Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: guys wear nail polish are...
gay 26 59.09%
creative 7 15.91%
metrosexual 2 4.55%
confused 8 18.18%
sexy 1 2.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 10:59 PM

4,475 posts, read 6,682,742 times

Advertisements

from what "expect"s comments and attitude has been here i can only imagine what sort of humiliation and bullying kids go through in school these days. How many ppl have you driven to suicide, Expect?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2012, 11:09 PM

3,359 posts, read 7,323,813 times
And I also notice, it's always so called 'homophobes' who call everyone else 'gay'...and 'immoral'...who themselves are the ones to use the most vulgar, nasty, language imaginable...

Post 287....gross...who thinks like that, other than 'closet types'....

No one else has used that kind of descriptive language on here accept them...very revealing...

Old 04-29-2012, 11:10 PM

1,807 posts, read 3,322,556 times
why would i want gay dudes to kill themselves? more gays = less competition and more clam for me.
nature's way of keeping the planet from overpopulating. both of you queens need to relax

Old 04-29-2012, 11:20 PM

well with your pleasant descriptions of the female anatomy you may want to be nicer to gay ppl..because i dont see women wanting to have anything to do with you.

and if you have no probs with gay men then why are you so hateful and vulgar towards them?

Old 04-30-2012, 02:48 PM

This is too the anonymous poster who left me a message, without having the courage to leave your identity...

If u have a brain...please use it as u read the following...

First off...

1. What is your definition of 'gay'??

Seems people are using 'gay', as a verb to mean 'korny', 'silly', 'wierd' 'different' awkward' ect ect...

I know slang changes all the time...so before we can go further...I need someone to step up, and define what 'gay' means, in todays terminoligy....

And to the soul, who left me a message is refering to 'gay' as being 'same sex attraction'....
Your dead wrong....

As I explained earlier, for those of you who can read...or care to read...
The vast majority of gay males, are turned off by other males who resemble, act, or have similuar traits as females...

That's why they're gay!...duh....

They're gay cause they like same sex features....and the vast majority of gay males prefer
other males who are 'straight' looking and acting and dressing....

Please read that again about 20 times.....

Don't believe me...than go to 'RealJock.com'...

2. Many of the males who respond on here are 'bi-sexual'....
And what annoys them really is this fact...

If they see, saw, another male with nail polish on their pretty toes, they would get 'turned on' by it...

They would react...and that shames them...so instead of dealing with their own internal issues, they externalize their feelings onto others by calling the innocent male, with bright red nail polish on,..'gay'....

And finally, please would someone with intellegence, explain how a guy painting his toe nails red or green or glossy blue, equates into being 'gay'?
(it's not his fault, that your turned on by his bright sparkly red nail polished feet, or that you even looked)

Explain...that's what you went to school for is to be able to logically explain your position or opinion...

I'm waiting...

Heck, I'll even start it off for ya...

'If you're a guy, and paint your toe nails glossy blue, that means you're gay (have same sex attraction) because_________________________.

Last edited by Time and Space; 04-30-2012 at 03:17 PM..

Old 04-30-2012, 04:09 PM

Does that mean wearing a blue red or green shirt makes you gay as well?

Old 04-30-2012, 04:13 PM

time and space you painting your nails or making threads about painting your toe nails doesn't make you gay.
inhaling your boyfriend's tallywacker into your esophagus makes you gay.

Old 04-30-2012, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expect View Post
time and space you painting your nails or making threads about painting your toe nails doesn't make you gay.
inhaling your boyfriend's tallywacker into your esophagus makes you gay.
Actually, in a wierd round about we...we can kind of agree on that....

In other words, 'gay' isn't a 'outward look'....gay is not a 'mohawk', gay is not 'rollerblading'...

Gay is not wearing shorts above thy knees....

Gay is not even a guy wearing a dress...

Infact...guys who want to, or are facisinated with mimicing traditional female clothing, cannot be called gay...maybe something else, but not gay...

Since gay is being attracted to your own gender 'as is'...basically....

Gay is one hairy male being attracted to another hairy male....

I've had gay guys tell me before 'If I wanted feminane features in someone, I'd just date a woman'....

Again...go to RealJock.com if you don't believe me...or read the m4m craigslist adds...and by far u will see 99% of the guys who run adds on there can't stand, do not like, 'fems'....

Gay, is being 'fascinated with your own gender'....a 'fem' is fasinated with the opposite gender so much, they want to become it, to certain degrees...

Take a deep breath, relax, and learn...

Old 04-30-2012, 04:32 PM

i'm glad you agree that what makes you gay is when you ingest your boyfriend's man chowder.

Case closed here.

Old 04-30-2012, 06:31 PM

Well cool...now that we got that out the way...for those left...lets dance...with our shoes off...let's dance and celebrate life...

Michael Jackson - P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty