Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2009, 08:42 PM

1,636 posts, read 3,288,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Try again:

Using just Mexico as our guinea pig: that nation is not poor; maybe if the peons SOB 'grew a pair'...........their nation would be better.

Our American Blacks bucked and fought for their (well deserved) Civil Rights two generations ago so precedent has been set.
I wonder if you could "grow a pair" and start a revolution. You make it sound like registering to vote. Or as if you've participated in any kind of revolution.

Be careful on that high horse.

And why are they "our American Blacks". They're just Americans, aren't they?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2009, 05:04 AM

121 posts, read 244,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Try again:

Using just Mexico as our guinea pig: that nation is not poor; maybe if the peons SOB 'grew a pair'...........their nation would be better.

Our American Blacks bucked and fought for their (well deserved) Civil Rights two generations ago so precedent has been set.
So, the freedom you gave to your "American Blacks" was to fight for someone else's freedom whilst you watched? And now neither of them has flared any better

Very noble indeed!

The only precedent set was the lack of disregard and disrespect for mankind

Old 02-07-2009, 05:37 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,574,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeldew View Post
So, the freedom you gave to your "American Blacks" was to fight for someone else's freedom whilst you watched? And now neither of them has flared any better

Very noble indeed!

The only precedent set was the lack of disregard and disrespect for mankind
I believe AzBear’s comments were intended to applaud American blacks for having the fortitude and sheer tenacity to fight and die for their rights, rather than to passively accept oppression. Why can’t illegal aliens remain in their countries and fight for their rights?

The fact that black soldiers courageously fought for this country, notwithstanding their subhuman status and treatment, is a testament of their love for this country. It is an affront to marginalize or ridicule their efforts.

I’m not sure what you are trying to say in your last sentence.

Old 02-07-2009, 07:39 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,155,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
I wonder if you could "grow a pair" and start a revolution. You make it sound like registering to vote. Or as if you've participated in any kind of revolution.

Be careful on that high horse.

And why are they "our American Blacks". They're just Americans, aren't they?
I have 'grown a pair'-------------by my speaking out in person against people who have inferred they have hired illegal aliens.

As for American Blacks: till ca. 1967 they still had to deal with some vestiges of Jim Crow in certain states as the ban against interracial marriage (Virginia comes to mind), etc. FYI: those same laws that placed AA's in the same legal standing as Anglo Whites also helped Mestizos, Asians, etc.

Old 02-07-2009, 08:23 AM

The headline was so appalling, I didn’t read much of the story. I found this on an anti-illegal website.

Man receives life sentence for raping 23-month-old | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Dallas-Fort Worth Crime News | Dallas-Fort Worth News (http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/crime/stories/020609dnmetsantostrial.2045371a.html - broken link)

Old 02-07-2009, 08:23 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,416,792 times
Default Family Values from across the Rio Grande

February 4th, 2009
Illegal Mexican alien arrested in child molestation case
Illegal aliens arrested for sex crimes (http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/stcharles/story/BF57472828F8A6DD8625754A00706189?OpenDocument - broken link)
Missing 11-year-old girl may have run off with illegal Mexican fiend
6 likely illegals from Mexico allegedly gang-rape woman
Mexican gets 6 years for raping Montclair girl, 15
Probable illegal alien charged with molesting girl
Illegal nabbed, charged with public indecency

ShareThis
http://immigrationbuzz.com/?p=2798

Published by USA Crime //

Old 02-07-2009, 08:31 AM

Quote:
The victim, now almost 4, was molested in March 2007 when Rivera raped him while baby-sitting him at an Irving apartment complex. Testimony showed that Rivera regularly baby-sat the boy on weekends while the child's mother worked waiting tables.
The mother's roommate came home one day and found a partially unclothed Rivera in the bathroom with the child, who was sobbing uncontrollably. Authorities used DNA found in the baby's diaper to definitively link Rivera to the crime.

What a disgusting piece of crap. His fellow inmates should be lined up one hour per day and allowed to take turns doing to him what he did to this innocent baby.

Old 02-07-2009, 12:51 PM

Default Inger Eberhart: Illegal alien's crimes were costly

Abel Gonzalez-Perez, the 15-year-old awaiting sentencing after pleading guilty to vehicular homicide and other charges in the hit-and-run death of a 19-year-old woman last year in Athens-Clarke County, entered the United States illegally, worked illegally here, drove a vehicle alone, participated in underage drinking, drove while under the influence and hid from the law for a week (Story, "Teen guilty in fatal hit-and-run," Jan. 27).

The crime that began the cascade of other crimes was Gonzalez-Perez entering the United States illegally. This set the stage for a 3-year-old to grow up without his mother.

U.S. Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nev., has introduced legislation to provide amnesty to illegal aliens currently in the United States. There are more than 20 million illegal aliens within our borders, meaning Reid's bill is not a viable solution. Amnesty rewards illegal behavior and encourages increased illegal immigration.

In 2005, the Government Accountability Office conducted a study of 55,322 illegal aliens. The study found 96 percent had more than one arrest and 58 percent had more than six arrests. Forty-five percent of offenses were drug- or immigration-related, 15 percent were property-related, and 12 percent were for violent offenses such as murder, robbery, assault and sex-related crimes.

Inger Eberhart: Illegal alien's crimes were costly | Athens Banner-Herald

Long article, but definitely worth reading . . . . .

Old 02-07-2009, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
What a disgusting piece of crap. His fellow inmates should be lined up one hour per day and allowed to take turns doing to him what he did to this innocent baby.
Now, I’m really sick! That's why I don't read the contents of these stories. This scum doesn’t deserve to live, and we shouldn't have to waste our tax dollars incarcerating this vile piece of excrement. I hope he rots in hell; but before he receives his final punishment, I hope they rip him apart, and I do mean that literally.

Old 02-07-2009, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Now, I’m really sick! That's why I don't read the contents of these stories. This scum doesn’t deserve to live, and we shouldn't have to waste our tax dollars incarcerating this vile piece of excrement. I hope he rots in hell; but before he receives his final punishment, I hope they rip him apart, and I do mean that literally.
Agreed. Raping practically anything and anyone that moves and breaths as well as having sex with children appears to be culturally embedded and a normal occurrence at the hands of illegals from SOB. Then again, it goes back to the age of consent "law" in Mexico. When you come from a country/culture that has legalized having sex with, impregnating and or marrying a 12 year old child, I'm sure pigs like this one have no problem finding a way to justify "deflowering" an infant as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration