Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2014, 04:01 PM

31,077 posts, read 22,122,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
Ethiopia? WTF? I guess if I were looking for someone actually thinner than Ms. Somalia, I would have an option....F'in hilarious!
Here you go Ms Somalia 2013. I think girl 2 is more representative of a Somali woman and more 'naturally' attractive.
Attached Thumbnails
Which countries have the most beautiful people?-ms-somalia.jpg   Which countries have the most beautiful people?-somali.jpg  

Last edited by LS Jaun; 05-16-2014 at 04:23 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2014, 04:17 PM

24,130 posts, read 32,529,961 times
I think Ukrainian women are incredibly beautiful. There is a lot of variety when it comes to coloring and heights. However, they seem to share lovely, high cheek bones, and symmetrical features.

Somalian women are also lovely, as are Ethiopian women.

In Asia, Indian and Korean women are very pretty.

Old 05-16-2014, 04:20 PM

4,927 posts, read 5,321,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage 80 View Post
While every country has beautiful people, IMO these countries have people with the most stunning beauty, and in the greatest numbers:

Venezuela
Brazil
Czech Republic
Lebanon
Ethiopia
Italy
India
Puerto Rico
Personally I believe there is no particular country which has the greatest number of the most stunning and beautiful people. In my experience there are stunningly beautiful people from ALL countries...in the greatest numbers? Who is to say?

It would be, after all is said and done, in the eye of the beholder (and who is actually doing the beholding). One cannot determine the greatest numbers until one has determined what stunning beauty actually looks like, and that's really a very individual preference.

Here is perhaps a more scientific method to muddle through.

The facial proportions of beautiful people

http://majorityrights.com/weblog/com...autiful_people

Beauty Analysis

MBA California

Old 05-16-2014, 04:41 PM

5,135 posts, read 4,491,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeIsWhere... View Post
Personally I believe there is no particular country which has the greatest number of the most stunning and beautiful people. In my experience there are stunningly beautiful people from ALL countries...in the greatest numbers? Who is to say?
I don't which country has the greatest number. However, the countries I listed certainly have a high percentage of beautiful people--much more than in other countries. Beautiful people are so common that they are the rule, rather than the exception. This is definitely not the case everywhere.

Old 05-16-2014, 05:14 PM

327 posts, read 569,416 times
Quote:
What kind of ignorant comment is that?

Have you ever seen a lot of Ethiopian women? They're usually tall, slim, and beautiful. I would think that "slim" would be a good thing the way men on this forum go on about how much they can't stand fat women.

If you have nothing constructive to add to this discussion, you can go away.
I would have put Ethiopian and Eritrean women very close to the top of the list.

Old 05-16-2014, 05:18 PM

18,136 posts, read 25,318,143 times
Quote:
While every country has beautiful people, IMO these countries have people with the most stunning beauty, and in the greatest numbers:

Venezuela
Thanks, I'm one of them,
BTW, I look exactly like the tennis player James Blake *** picture ***
here's a few venezuelans

Venezuela is a very racially diverse country, mostly white, native american and black
People have mixed there for a long time, so everybody there is descendant of everybody.

Chiquinquira Delgado (Univision - Despierta America)

Adriana Monsalve (ESPN Deportes - Nacion ESPN)

Carolina Guillen (ESPN Deportes - Beisbol esta noche)

Patricia Velasquez - The Mummy Returns

Mod cuts: Copyrighted images removed.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 06-15-2014 at 01:27 PM..

Old 05-16-2014, 05:24 PM

993 posts, read 1,562,327 times
Women: Ethiopia.

Men: Spain. Seriously, just look at their World Cup line-up.

Old 05-16-2014, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
Thanks, I'm one of them,
BTW, I look exactly like the tennis player James Blake *** picture ***
Traveling in Venezuela is like a non-stop beauty pageant. Lucky you!

Old 05-16-2014, 06:31 PM

983 posts, read 996,738 times
Beautiful people in Barcelona, Spain.

Old 05-16-2014, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasva69 View Post
I would have put Ethiopian and Eritrean women very close to the top of the list.
My list was not in order of preference. It's purely random.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty