Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2020, 07:06 AM

15,220 posts, read 10,318,759 times

Advertisements

Being that I'm Italian I'm partial to Italian men. I even think Al Pacino is attractive. But then I've also had a crush on Tom Selleck, Sam Elliot, Shamar Moore and Bruno Mars. The only thing they have in common is they have dark hair (or at least used to) and they're not pale skinned.

I don't care where a woman comes from, there are beautiful women from all over the globe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2020, 09:16 PM

32,940 posts, read 36,369,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
Being that I'm Italian I'm partial to Italian men. I even think Al Pacino is attractive. But then I've also had a crush on Tom Selleck, Sam Elliot, Shamar Moore and Bruno Mars. The only thing they have in common is they have dark hair (or at least used to) and they're not pale skinned.

I don't care where a woman comes from, there are beautiful women from all over the globe.
I had to look up Shamar Moore. Oh, I think that he's very good looking.

Old 08-15-2020, 04:05 PM

223 posts, read 154,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 80sHorrorJunkie View Post
Did you want him to say California, Where people get fake plastic everything?
Relax Sparky, It's not that deep.

Old 08-15-2020, 07:42 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
Some of the most stunning European men I've ever seen were Dutch and German. Tall, slim and muscular, with blue or green eyes and silky hair.

Old 08-15-2020, 07:43 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smt1111 View Post
As for men, I think Italians and Mexicans are handsome.
Too short

Old 08-15-2020, 07:54 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,544,925 times
I’ve traveled all over the US and when I was younger I went to quite a few foreign countries. There is no such place. There are beautiful women everywhere. And beautiful is really subjective. While I see a lot of good looking women...I’m a dark hair medium complexion man. Not saying a blonde woman is not attractive. And someone may see blondes as ultimate beauty.

Old 08-19-2020, 06:26 AM

19,723 posts, read 20,250,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon08 View Post
For me, the most beautiful women are Italian, Spanish, Brazilian, Armenian, etc. But natural -- not like the artificial cookie-cutter "Kardashian-style" beauty. In fact, I thought Kim was way more gorgeous before she had all that work done, especially her nose. Cher, too. Cher had a big bump on her nose and crooked teeth and she was still stunning. I don't know why these ladies feel the need to change their appearance to look like a total blank!
I totally agree. Cher was so beautiful in the 70s when she was natural! You could say that about pretty much any attractive celebrity who ruined their face/body with plastic surgery.

Such a shame..... Not worth it, at all.

Old 08-23-2020, 01:16 AM

8,495 posts, read 4,162,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post

Totally agree about Al Pacino! In his younger years 1970s, he was quite handsome, like the saying goes "those eyes, those lips"

Old 08-23-2020, 08:40 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,843,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
I totally agree. Cher was so beautiful in the 70s when she was natural! You could say that about pretty much any attractive celebrity who ruined their face/body with plastic surgery.

Such a shame..... Not worth it, at all.
Agreed. I don't understand why the celebrity world thinks having an artificially plumped up, waxy, mask--like appearance (due, I guess, to all the fillers they have put in their faces?) makes them look younger, per se. I think it makes them look a little strange. I call it the "altered look." And the results of plastic surgery are often even worse.

Old 08-23-2020, 09:57 AM

12,101 posts, read 17,097,759 times
Southeast Asian women (Laotian, Thailand Phillipines)
Irish women for whatever reason

But honestly, any woman, anywhere, any country, you'd be hard pressed to take me to any place in the world I couldn't find attractive women. If only the same could be said with women in those countries and me, lol...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty