Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: if you have seen or known an Indian (India) guy that dated an attractive white girl, vote here
Yes, she was White (blonde) 6 60.00%
Yes, she was White (brunette) 5 50.00%
Yes, she was White (redhead) 2 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2013, 02:12 PM

14,785 posts, read 8,120,726 times

Advertisements

Kids React to Controversial Cheerios Commercial - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2014, 03:25 PM

366 posts, read 645,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
What are you talking about??? No self-respecting woman "likes" when a guy is a sleeze or a player (same thing).

If you want to DATE a woman, yes, you must treat her like a queen.

If you're only looking to bang a woman, go get yourself a hooker.

No, I don't live in the UK or Canada. I live in NY where lots of interracial dating takes place. I have dated men of various ethnicities, including Black, Hispanic, Indian, Arabic.

The only ones I have found to be completely repulsive are the ones who think all White women are easy and try to grope all over you or tell you straight out they want to get laid. Those guys? I don't even talk to.

You're the one making it known you're only out to get laid. Again, if that's what you're looking for, go pay for a hooker.
No disrespect intended but white girls are easier, than Asian or latinas but more conservative than blacks. I think what winds up happening its white girls grow up with more money, and they don't have much street marts so when they start going to clubs and such they meet hispanic men and not as schooled in the games men play as latinas are to Spanish men.

Imho. My experience when going out I was always with well dressed friends and 10 out of 10 times that we went out we came back and hung out with girls we met. 8 of the 10 were white. when we went to Spanish clubs 30%of the women at those clubs were white. Meanwhile only a couple of the men in 500+ pop clubs were white.

In Seattle, LA, Portland what attracts women to the clubs its music. That's mostly hip hop, Spanish music. Which white women seek out.

Old 03-02-2014, 07:44 PM

182 posts, read 195,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking 4 Help View Post
BS

most young girls my age are not in relationships, they are casually hooking up no problems

am I one of those dudes that is going to use a white girl for sex and marry an indian girl? no

I want to hook up with, get laid by, have relationships with, and be in long term relationships with girls who are white and attractive but feel that even if I fix the things I can fix my race will stop me from doing so because White girls have been fed the stereotypes that all Indian men are undesirable and it isn't good to date them.
Then get $$$

American women are pretty simple and straight forward

Old 03-02-2014, 07:48 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,484,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking 4 Help View Post
but none of those fulfill me, I don't want common interests and all that, I just want to hook up with girls I find attractive and that is it.
You'll need a lot of luck. I don't care where you are in the country, most white women are just not that interested in Asian men.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sunil-..._b_872507.html

Last edited by RogersParkGuy; 03-02-2014 at 08:37 PM..

Old 03-14-2014, 05:52 PM

818 posts, read 1,018,124 times
Shouldn't a moderator have moved this to the appropriate section? Blah Blah Blah is all i see on this. There should be a blah blah blah section.

Old 02-08-2019, 08:50 AM

3 posts, read 5,636 times
Physical attraction is important. But emphasis should be placed on what’s in the heart. People say I look like a model but before I found Christ I was a horrible human being. People fell in love with me because of how I looked and not for who I was. I actually ruined a lot of relationships because of my self centered behavior. Because of my past I am my own example of what not to date, I now see that dating someone on a superficial foundation would be devastating.

(Side note: love who you want but don’t build a relationship based on physical appearance)

Old 11-20-2022, 02:44 PM

10,864 posts, read 6,493,031 times
Scandinavians find dark hair darker skin men and women attractive as they dont see many up north

Old 11-20-2022, 02:55 PM

8,775 posts, read 5,068,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo101 View Post
Scandinavians find dark hair darker skin men and women attractive as they dont see many up north
You do realize this thread is almost 10 years old.

Old 11-20-2022, 03:15 PM

10,864 posts, read 6,493,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie&Rose View Post
You do realize this thread is almost 10 years old.
yes,if he has not find any white woman,he may get email notice someone just posted

Old 11-20-2022, 04:05 PM

23,320 posts, read 18,890,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo101 View Post
yes,if he has not find any white woman,he may get email notice someone just posted
The OP bailed on his thread, and apparently C-D, 10 years ago. He wasn't waiting around for anyone to respond.

Why am I not surprised? Something about what he seemed to want...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health