Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2009, 11:41 PM

36 posts, read 89,124 times

Advertisements

thank you dear,you really made me feel better,i wish you my best also.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2009, 11:45 PM

131 posts, read 239,505 times
Default It's Not Even Close To Over!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza-4-1 View Post
My friend that applied for Bartender at CC called CC Career center and talked to a Rep. It sounds like the same basic information, however my friend said that this was the first that they called and they were actually on hold for a while before a CC Rep answered. It must be busy! The CC Rep said that CC was originally trying to have all JOs out by Oct. 1, but JOs will be going out until at least mid-October. I believe that an article in the newspaper said the same thing a few days ago. Just posting the lastest that I've heard.

Congratulations to all who've gotten calls and those who are going through the job processing! Very exciting!

Best wishes and good luck to those still waiting for the call!
Quote:
The CC Rep told my friend today that 'some' department managers are working overtime through the weekends, so it's not impossible to get a call over the weekend. The CC Rep didn't know necessarily which department managers would, could, or might be working and/or calling, but just saying that it's not impossible to get a call over the weekend.

Good luck everyone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kookies View Post
Today I called CC and was really trying to get info from them, i told her that how come a lot of people that took the drug test were told congratulations but she was speechless. I also told her to be honest and tell me if they had finished giving out offers and she said no that they were behind and it would go through the middle of Oct. I hope this helps a lot of you. That means we still have a chance to receive the call.
It's not even close to over!!! Keep the faith!!! Good Luck and strongest of wishes for all who haven't gotten the call yet!!!

Old 10-03-2009, 12:06 AM

110 posts, read 209,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ1728 View Post
Dont be a "debbie Downer" Maybe..... Every single soul here acts a backbone for each one...We are each other's support system....
I agree. We help each other out through this stressful time while waiting and celebrate with those that have gotten called.

Just stay strong, they are very unorganized at c.c. hr.

Old 10-03-2009, 12:26 AM

17 posts, read 28,904 times
Quote:
It's not even close to over!!! Keep the faith!!! Good Luck and strongest of wishes for all who haven't gotten the call yet!!!
Has Valet been filled up yet??? Anyone gotten a call for Valet recently????

Old 10-03-2009, 12:36 AM

131 posts, read 239,505 times
Default Valet

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio78 View Post
My fiance got hired as a valet parking attendant at Aria and they told him his seniority is also based on the day he signed the job offer. Seniority, schedule, and benefits will be elaborately discussed later on in the process. Did you do your hired paperwork online?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandZ#9 View Post
Has Valet been filled up yet??? Anyone gotten a call for Valet recently????
SandZ#9,

You may want to PM scorpio78 for info on Valet. Best of luck to you!

Old 10-03-2009, 01:08 AM

67 posts, read 130,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii326 View Post
hey JJ no news for me yet. I got tired of waiting so I applied at another hotel on the strip I have an interview in a week so I have to fly back down there again. Thank god I have free miles.
Hey Hawaii...Im losing my hope too..but oh well, they said theres still a chance til mid oct...I called earlier and as expected thg=ey gaveme that spiel "youre still being considered"..and i was like, i just want your honest answer if the dept has been filled..and she goes, "i cant answer that"..urgh! Well hawaii, i wish u good luck on your interview...did u withdraw ur app at d cc?

Old 10-03-2009, 03:28 AM

17 posts, read 28,904 times
Quote:
SandZ#9,

You may want to PM scorpio78 for info on Valet. Best of luck to you!
Right on thanks!!!!

Old 10-03-2009, 09:58 AM

101 posts, read 196,573 times
I just went to arialasvegas.com, just to see how the rooms looked. AMAZING!!! They ranged between $259.99- $1200 per night!!! On the same night, Luxor was $50, and NYNY was $70, and the rest were around that. Vdara's started at $109. Wow, that's gonna be some place!

Old 10-03-2009, 10:01 AM

44 posts, read 76,127 times
Does anyone know if CC calling on the weekend?

Old 10-03-2009, 10:06 AM

12,908 posts, read 28,039,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisyluver View Post
I just went to arialasvegas.com, just to see how the rooms looked. AMAZING!!! They ranged between $259.99- $1200 per night!!! On the same night, Luxor was $50, and NYNY was $70, and the rest were around that. Vdara's started at $109. Wow, that's gonna be some place!
i must be missing something they start at $149 for aria on expedia (on sale) and the rooms look the same as the other hotels except for the suites with the penthouse at 600
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas