Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2009, 07:03 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,446,083 times

Advertisements

Hey all we too are getting the cold, no snow, but cold, 15 tonite! I cant believe I live in FL, preview of things to come? I had to dig out my old sweat shirts for in the house, wish I still had a winter coat though.

Old 02-04-2009, 07:05 PM

2,700 posts, read 3,683,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Hey all we too are getting the cold, no snow, but cold, 15 tonite! I cant believe I live in FL, preview of things to come? I had to dig out my old sweat shirts for in the house, wish I still had a winter coat though.
It's all the same here in Central Florida! The wind is horrendous.

Old 02-04-2009, 08:00 PM

2,017 posts, read 5,351,428 times
Bette-
Yee haw! Congrats on the home!!!
Hi GDude.
I can't believe Fl. is having 15 degree weather.
Come on spring
Hello to Painter, GBH and everyone else!
Pam

Old 02-05-2009, 04:36 AM

17,998 posts, read 9,068,071 times
15 degree weather!! we are sitting at -7 right now. 15 would seem lik a heat wave!!

Old 02-05-2009, 05:57 AM

811 posts, read 2,010,931 times
Aww, Congrats Bebette! I am so excited for you!!

Old 02-05-2009, 07:09 AM

780 posts, read 1,766,494 times
Bebette, as I said on the phone, congratulations on the new home, it will be great having you close by so we can get together more often, and you are so close to Tanger Mall and Dollywood and all the theaters. Thats an awesome view. Hope it all comes together nicely for you.

Well, gotta get ready, have my lunch date for Thurs with two other couples that we do every Thursday, its a lot of fun.

Take care everyone, enjoy the thaw out

Old 02-05-2009, 12:46 PM

197 posts, read 485,693 times
Hi everyone! Hi GDude! Hi Pam! Hi Gailli! Hi Mystic! Hi Suzanne! Hi Painter!
Congrats Bebette on the home!

Incredibly cold. We were moving some stuff to the bungalow last night. I thought my fingers were going to freeze to the boxes. My kid's school is out again today, too - they had a water line break or something. You'd think they would have saw that coming and left the faucets dripping or something, but I guess not. {shrugs}

Still moving. The West Knox house is still not ready to sell, but the Realtor is listing it today anyway. I have people coming to see it Sunday and it isn't even ready! Oh, woah is me. :/ I'm taking off tomorrow to try to get it ready and paint and stuff. Wish me luck. Crazy deadline.

Old 02-05-2009, 01:17 PM

2,700 posts, read 3,683,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarijen View Post

Incredibly cold. We were moving some stuff to the bungalow last night. I thought my fingers were going to freeze to the boxes. My kid's school is out again today, too - they had a water line break or something. You'd think they would have saw that coming and left the faucets dripping or something, but I guess not. {shrugs}

Still moving. The West Knox house is still not ready to sell, but the Realtor is listing it today anyway. I have people coming to see it Sunday and it isn't even ready! Oh, woah is me. :/ I'm taking off tomorrow to try to get it ready and paint and stuff. Wish me luck. Crazy deadline.
Jen--Good luck with the showing. You're on a very fast pace; I was winded just reading your news.

Old 02-05-2009, 02:11 PM

197 posts, read 485,693 times
Thanks Suzanne!

I'm winded, too. I don't know what I was thinking - I think I thought that my house pics would end up in next month's issue of "Homes" magazine, but I must have been sleeping or not paying attention and oops, here it is time to list! It's in this month! Eegads!

I'm a headless chicken.

Old 02-05-2009, 02:25 PM

17,998 posts, read 9,068,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarijen View Post

Hey!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville