Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2008, 08:49 AM

2,017 posts, read 5,347,702 times

Advertisements

Aawwww shucks Bones! You're gonna be away too????It just won't be the same party without you. Bummer, I have no one to run with scissors now.....
Merry Christmas everyone!
Pam

PSSSTTTTTTT! Bones...(whispering) Auntie Em and Gailli and Piperspal are gonna make me dress up in a dress!(horrors!) and gasp..OMG! my face is scrubbed clean and the worst of all, I have to behave and act like a lady because I am in a dress and I hate dresses! Auntie Em says she has a hotline to Santa, sniff, sniff. Life is boring when I have to be on my best behavior.....
Pam

Old 12-23-2008, 09:47 AM

2,514 posts, read 4,953,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam& Bill View Post

PSSSTTTTTTT! Bones...(whispering) Auntie Em and Gailli and Piperspal are gonna make me dress up in a dress!(horrors!) and gasp..OMG! my face is scrubbed clean and the worst of all, I have to behave and act like a lady because I am in a dress and I hate dresses! Auntie Em says she has a hotline to Santa, sniff, sniff. Life is boring when I have to be on my best behavior.....
Pam

Yes, Pam, that is true. But the rewards will come soon enough. Now don't forget to put a pretty bow in your hair to go with the dress!

I'm headed to the Boston 'burbs for Christmas; sure wish I was havin' a Smoky Mountain Christmas instead!

And now a New Year's toast to all of you that my daddy taught me long ago:

Here's to it,
And here's to it again.
If you ever git to it to do it
And don't do it,
May you never git to it
To do it again!

Especially amusing when said quickly on the third toast

chin-chin! - piperspal

Old 12-23-2008, 10:05 AM

A bow in my hair???!!! Next you'll be telling me I have to put on the white knee socks with those shiny slippery black Mary janes!
Piper, if you can get that toast out three times fast... I ain't kissin you!
Pam
But I do hope you have a Tn. Christmas soon, you can come over early in the morning and watch me open presents if you want.

Old 12-23-2008, 10:12 AM

15,205 posts, read 12,066,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam& Bill View Post
Aawwww shucks Bones! You're gonna be away too????It just won't be the same party without you. Bummer, I have no one to run with scissors now.....
Merry Christmas everyone!
Pam

Pam
Pam, y'all have to take some pics of you in a dress....this we have to see......

Life won't be boring on your best behavior....it'll just be different.....

Hope Bill is doing well....

Old 12-23-2008, 10:37 AM

Bones,
There will be no pictures taken... Laura won't be there....and someone would have to pay super big bucks to see a pic of me dressed like that....
Bill's doing great, driving me nuts but well you know that's his job.
Hey enjoy your holiday and you going to be doing any snorkeling?
Pam

Old 12-23-2008, 10:52 AM

811 posts, read 2,009,308 times
I'll probably be off and on the next few days, but just wanted to make sure I wished all of you the very happiest of Holidays. You all have become very dear to me, and I am proud to call you my friends.

Old 12-23-2008, 01:51 PM

780 posts, read 1,765,117 times
Default Hey there

Hey Pam, I will pay to see that picture and yes you do need to wear knee high socks and saddle shoes(or penny loafers), bow in the hair will look great too, actually you should wear a pinafore over the dress for added benefit, keeps food from dripping on your dress

Old 12-23-2008, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gailli View Post
Hey Pam, I will pay to see that picture and yes you do need to wear knee high socks and saddle shoes(or penny loafers), bow in the hair will look great too, actually you should wear a pinafore over the dress for added benefit, keeps food from dripping on your dress
But then Petey the Pomeranian doesn't have leftovers to eat....

Old 12-23-2008, 02:48 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,262,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperspal View Post

I'm headed to the Boston 'burbs for Christmas; sure wish I was havin' a Smoky Mountain Christmas instead!
Believe it or not, I'm jealous. I miss home, even though there really isn't anyone there to be with. I feel lonely and kind of miss New England. Have fun!

Old 12-23-2008, 03:14 PM

780 posts, read 1,765,117 times
Hey Hik, you aren't alone you have all of us I realize its not your blood family but we are "family", have a great Holiday, I'm sure Lauren is excited.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville