Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2009, 01:28 PM

126 posts, read 242,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by joieboy. View Post
My application says "active" and I still disagree with you. Because I
interviewed with: (two) food and beverage directors, which were
both positive and long interviews. Other applicants had short and
quick five minute interviews. Also, the managers who interviewed
me were: impressed because I had international experience also, as
they are international themselves, dual citizenship, multilingual, from
Europe, South America, Asia.
Since I don't want to weed through the 60-some pages of past postings I have one question, have you drug tested? If you mentioned that earlier I'm sorry I just didn't want to hunt it down in this tread
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2009, 01:46 PM

47 posts, read 103,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taishar77 View Post
Since I don't want to weed through the 60-some pages of past postings I have one question, have you drug tested? If you mentioned that earlier I'm sorry I just didn't want to hunt it down in this tread
I drug tested ages ago, like 3-4 month's ago and I'm pretty sure I
had my background checked also. This is a very high end property:
You have to have very good "credentials" and a background to reach
the final stages of the process: figure it out: alot of the Manager's
are European, they are very, very, picky and choosy about the
candidates background and "fit" into their company because they are
dealing with high end guests.

Old 08-31-2009, 02:08 PM

181 posts, read 340,838 times
i just hope wether it says active or "blank" that we get in. seems the closer it gets the more anxious i become. just want to sign the paper saying i'm hired

Old 08-31-2009, 03:05 PM

317 posts, read 834,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by airics View Post
so wheres butterfly, for an everyday poster - no longer around??
Hello airics,
How are you? I'm still here just reading thru the threads. The posting is just getting out of hand

Old 08-31-2009, 03:29 PM

14 posts, read 27,221 times
well, just today my status switched to "active". after drug test it went blank...so looks like they may have decided to pass on me.

ill let you all know when i get clarification, but im fully expecting to receive a rejection letter shortly

Old 08-31-2009, 03:46 PM

113 posts, read 239,537 times
Two weeks ago cc took down almost all of their job listings. Now your starting to see a lot of them reposted.

Old 08-31-2009, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.bagman View Post
well, just today my status switched to "active". after drug test it went blank...so looks like they may have decided to pass on me.

ill let you all know when i get clarification, but im fully expecting to receive a rejection letter shortly
dont give up so easily, might not be as you think

Old 08-31-2009, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim carter View Post
Two weeks ago cc took down almost all of their job listings. Now your starting to see a lot of them reposted.
i notice the reposts too but the job i applied for not posted again

Old 08-31-2009, 06:01 PM

47 posts, read 100,055 times
I spoke to one of my friends who work at a sister property for a different position and one of her managers will be going I believe to Vdarra and will be taking 2 of her workers there. She was asked to come with her but she didnt want to because she was worried of losing her seniority once she moved and also just incase they started layoffs. She said not alot of people wanted to transfer to CC because of losing their seniorty, which is probably a good thing for externals. Her manager told her she will guarantee her a high score for interviews to be hired. She asked her about how they will be deciding on who to layoff first in that case and she said they will go by their interview scores. Not sure if that is all true and the same with all positions. **We all need to go to Albertsons to buy some juice!!! LOL...............

Last edited by beverage_server; 08-31-2009 at 06:15 PM..

Old 08-31-2009, 06:42 PM

25 posts, read 57,290 times
I just recieved a off call,,,i will go in for the paperwork this friday,,,my app status went from blank to active on saturday and I was so upset that I might have been passed over ,,but the offer was made I choose my days off and my schedule.,,,TAKE HEART FRIENDS,,,THEY ARE NOW CALLING,,,,GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas