Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2013, 11:09 PM

225 posts, read 304,001 times

Advertisements

Glad you are ok EH. That blood sugar is a crazy thing.
I've been having weird headaches for about 2 weeks now. It's not like a normal headache. Hurts in the back of my head and sorta up the left side. Then the pain continues down my neck, left shoulder and left arm and elbow. Dont know if it is from a pinched nerve or what. All I know is that it really really hurts. Makes me dizzy and nauseated too. Calling doc tomorrow.
Also gonna see if she will write letter and send me for MRI.
And I need to contact an attorney.
Everything else is going about same. Mom is doing okay. My brother got her a ticket so she can fly to Atlanta to visit him in march. Her Bday present from him.... about time he did something. I think he does something once every 5 or 6 years or so. He is supposed to take her to see my other brother and sister also. That really made her feel good.
Now I just wish I had the money to do something for her. I will... one day... I hope.

Well, I better get back to scouring the internet for genealogy clues.
Big hugs to everyone. Take care. xoxoxo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2013, 08:31 AM

Location: A Very Naughtytown In Northwestern Montanifornia U.S.A.
1,088 posts, read 1,946,713 times
Default Pizza in Thompson Falls ~♥~

Hi porch dwellers, Thompson Falls is getting a pizza joint. I don't know when they will open but it looks like it will be soon. They have all the signage on the building and the inside looks done so soon the pizza eating folks in T.F. won't have to eat cardboard crust frozen pizza on a piece of cardboard anymore.

www.simplesimonpizza.com

Old 02-14-2013, 10:27 AM

8,087 posts, read 15,156,006 times
Here's a tale some of us can identify with...

60th High School Reunion

He was a widower and she a widow. They had known each other for a number of years being high school classmates and having attended class reunions in the past without fail.

This 60th anniversary of their class, the widower and the widow made a foursome with two other singles. They had a wonderful evening, their spirits high. The widower throwing admiring glances across the table. The widow smiling coyly back at him.

Finally, he picked up courage to ask her, "Will you marry me?"

After about six seconds of careful consideration, she answered, "Yes,..... yes I will!"

The evening ended on a happy note for the widower. But the next morning he was troubled. Did she say “Yes” or did she say “No?”

He couldn't remember. Try as he would, he just could not recall. He went over the conversation of the previous evening, but his mind was blank.

He remembered asking the question but for the life of him he could not recall her response. With fear and trepidation he picked up the phone and called her.

First, he explained that he couldn't remember as well as he used to. Then he reviewed the past evening.

As he gained a little more courage he then inquired of her. "When I asked if you would marry me, did you say “Yes” or did you say “No?”

"Why you silly man, I said ‘Yes. Yes I will.’ And I meant it with all my heart."

The widower was delighted. He felt his heart skip a beat.

Then she continued. "And I am so glad you called because I couldn't remember who asked me!”

Old 02-14-2013, 07:36 PM

3,763 posts, read 8,749,743 times
Good one, Reziac LOL

Well, we really have the snow coming down RLM. One blizzard following another blizzard!

Old 02-15-2013, 09:11 AM

Location: A Very Naughtytown In Northwestern Montanifornia U.S.A.
1,088 posts, read 1,946,713 times
Default It's a Good Morning ~♥~

A sunrise shot from our porch this morning. ~♥~ We still have no snow !

Old 02-16-2013, 05:38 PM

18,700 posts, read 42,045,610 times
I'm a happy camper. There is nothing better than fresh, elk, backstrap for supper. Sauteed some onions and mushrooms with it. Mmmmmmmm. The rest of it is in the refridgerators and I have to cut it up and wrap it tonight. But after cutting for 3 hours, I had to take a break. Seeing all that red meat made me hungry.

Old 02-17-2013, 09:14 PM

Location: Approximately 50 miles from Missoula MT/38 yrs full time after 4 yrs part time
2,308 posts, read 4,120,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElkHunter View Post
I'm a happy camper. There is nothing better than fresh, elk, backstrap for supper. Sauteed some onions and mushrooms with it. Mmmmmmmm. The rest of it is in the refridgerators and I have to cut it up and wrap it tonight. But after cutting for 3 hours, I had to take a break. Seeing all that red meat made me hungry.
........OK, I've waited long enough.............................. How to you get your hands on FRESH elk in mid-February??

1/... Depredation Hunt

2/... Road Kill

3/... Possible "Late Season Hunt"

4... "It's none of my business!!"

Old 02-17-2013, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montana Griz View Post
........OK, I've waited long enough.............................. How to you get your hands on FRESH elk in mid-February??

1/... Depredation Hunt

2/... Road Kill

3/... Possible "Late Season Hunt"

4... "It's none of my business!!"

5. Private game reserve.

Old 02-19-2013, 06:40 PM

1,127 posts, read 1,274,604 times
Culling? Or spendy? Or a good friend?

Old 02-19-2013, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy73 View Post
Culling? Or spendy? Or a good friend?
Private game reserve, legal hunt. The guy that did the hunt had no desire to keep the meat, but he did line up somebody to take it, before he would hunt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana