Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2016, 03:41 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,200,663 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH2NCMom View Post
Ok first off - I know it is sometime this month, and it's somewhere around Val's birthday - so I know Country has a birthday this week (I think if I recall right) so I'm either late, or early - so Happy Birthday to one of the most wonderful people I have never met! Country if the world could just adopt half of your positiveness and caring, we would have a much better place to live in. Thank you for being you and for blessing us on this little board named in your honor.

Secondly, thank you LOL for remembering to post long before I did and for reminding me to come over! You are another one of those wonderful people I have never met

Third of all, I want to wish a Happy Birthday today to Val - a wonderful person I have been lucky to meet! - so it's a DOUBLE PARTY. We are all going to be full after this weekend! I'm going to lay on the hammock and sip a Mudslide hehehe.

Again Happy Birthday to two beautiful ladies

We both have one thing that stands out in common as far as the B-days - I first beat you to Country's B-day and then you beat me to Valerie's B-day. I did remember Valerie's B-day and was going to do the "honors" here this past friday but "life" got in the way.

I'll second the Happy Birthday wishes to two beautiful ladies!

I'll have to pass on the sugary/creamy type B-day cakes and eat a "Fruit and Vegetable cake mixed with oatmeal, stevia and cinnamon" instead.

Maybe one day we'll all meet and if not hopefully in heaven.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2016, 06:02 AM

1,282 posts, read 3,704,831 times
LOL - oh no doubt in my mind that if the Lord doesn't allow us to meet here on Earth, that he will let us celebrate on the streets of gold.

I think I'd like a fruit cake too but maybe with a bit of chocolate sauce to dip it in?

Old 04-25-2016, 06:32 PM

2,360 posts, read 5,250,733 times
Happy Birthday Val. I hope you enjoyed your day!

Old 05-08-2016, 07:13 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,201,046 times
Talking HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY everyone! Thanks for reading! CHEERS!

Dear "COUNTRY PORCH" CITY DATA FORUM FRIENDS!

Wishing you all a very HAPPY & BLESSED MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Whether you are a current poster in this thread/PORCH, a lurker, a Mother, Grandmother, God Mother, etc.

I wish you all a HAPPY DAY full of many BLESSINGS!!!

I also hope & wish that everyone here had a HAPPY DAY with their own Mother!!

If you live far away from your Mother, I hope you were able to speak with her today!!

And tell her how much you LOVE HER!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL THE WONDERFUL MOTHERS OUT THERE!!!

May God Bless you ALL!!!

BLESSINGS TO ALL READING THIS HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MESSAGE!!!

CHEERS & CAKE FOR EVERYONE!!!!

So, what & or how did you celebrate your Mother?

Or what did your children & or grandchildren surprise you with?

I hope they spoiled you all day long!! I hope it was a GREAT WEEKEND!!

HUGS

BLESSINGS!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

COUNTRY

P.S.: I LOVE the TULIPS on the top right corner that CITY DATA posted with their Mother's Day message!

Thanks to ALL participating in this COUNTRY PORCH/THREAD!!!

YOU ARE THE BEST!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-82I5jScYxk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGWf0ERvKH8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cez028TzRmA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-kQgAU8n9s

Old 05-10-2016, 12:29 PM

4,643 posts, read 13,953,232 times
Oh Country... how I have missed seeing your happy posts Thank you, thank you, for ALWAYS remembering our birthdays, and for always taking the time to post here on special days, like Mother's Day. You even remember what each of us likes to enjoy on our special days. Some of us like chocolate cake, some of us like a mojito (not for me yet-must wait for fresh mint to pop out of the herb gardens, hopefully sooon!!)

Our little online Country Porch has seen many people come and go over the years, but you are the constant beacon of sunshine and happiness. I'm so thankful that you're still part of this forum I also want to shout out to lol-its-good4U!! I so enjoy all of the pictures and graphics that you put up for us all to have a smile when we arrive.

Thank you to those who took time to wish me a happy birthday, and sorry that it took me so long to get over here. Live has been a little hectic these days, but so glad that I got to take a few minutes to say hello Hope that everybody is enjoying the SUNSHINE after what seems like weeks of clouds & rain...

Old 06-13-2016, 08:27 AM

1,282 posts, read 3,704,831 times
Default Another birthday - and we are LATE

I just wanted to come on real quick because I figured I would have definitely been late to this one - now we are officially 2 days past DARETODREAMS birthday.

So although some of us have the pleasure of wishing it to you on the big social media site, for those NOT on it, here's your chance as well to come up on the porch and wish her a lovely birthday month. June is a hot one in NC, close to 100 degrees this past weekend. So hoping it is comfy weather on the porch and sipping ice cold lemonade and having some fruit cake.

Ann/Dare - I hope you continue to celebrate. I know life has been kinder since you "retired" - enjoy the hubby and all the beautiful music.

Old 06-17-2016, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH2NCMom View Post
I just wanted to come on real quick because I figured I would have definitely been late to this one - now we are officially 2 days past DARETODREAMS birthday.

So although some of us have the pleasure of wishing it to you on the big social media site, for those NOT on it, here's your chance as well to come up on the porch and wish her a lovely birthday month. June is a hot one in NC, close to 100 degrees this past weekend. So hoping it is comfy weather on the porch and sipping ice cold lemonade and having some fruit cake.

Ann/Dare - I hope you continue to celebrate. I know life has been kinder since you "retired" - enjoy the hubby and all the beautiful music.
Thanks for this reminder as I've haven't checked into this thread for awhile - hope that all is well with you and yours, now to resume my regular type post for these type circumstances coming up next - "stay tuned!" .

Old 06-17-2016, 02:46 PM

WHOOOOOAAAAA!!!!!!

A wonderful person's Birthday has been missed!

Dear DaretoDream,

And may you have many many more in great health, happiness and prosperity!

lol-its-good4U

Old 09-19-2016, 01:22 AM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,201,046 times
Lightbulb HAPPY BIRTHDAY to OUR DEAR "NH2NCMom" WE LOVE YOU!

A GREAT SEPTEMBER BIRTHDAY IS HERE!!!

DEAR CITY DATA, NH, NJ, NC, MA, VT, ME, CT, RI, CA, NY, IL, ID, PA, NE, etc. etc.

MEMBERS & FRIENDS!!!

Please join me as we CELEBRATE a very DEAR FRIEND & long time poster

here at the City Data COUNTRY porch, "NH2NCMom" YAY!!!!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

DEAR "NH2NCMom"

Wishing you a great day, week, month, year!!!

I hope that your LOVED ONES SPOIL YOU ALL MONTH LONG!!!

(TARHEEL STATE NATIVE
I am looking at you!!)

Thank you for all your wonderful & caring posts on City Data,

Thank you for your kindness, great heart & friendship!!!

Please let us know how you are celebrating your SPECIAL DAY & WEEK!!!!

Have some cake & chocolate on me!!!

BLESSINGS, HAPPINESS, BEST OF WISHES, LOVE GOING YOUR WAY!!!

Oh, and flowers!!!

Take good care!!!

CHEERS TO YOU MY DEAR FRIEND!!!

LOVE YA!!

COUNTRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YciKRiuB7bQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BEVZALS6YI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceys0F8cYZM

Old 09-19-2016, 07:58 AM

Dear NH2NCMom,

I hope that you have a great day with GOD'S Blessings!

lol-its-good4U
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire