on the music and let's dance!

Old 04-24-2014, 07:40 PM

2,360 posts, read 5,250,733 times
Happy Birthday Val. Enjoy your day.

Old 04-24-2014, 09:13 PM

3,712 posts, read 11,039,948 times
Happy Birthday, Val!! Sorry, I'm a little late and empty handed. I'm very busy trying to get the house cleaned for company arriving tomorrow as DH's burial is Sat (now that the cemetery is finally open and thawed out).

Hope you had a lovely day!

Old 04-25-2014, 06:54 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,200,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NH2NCMom View Post
I am training through the weekend, and will not have time to stop in - but I wanted to continue the celebration for Country! I know Val and Country are the 2 of the sweetest people on here (with LOL coming in right behind them both!!) What a pleasure to wish them BOTH a wonderful birthday in the same week.

So let's have double the cake, drinks and balloons! Turn on the music and let's dance!
NH2NCMom - thanks so much for reminding us our beloved countrylv22's birthday!

Now knowing this let me "roll back the video tape" and start over: Please hold the line and hold everything! You mean we're celebrating another B-day of OUR COUNTRYLV22 and till now went unnoticed?! You mean that our Countrylv is (in lieu of not knowing her age) has now turned 16 years old?

Now everyone as NH2NCMom has said - lets please bring another batch of everything!

Dearest Country,

Now to resume..............,

My revised checklist: Bring another batch of balloons. (Check)

Wishing you a Blessed Birthday Day!

GOD Bless!

Be well!

Win the lottery!

Your brother in Christ,
lol-its-good4U

Old 04-26-2014, 03:22 PM

Yes it is true, I announced it, and I am surprised it has been so quiet in here. I wish there was a way to shout it from the rooftop (but I'm actually on a quick break from work at the moment). I know she can't be older than the 22 in her name right?

Ok carry on - and if I could LOL I'd "like" or rate your post 20Million times over. we are blessed to have her as a friend. And we are blessed to have you as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
NH2NCMom - thanks so much for reminding us our beloved countrylv22's birthday!

Now knowing this let me "roll back the video tape" and start over: Please hold the line and hold everything! You mean we're celebrating another B-day of OUR COUNTRYLV22 and till now went unnoticed?! You mean that our Countrylv is (in lieu of not knowing her age) has now turned 16 years old?

Now everyone as NH2NCMom has said - lets please bring another batch of everything!

Dearest Country,

Now to resume..............,

My revised checklist: Bring another batch of balloons. (Check)

Wishing you a Blessed Birthday Day!

GOD Bless!

Be well!

Win the lottery!

Your brother in Christ,
lol-its-good4U

Old 05-10-2014, 11:11 AM

Smile To all Mothers here and everywhere................

Old 05-11-2014, 11:52 AM

Thank you LOL - and the same to all the mothers out there!

Old 06-11-2014, 06:54 PM

Default Happy Birthday to DARE

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Dare. I'm wondering if everything is ok with Country, it is unlike her to be gone this long! Anyways Dare I hope your day is as special as you (even if the day is just about done). I know I got you over on FB, but wanted to say it here for those who don't hang with us over there.

Old 06-21-2014, 04:20 PM

Happy Belated Birthday Dare!

Hope that you had a GREAT B-Day!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire