Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2014, 04:25 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,200,663 times

Advertisements

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2014, 11:13 AM

Hope that all of you are doing fine and in great health.

I would be happier on July 4ths these past years if the "!@#$^%*" currently occupying the White House wasn't and messing our country and whatever is left of our freedoms up one day at a time.

GOD Bless!

lol-its-good4U

Old 07-16-2014, 06:48 AM

Anyway, I'll awake in time to pay a visit to NH this coming Saturday and Sunday in Manchester.

Hope that you all are doing well and enjoying the summer so far.

GOD Bless!

lol-its-good4U

Old 08-13-2014, 07:12 AM

1,282 posts, read 3,704,831 times
OK I could have sworn I had responded to at least one of your posts LOL, but for some reason I don't see it. Anyhow I'm around here and there. Most of us have taken to facebook because we are free to be ourselves. It would be great to know if you are over there. The only one we haven't got over there yet is Country, although we certainly have tried.

Anyhow, life is good, busy - and summer is returning this week. Finally the gray skies are gone and the rain that has deluged NC for the past month is taking a hiatus for now. Hope all is well with you.

Old 08-14-2014, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH2NCMom View Post
OK I could have sworn I had responded to at least one of your posts LOL, but for some reason I don't see it. Anyhow I'm around here and there. Most of us have taken to facebook because we are free to be ourselves. It would be great to know if you are over there. The only one we haven't got over there yet is Country, although we certainly have tried.

Anyhow, life is good, busy - and summer is returning this week. Finally the gray skies are gone and the rain that has deluged NC for the past month is taking a hiatus for now. Hope all is well with you.
Don't really worry about not responding my friend, this is a "luxury" thread reserved more or less for birthdays, holidays and such. I don't currently have a facebook account and deciding whether to do so or not as I'm not thrilled with airing myself on URL's like that for all to see. We'll see and if I decide to do so all my (NH and you) friends will receive messages to my ID and such there.

It has been that cloudy that long in NC? Well, as long as life is good for you and yours in great health that's all that matters. I've been doing okay thanks, just in the process of possibly thinking (though not etched in stone) of relocating to where I'm still trying to determine. It's difficult to gauge this Obama (blank) economy plus other positive and negative factors in each area I look into. Just really tough and find myself at a standstill at this point.

May GOD Bless You and Yours!

lol-its-good4U

Old 09-14-2014, 11:19 AM

1,282 posts, read 3,704,831 times
Well LOL, good luck with your decision and possible relocation. My other half is currently unemployed after working for the same company over 14 years! Goes to show what loyalty gets you nowadays. I certainly agree with you and your thoughts of this economy!! I'm trying to remember to stay positive and leave it up to the Lord - it's hard at times though as I'm sure you know.

Let us know what you decide on all fronts. Prayers and hugs

Old 09-19-2014, 12:01 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,201,046 times
Talking HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to OUR DEAR FRIEND "NH2NCMOM" YAY!! Please join me!!

WE ARE HAVING A HUUUUUGE PARTY!!!!!!

Please join the FUN to CELEBRATE OUR DEAR FRIEND & WONDERFUL POSTER

"NH2NCMOM" YAY!!!WE ARE HAVING A PARTY!!!!

DEAR "NH2NCMOM"

You are always on my mind, in my prayers. I miss you!!

I REALLY WANT TO CELEBRATE YOU TODAY!!!! So, I hope that "LOL" and the rest of the

"GANG" will join us for some cake, drinks, laughter & fun

HAVE A GREAT DAY, WEEKEND, MONTH & YEAR!!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU TODAY & ALWAYS!!!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU & MANY MORE!!!!

LETS HAVE SOME CAKE, COOKIES, ICE CREAM, DRINKS!!!

((((((HUGS))))))))

BLESSINGS GOING YOUR WAY!!!!

THANK YOU TO "LOL" & "NH2NCMOM" & ALL of the FRIENDS for keeping this thread

ALIVE!!!IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!!!!

LOVE

COUNTRY

Last edited by countrylv22; 09-19-2014 at 12:06 PM.. Reason: You guys are the BEST!!Had problems getting back in here & some"other" issues.Please keep my mother in your prayers!God bless

Old 09-19-2014, 02:40 PM

Dear NH2NCMom,

Let this day be full of Joy and Celebration. I wish you an outstanding and fabulous birthday my friend!

GOD Bless!

lol-its-good4U

Old 09-20-2014, 12:07 PM

2,360 posts, read 5,250,733 times
Happy Birthday NH2NCMom, I'm a day late getting to the party but wanted to say Happy Birthday anyway. I hope you enjoyed your day!

Old 09-21-2014, 11:05 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,331,972 times
Happy Birthday greetings (again) NH2NC Mom,hope it was a wonderful day!

Nicole
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire