Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2014, 04:37 PM

1,275 posts, read 1,933,010 times

Advertisements

Every region on the planet has physically attractive people. Comparing one to another is a bit silly. Each of us are conditioned and influenced from the time we're born as to who is considered beautiful in our respective cultures---not to mention the media (and forums like this) driving it home 24/7. Physical beauty fades. But a good heart and honorable intentions toward other people, animals and everything on the planet is what makes one truly beautiful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2014, 04:44 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,484,012 times
Venezuela, Columbia, Argentina, Spain, Eastern Block women, and Scandinavian.

Old 05-17-2014, 06:28 PM

419 posts, read 846,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage 80 View Post
You have not answered the question, nor showed have you shown any examples of who you consider beautiful.
Is this topic on raw beauty or not? You said it was raw beauty. However, the photos you posted on page one are clearly not raw. You should just retract "raw" and allow other influencing factors (hair highlighting/extensions, make-up, jewelry, fashion...) into judging physical beauty.

Old 05-17-2014, 06:58 PM

4,965 posts, read 5,690,601 times
German people. Some real lookers in that part of the world. I remember one gorgeous chick from Germany came to stay with us at our Windsor Mansion back in 2001. It was all I could do to contain myself.

Old 05-17-2014, 08:44 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,484,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerriMAC View Post
Is this topic on raw beauty or not? You said it was raw beauty. However, the photos you posted on page one are clearly not raw. You should just retract "raw" and allow other influencing factors (hair highlighting/extensions, make-up, jewelry, fashion...) into judging physical beauty.
Good point. Yes Czech women are known for being beautiful, and they are, and that is far from raw beauty.

Old 05-18-2014, 12:10 AM

5,133 posts, read 4,486,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerriMAC View Post
For some reason, it seems like you just don't want to answer the question, and would rather create a distraction.

Okay, it's whatever is beautiful to you--whether raw or slightly enhanced with makeup, etc. You choose whichever you prefer.

So what countries do you think have the most beautiful people?

Old 05-18-2014, 12:53 AM

661 posts, read 1,248,566 times
From what I understand some Ethiopians have some Italian in them which is why some appear to have European features? Remember Italy invaded Ethiopia at some point. I've met Ethiopians before and they do look good. Even Eritrea which is next to Ethiopia share the same look. I think Sicilians appear Ethiopians in lighter shade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
Ethiopia? WTF? I guess if I were looking for someone actually thinner than Ms. Somalia, I would have an option....F'in hilarious!

Old 05-18-2014, 09:21 AM

324 posts, read 407,662 times
Countries in Eastern Europe

Venezuela

Russia

Old 05-18-2014, 09:23 AM

5,486 posts, read 3,929,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gb933-lon View Post
From a Western male perspective --- Eastern European and Russian women are hard to top. They have all the classic features hetero men find attractive --- silky-haired, high cheekbones, small waist, long slender legs, tiny firm butt, healthy sexual drives.

Seems like gorgeous leggy blonds grow on trees over there!

Petra Cubonova (Russian):

Karolina Kurkova (Czech):

Joanna Krupa (Polish):
Outstanding post, sir.

Edit to point out I'm disappointed pictures are not included with my response

Old 05-18-2014, 09:25 AM

5,486 posts, read 3,929,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sade693 View Post
Men: Spain. Seriously, just look at their World Cup line-up.
Yeah, I have to concur. I was watching Arsenal yesterday, and I was reminded that Mikel Arteta is a good-looking human being. He never gets a shot to play for the Spanish national side due to the strength of that midfield/overall team. Look him up if you don't know who that is. If Spain wanted to field a side based on looks then they'd replace Iniesta with Arteta, heh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty