Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2013, 07:17 AM

8,087 posts, read 15,153,325 times

Advertisements

No need to blow into your bugle, just hold it up and let the wind blow through it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2013, 07:52 AM

448 posts, read 1,070,198 times
Holy moly, sounds like y'all had a winderful time! It blew some here, but not bad. Nice typical fall am here now. Bit chilly and the air smells clean. Feels like hunting season out. Back to warm again tomorrow. Bet when the season changes we'll jump right into winter and not even get a fall. Don't like that idea.
Off to farmers market this am with daughter. Have a great weekend!

Old 09-02-2013, 06:46 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,635,943 times
Did a little grouse hunting this morning with our German short hair gal Dutch. We stumbled on a spot that looked like good grouse cover and started walking. Up, up, up, uphill through logged over hills then started back down through some mature fir stands. Sure enough we hit the covey- 12-15 dusky's in the trees and the dog frantically ran them all out. She was downhill from me so guess where they all flew- downhill.

Oh well. Marked the map and we'll be back. Gonna checkcord that pup next time we head downhill

Old 09-02-2013, 07:15 PM

Try hunting uphill next time

Old 09-02-2013, 07:22 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,635,943 times
I did- we started up, then had to come down. I just let her off lead and she busted them too far in front of me.

Old 09-02-2013, 07:58 PM

Sounds like a little shock collar to keep her in this county?

Old 09-05-2013, 08:51 PM

225 posts, read 303,889 times
Hey everyone. Sorry I havent posted in a while. We had gotten to about 2 miles from the LA / MS state line when the rt front tire blew @ 70mph. Barely missed a road sign by about 6 ft. Almost flipped.
We were down to our last 120 bucks. Thankfully my brother paid for our hotel, tow and repair. Spent the night in Louisiana and then went to Atlanta Ga to spend the night @ my brother's. Then headed up to Chickamauga Ga to my sisters place.
We stayed there about 3 weeks... IT WAS HELL!
The drinking.. every night, pot smoking every day, foul mouthed unruly kids...
mom and I had to share a bed in a room with a 12 yr old .. no AC.. no doors... no privacy...
Mom's stress level was way up and she even had to use her nitro a few times. I was a nervous wreck and had 3... THREE!!!! anxiety attacks.
Then my sister decided to ask mom... "why can't I be your care taker and Valerie (me) can leave? Mom told her NO!
Oh.. and they used moms car ALL they time and took mom everywhere but I got stuck with the kids. I showed my butt on that one. They were trying to push me outta the picture.. so to speak.. Until I showed my butt. And mom got upset... says it was just stress...and my nerves were on edge.... that was until they started asking mom for money.. etc.
Then mom says...WTH! Enough!
Hubby wired me 100 dollars and we put gas in the car and drove back to Atlanta Ga. Stayed at my brothers place for 2 days then we went on to Phenix City Alabama.
We are now staying with my cousin. Nice quiet peaceful... no drugs or alcohol. They live out in the woods. Only exciting thing here is the bobcat that I saw cross thru the front yard about an hour ago when I was outside smoking a cig.
Anyway.. thats where we are. Not going anywhere else until we get our own place.
Hope everyone else is doing well. Will try to get back in touch later.
Hugs to everyone.

Old 09-05-2013, 09:12 PM

Take care! Sounds like you're in heaven now. Best wishes for ya both

Old 09-05-2013, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaBonnema View Post
We are now staying with my cousin. Nice quiet peaceful... no drugs or alcohol. They live out in the woods. Only exciting thing here is the bobcat that I saw cross thru the front yard about an hour ago when I was outside smoking a cig.
Anyway.. thats where we are. Not going anywhere else until we get our own place.
Hope everyone else is doing well. Will try to get back in touch later.
Hugs to everyone.
Wow! more adventure than necessary. Sure glad you escaped from hell!! I like your new idea of excitement.

Old 09-06-2013, 10:36 AM

225 posts, read 303,889 times
Thanks ya'll. It was pure torture... just think.. I only told you guys about 1/4 of everything. Didnt wanna bore you or sound like a negative nancy.
On a more positive note... I do have an attorney for my SSI claim. I have to change my address now since we are not staying at my sisters anymore. My brother said I can use his address in Atlanta.
Hopefully in a couple months we will be able to find a place of our own. If I am approved for disability or SSI... and if I get a nice sized back pay I am going to try to find about 1/2 to 1 acre of land. If I can. That way.. if nothing else, I'll at least have my own place to stay!

Blessings to you all. Hugs xoxox
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana