Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2014, 01:45 PM

2,802 posts, read 6,439,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gb933-lon View Post
From a Western male perspective --- Eastern European and Russian women are hard to top. They have all the classic features hetero men find attractive --- silky-haired, high cheekbones, small waist, long slender legs, tiny firm butt, healthy sexual drives.

Seems like gorgeous leggy blonds grow on trees over there!

Petra Cubonova (Russian):

Karolina Kurkova (Czech):

Joanna Krupa (Polish):
These are models though. Models are beautiful everywhere by definition.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2014, 01:53 PM

5,139 posts, read 4,499,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
Nah....I like my comment better....don't EVEN make me pull photos that will put these in the McDonald's food line....
I guess you just can't help but be an a**hole, hunh?

Old 05-19-2014, 02:06 PM

12,979 posts, read 9,696,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I'm going to have to go with the United States since that's where I'm from.
And I would agree with you on that. I have seen some very beautiful women right here in the USA that could hold their own with anyone from anywhere, plus the diversity along with that.

Old 05-19-2014, 04:15 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,668,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SignoreAmante View Post
Most Americans worship Europeans when it comes to beauty and for pure physical looks, Northern Europeans are the most admired group of people out there and this goes for men and women.

Scandinavians have the highest acceptance rates on beautifulpeople.com and tend to be admired for their beauty. The Dutch are up there as well, some of the best looking people in the world. That is where the American beauty standard falls, you can throw in Germans in there as well.

Southern European men are admired for their way of life and charisma, not their physical appearance as many are shorter than average. Men from latin america are in the same kind of situation.

So going by that logic, anywhere in Northern Europe = most attractive for both men and women.

African and Black men in general have been fetishized by a select group of western women in the past.

Men from India and the Middle East are sometimes able to play up the exotic role and catch the attention of some women assuming they are more in touch with western culture.

East Asian men have suffered from negative stereotypes in the past but that has started to change recently.
I'd say for male and female beauty it's the Dutch and the Czech Republic.

Germans are not in general good-looking; have you ever been there?

Old 05-19-2014, 07:45 PM

4,475 posts, read 6,698,482 times
Which countries have the most beautiful people?

Isnt that like asking which countries have the most idiots?

Old 05-19-2014, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post

Old 05-20-2014, 12:19 AM

51 posts, read 136,123 times
American media and culture has brainwashed the entire world to find pasty men with light hair and light colored eyes attractive. A recent survey said American women find British men to be the most attractive. This is not by any means based on real life experiences, it is just that a lot of famous actors and celebs are British so American women said they are the most attractive. Point being that women do not really judge looks by the way men judge looks, it isn't about physical appearance, it is about the story behind that appearance.

Italian men as I said on average are shorter but American women like them because their mind makes up stereotypes about men from that background as being romantic and Italy as being this lovely place from a movie.

Now when all biases eventually get eliminated in American media (and they will), I feel like Middle Eastern looking men will be the most sought after.

- Tall
- Dark features
- Tanned skin

Blonde women will still remain the beauty ideal but Middle Eastern looking men will end up being the most sought after.

Old 05-20-2014, 12:52 AM

27 posts, read 34,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
Which countries have the most beautiful people?

And it's a lot like asking "which country does the media make look most beautiful", without people giving opinion based on face to face interaction. I don't know about most "supermodel" beautiful, but I spent about a week in Kyrgyzstan last year, and they are quite amazing, gal and guy the same. I would have never discovered this had it not been for this trip, the media doesn't exactly do a lot of Kyrgyzstanian stuff. They are basically Russian, Middle Eastern, and Chinese all thrown together. The crazy part is you can spot specific features from each of the mentioned groups. It's absolutely beauiful to see, and it was the only time I didn't feel wierd staring at people in awe of natural beauty.

Old 05-20-2014, 01:21 AM

13 posts, read 13,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage 80 View Post
What kind of ignorant comment is that?

Have you ever seen a lot of Ethiopian women? They're usually tall, slim, and beautiful. I would think that "slim" would be a good thing the way men on this forum go on about how much they can't stand fat women.

If you have nothing constructive to add to this discussion, you can go away.
you are very very magnanimous

Old 05-20-2014, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GATAJ10 View Post
I spent about a week in Kyrgyzstan last year, and they are quite amazing, gal and guy the same. They are basically Russian, Middle Eastern, and Chinese all thrown together. The crazy part is you can spot specific features from each of the mentioned groups. It's absolutely beauiful to see, and it was the only time I didn't feel wierd staring at people in awe of natural beauty.
I'm not surprised. Countries with a lot of ethnic and/or racial mixing usually have very attractive people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty