Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2009, 09:44 PM

31 posts, read 56,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEWELSINTHECITY View Post
I live off of tropical and cent area and I'm n.lasvegas and I love it
Up here at 89135 is very nice too...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2009, 09:49 PM

59 posts, read 106,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza-4-1 View Post
Congratulations, NY Yankee Fan! How exciting to get such info over the weekend! Not only a new job, but you'll moving across country. Wow.

I'd Google 'Las Vegas Rentals' for some websites. Rental.com is on there. I think that the websites require your email address.

By the way, what was your status up to the day of the call? Any changes along the process?

Congratulations again!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! YAY! I'm so happy to hear of another offer going out! You guys, I keep telling you all NOT to give up. Keep your faith. I'm still sending up prayers for everyone still waiting

Old 10-03-2009, 10:43 PM

159 posts, read 287,427 times
Ny yankee fan I moved her from nj 8 yrs ago when u look for a apt just be carful everything is new out here compared to back east I would go look at a place I thought it was great but turned out to be scary would of bean living large back home if I had a place that new with wall to wall carpet if u know what I mean good luck and I'm so happy for you ps go yankess

Old 10-03-2009, 10:46 PM

17 posts, read 28,898 times
Ok enough of the childish talk!!!!! Hey scorpio78 does your fiance know what's goin on with the valet department????

Old 10-03-2009, 10:53 PM

57 posts, read 152,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandZ#9 View Post
Ok enough of the childish talk!!!!! Hey scorpio78 does your fiance know what's goin on with the valet department????
Check your direct messages. I sent you an email yesterday.

Old 10-03-2009, 10:57 PM

57 posts, read 152,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojavedxer View Post
I would be very surprised if MGM picks up the tab for the get together.
LOL! There's no way! A friend of mine works for the MGM Signature and she said MGM does not implement auto grats on the room service checks. I hope that changes with the new City Center. A lot of people don't tip much when they get room service.

Old 10-03-2009, 11:04 PM

126 posts, read 242,887 times
As far as general terms for Las Vegas not specific I think the poster had the right idea about what they are trying to convey. I personally would stay in the NW, SW, or Summerlin/Green Valley area. That is not to say ALL of North Las Vegas (the city), Southeast, or East are bad but be very thorough with those areas because there is a lot of hit and miss. I will fully acknowledge I am a newbie in this town but that is general observation on the areas not fact by any means

Old 10-03-2009, 11:06 PM

12,908 posts, read 28,030,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taishar77 View Post
As far as general terms for Las Vegas not specific I think the poster had the right idea about what they are trying to convey. I personally would stay in the NW, SW, or Summerlin/Green Valley area. That is not to say ALL of North Las Vegas (the city), Southeast, or East are bad but be very thorough with those areas because there is a lot of hit and miss. I will fully acknowledge I am a newbie in this town but that is general observation not fact by any means
exactly! the rule of thumb is north of craig and west of 15... stay away from LETTER streets also

Old 10-03-2009, 11:46 PM

5,595 posts, read 19,064,616 times
(Let's try to stay on topic for this thread so it doesn't turn into a "housing" thread which there are already plenty in the LV forum right now. Thanks.)

Old 10-03-2009, 11:57 PM

59 posts, read 118,342 times
Unhappy Chefs Department Aria

Has anyone heard of anything on the chefs department. I applied first week in April, have been open/blank since Julys drug test. Thanks...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas