Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2012, 11:24 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,306,873 times

Advertisements

Bras with padding are pretty much all the rage. Victoria Secret, the most highly visible purveyor of lingerie, seemingly comes up with a new line of padded push-up every season (though a lot seem suspiciously seem like the same style with a different name lol).

Last night at work a patron was going off about a girl he met that he said, I had to ask where her **** went when she took off her bra and all the guys guffawed but the girls pretty much had no comment.

It seems like everything has a little bit of padding in it nowadays, even tops and swimsuits.

Now there is a difference between a little moulding and the VS bombshell (adds 2 cups sizes bra, though I find that claim a little dubious). A lot of girls I worked with at H wore the bombshell.

A little bit of push up without much padding looks great in clothes, imo.
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2012, 11:30 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,939,884 times
I speak for myself, but I think most guys also.. we don't know sh*t about any of that stuff. We just see bigger boobs and that is a good thing.

Old 09-16-2012, 11:33 AM

5,730 posts, read 10,129,810 times
False advertising.

I've had AA-DD

It's all nice, don't fake it.

Old 09-16-2012, 11:35 AM

15,639 posts, read 26,267,127 times
My husband once remarked that a woman gets into bed with a man and says to herself I hope he doesn't notice my cellulite-y thighs, I have to lay a certain way or my breasts will fall under my armpits, he's gonna see all the fuzz, I forgot to shave .....

And a man thinks GOODY GOODY GOODY NAKED LADY GOODY GOODY GOODY NAKED LADY

Guys are really kinda simple that way, all blood runs out of the thinking part into the doing part.

Old 09-16-2012, 11:50 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,538,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
bras with padding are pretty much all the rage. Victoria secret, the most highly visible purveyor of lingerie, seemingly comes up with a new line of padded push-up every season (though a lot seem suspiciously seem like the same style with a different name lol).

Last night at work a patron was going off about a girl he met that he said, i had to ask where her **** went when she took off her bra and all the guys guffawed but the girls pretty much had no comment.

It seems like everything has a little bit of padding in it nowadays, even tops and swimsuits.

Now there is a difference between a little moulding and the vs bombshell (adds 2 cups sizes bra, though i find that claim a little dubious). A lot of girls i worked with at h wore the bombshell.

A little bit of push up without much padding looks great in clothes, imo.
they're lies!!

Old 09-16-2012, 11:56 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,306,873 times
When you think about it anyway, the way that bras are designed to mould breasts is inherently deceptive anyway. You're not going to have the hang you have without a bra with one. So is wearing a bra at all false advertising?

Old 09-16-2012, 03:33 PM

88 posts, read 142,332 times
I think girls should just not worry about their breast size... I find plenty of girls with small breast very attractive.

maybe I am the oddity here but i think most guys who matter (the ones you want for long term) won't treat breast as the deal breaker but more like an extra feature.

Old 09-16-2012, 05:07 PM

8,954 posts, read 20,685,976 times
If a gal feels better about herself by wearing a padded bra I so go for it!

It's nobodies business except you and your partners what's "in the bra" so if they are ok with what you wear then it's a done deal !!

Old 09-16-2012, 05:09 PM

1,056 posts, read 1,416,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
My husband once remarked that a woman gets into bed with a man and says to herself I hope he doesn't notice my cellulite-y thighs, I have to lay a certain way or my breasts will fall under my armpits, he's gonna see all the fuzz, I forgot to shave .....

And a man thinks GOODY GOODY GOODY NAKED LADY GOODY GOODY GOODY NAKED LADY

Guys are really kinda simple that way, all blood runs out of the thinking part into the doing part.
You ought to see this as a compliment to men. I mean, another way to present it is to say that men are accepting of women's flaws, so you should call men comforting to women. Yes, it's true that men like sex, but so what? Maybe what's unwelcome is the idea that all the things that women do to be "attractive", with all the trouble and expense that's involved, aren't very important to men after all! Surely a man who isn't turned off by plump thighs or soft breasts is better than a man who'd turn around and walk away?

Old 09-16-2012, 05:32 PM

8,954 posts, read 20,685,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amontillado View Post
You ought to see this as a compliment to men. I mean, another way to present it is to say that men are accepting of women's flaws, so you should call men comforting to women. Yes, it's true that men like sex, but so what? Maybe what's unwelcome is the idea that all the things that women do to be "attractive", with all the trouble and expense that's involved, aren't very important to men after all! Surely a man who isn't turned off by plump thighs or soft breasts is better than a man who'd turn around and walk away?
Yep, To most men they think "you bring all your flaws to bed & I will being all my flaws to bed then we turn out the light and enjoy others company" Looks really don't matter all the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty