Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2009, 06:51 PM

113 posts, read 239,589 times

Advertisements

Jpup I would think your status changing from active to blank is good. Seems like everyone whos status has gone from active to blank has gotten hired. You should get a call soon if it holds true to all the others on this board who had the same change.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2009, 07:10 PM

93 posts, read 290,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisyluver View Post
Thank you!! I know.... how are we gonna work "butterfly" into the conversations to find out if it's it's someone from this forum. "hello, can you please transfer me to the pastry...uhhum butterfly uhhumm... shop?" lol
Hello, how are you? After you speak about what you really called for; you casually ask, "is there a club or something named Butterfly here? Just be prepared for the person on the phone to tell you that it is probably at Encore.

Old 09-24-2009, 07:22 PM

2 posts, read 3,495 times
Will u leave your current job if offered a job at cc?considering job stability?if u have a good job now but doesn't pay as much as cc? And is conflict of interest so you got to choose one or the other?

Old 09-24-2009, 07:33 PM

159 posts, read 287,515 times
So I broke down and called cc the girl said every thing looks great and stay by my phone and keep checking my emails (as if I'm not already doing that)and my nest step is when the hireing mang calls and not to worry they have a lot of people to call but should here something before mid oct.I wish she could just say yes or no.

Old 09-24-2009, 07:38 PM

30 posts, read 57,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim carter View Post
Jpup I would think your status changing from active to blank is good. Seems like everyone whos status has gone from active to blank has gotten hired. You should get a call soon if it holds true to all the others on this board who had the same change.
Not for all on this board. My status was blank up until about a week before they called, at which point it changed to active.

Old 09-24-2009, 07:42 PM

12,908 posts, read 28,039,624 times
This just came up on careerbuilder.com if anyone is interested.. Even with all the people waiting to be called, CC is still looking.. They should just make up their mind...

Assistant Store Manager - The Crystals at CityCenter
<< Back to Listing
Ready To Apply?

20 miles20 miles© 2009 Microsoft Corporation © 2009 NAVTEQ © 2009 Microsoft Corporation © 2009 NAVTEQ
RoadAerialHybrid
[Exact address currently not available]
Las Vegas, NV

Find Salary Info for this Job

Company
Tiffany & Co
Job Location
Las Vegas, NV
Position Type
N/A
Pay Type
Salaried
Pay Rate
N/A
Categories
Apparel & Accessories

View All Jobs at this Company
Email this Job to a Friend
Printer Friendly Version

About the Company
Tiffany & Co. has been the world's premier jeweler and America's house of design since 1837. Shop creations of timeless beauty and superlative craftsmanship that will be treasured always.
Job Description
Internal Posting Date: 8/13/2009

Category: Retail (Sales & Operations)

Overview
Join our newest store in Las Vegas, The Crystals at CityCenter. As a member of store management, you will help the store exceed sales plan and profitability targets while providing outstanding customer service. You will work closely with client on the sales floor and effectively manage staff members.

Responsibilities
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for ensuring that the store achieves or exceeds sales plan and profitability targets. This manager will effectively lead, develop and support staff to meet and/or exceed individual sales plan with a strong focus on the execution of activities focused on client development and providing a high level of customer service.
Job Requirements
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years of sales experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant customer related experience (i.e., hospitality). Experience in sales generation and managing the achievement of sales results. Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays. Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, Outlook, Point of Sales (POS) system. The ability to inspire trust, integrity, fairness and professionalism both with clients and staff members. Strong oral and written communication skills. Proven ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, changing environment. Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e., on the sales floor, operations, etc.). Candidates should have or be able to obtain work authorization in the country where the position is based. The company may sponsor candidates for work authorization depending on the level of the position and the applicants' unique education, skills and abilities.

Old 09-24-2009, 09:43 PM

91 posts, read 200,666 times
Congrats daisy!

Old 09-24-2009, 09:48 PM

38 posts, read 74,380 times
YEAH for DAISY!!!!!

Old 09-24-2009, 10:01 PM

67 posts, read 130,652 times
Congrats Daisy!?! Anyone from front desk got called already?

Old 09-24-2009, 10:20 PM

10 posts, read 26,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ1728 View Post
Congrats Daisy!?! Anyone from front desk got called already?
Nope, still waiting......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas