Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2014, 09:35 AM

438 posts, read 654,710 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
Ethiopia? WTF? I guess if I were looking for someone actually thinner than Ms. Somalia, I would have an option....F'in hilarious!
^This is exactly the turn that I expected a thread like this to take. Some things just never change .

Just from observing most of the pictures being posted as examples of beauty I guess that one must have the European/Caucasian features of white skin, a thin pointed nose, thin lips, and straight hair to be considered 'beautiful'.

Whatever!

The best qualities about people who are truly beautiful are not the ones that your eyes can see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2014, 10:05 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,387,829 times
I have no idea, but I live in an area where there are many ethnicities and people from different women. While there are many beautiful women from many places, I will say that I have seen so many beautiful Indian women. (from India)

Old 05-17-2014, 11:30 AM

18,539 posts, read 18,786,655 times
Im looking at these lovely ladies and to be honest for being India only two would pass from that part of the world.. 10 Most Beautiful Indian Women in the World

Old 05-17-2014, 12:47 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,958,413 times
All the Greek men I have met have been incredibly handsome. As far as beautiful women, I think many of the women of India are breathtakingly gorgeous.

Old 05-17-2014, 12:54 PM

2,540 posts, read 2,760,922 times
I hate it when all the geeks/geekettes on this board ruin a thread like this with crap about "personality is what counts". Very obviously this thread is all about physical beauty. If it bothers you so much or if it makes you feel insecure, then go start your own thread about "personality is what counts".

Old 05-17-2014, 12:56 PM

2,540 posts, read 2,760,922 times
For those of you who mentioned Spain, I agree, but only regarding the men. Some of the most handsome men that I've ever seen are from there. As far as women go, I'd give the edge to Colombia. Colombian women are generally very beautiful.

Old 05-17-2014, 01:49 PM

4,567 posts, read 5,434,264 times
If you go by recent trends then Venezuela seems to be doing very well for itself as several of the recent Miss World/Universe winners were from there.

But me personally, I have to go with Brazil. IMO, no other country beats Brazil when it comes to beautiful and sexy women. Brazil for me is a clear cut #1 with all other countries coming in second. I say that because you can find beautiful women from any country.

Old 05-17-2014, 02:01 PM

5,135 posts, read 4,492,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnD_fla View Post
^This is exactly the turn that I expected a thread like this to take. Some things just never change .
It's best to just ignore the idiotic comment. Unfortunately, there's always going to be someone who has to behave like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnD_fla View Post
Just from observing most of the pictures being posted as examples of beauty I guess that one must have the European/Caucasian features of white skin, a thin pointed nose, thin lips, and straight hair to be considered 'beautiful'.

Whatever!
The responses in this thread are opinions, and not gospel.

Since you are taking issue with the opinions on this thread, I'm curious to find out which countries do you think have the most beautiful people, and perhaps an example of what you find beautiful.

Old 05-17-2014, 02:37 PM

56 posts, read 310,506 times
From a Western male perspective --- Eastern European and Russian women are hard to top. They have all the classic features hetero men find attractive --- silky-haired, high cheekbones, small waist, long slender legs, tiny firm butt, healthy sexual drives.

Seems like gorgeous leggy blonds grow on trees over there!

Petra Cubonova (Russian):

moderator cut: image removed

Karolina Kurkova (Czech):

Joanna Krupa (Polish):

Last edited by Marka; 05-26-2014 at 12:10 AM..

Old 05-17-2014, 03:16 PM

249 posts, read 330,499 times
Another vote for Russia and Eastern European, I would definitely scratch off India and Italy from the original OP's list and add Korea also. Having really hot top athletes from a country definitely signifies that the country produces raw beauty since they didn't become famous for their looks ie. Sharapova, Yuna Kim
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty