Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2017, 05:17 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokitobounto View Post
Shoot 2/3 missiles during an exercise is easy. Shoot 60 tomahawks coming by suprises and I guess with stealth technologies is too much for S300/S400...
I think if Russia could intercept few tomahawks to show the efficiency of the system they would, because it would mean it's combat proven = sales and money abroad $$$
Are you joking? If Russia applies protection systems against US missiles, this will be equivalent to a blow to the US Army. The US Army will fire back and destroy Russian base. Russia will return fire and destroy United States. United States will return fire and destroy the whole world. Everyone will be happy.

The danger is that Russia can start shoot down American missiles, if this will threatens the lives of Russian soldiers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2017, 05:29 AM

9,470 posts, read 10,800,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
US attack independent country and help ISIS, Erdogan promises to participate in ground operation in Syria, Russia is gathering an urgent meeting of the UN.

The world is flying into the abyss.
Assad has used chemical weapons in defiance of international law and humanity itself. Have you seen the video of the victims? I know Russia is a civilized nation, so why are y'all still backing this guy? I don't know if our missle strike will deter Assad from using chemicals again but at least it's an attempt to stand up to this kind of reckless behavior. Much of the world community is supportive.

Most Americans want better relations with Russia and we definitely don't want to be tied down in Syria but then again you cannot ignore such a blatant violation of international law. Russia and the US should fund a way to work together to restore order in Syria. It is our duty as great powers to use that power for good. Syria is a glaring failure of all the worlds great powers including the USA and Russia

Old 04-07-2017, 05:59 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,588,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
My statement is neither "paranoid" nor "ignorant," since I am familiar with J.W. church. What you need to understand, is that Orthodox Church works hand in hand with Russian government; they mutually approve of each other ( as it has been for centuries in Russia) and thus Russian government doesn't want any foreign church to be involved. Same goes to the overwhelming majority of Russians, that regard now any foreign institutions ( churches including) with suspicion, after their experience of the nineties, not to mention more recent experience that they observe in Ukraine.
Your statement is clearly paranoid and ignorant of the Russian Constitution (I cited btw). If cleptocratic clerical feudalism, Russian taliban you are extolling, is an ideal form of Government Russia should ammend its Constitution accordingly, why pretences? Are you authorized to talk on behalf of majority of Russians? As peculiar and afflicted with the virus of imperial nazism as Russians are, somehow I doubt majority of them wants Kremlin thugs and their Orthodox Church pals to define and restrict their (non) religious choices.

Old 04-07-2017, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Are you joking? If Russia applies protection systems against US missiles, this will be equivalent to a blow to the US Army. The US Army will fire back and destroy Russian base. Russia will return fire and destroy United States. United States will return fire and destroy the whole world. Everyone will be happy.

The danger is that Russia can start shoot down American missiles, if this will threatens the lives of Russian soldiers.
How many people are under Maksim_Frolov nickname? grammar and writing style oscillate wildly.

Old 04-07-2017, 06:16 AM

Quote:
US attack independent country and help ISIS, Erdogan promises to participate in ground operation in Syria, Russia is gathering an urgent meeting of the UN.

The world is flying into the abyss.
Please, ask Vladimir not to crap in his pants. He didnt appropriate all that Russian wealth to put it all on the table. The thugs who attack and rob vulnerable victims on a regular basis get their heads spinning with invincibility, it takes a good punch in the nose for a thug to recover his sense of proportion.

Last edited by RememberMee; 04-07-2017 at 06:28 AM..

Old 04-07-2017, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
Assad has used chemical weapons in defiance of international law and humanity itself. Have you seen the video of the victims?
I saw something. I do not rule out that this is a fake-news. Only the UN Security Council can make a decision in such matters. But you don't have the UN resolution. Assad is a legitimate resident. The UN did not declare him a criminal. This was done only by your media. You are attacking the sovereign country with a legitimate president. This is an insolent violation of international laws.

Old 04-07-2017, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
How many people are under Maksim_Frolov nickname? grammar and writing style oscillate wildly.
Only me and Google.

Old 04-07-2017, 06:26 AM

1,704 posts, read 1,837,454 times
Quote:
Only me and Google.
Do you use a translator every time or just once in a while?

Old 04-07-2017, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
Do you use a translator every time or just once in a while?
About 80% my posts is translator with manual post-processing. Main problem is articles (a, the). I hate it. Translator inserts it everywhere.

Old 04-07-2017, 08:18 AM

https://youtu.be/yfsZyV9eVcs

The result: 59 missiles were launched, 23 flew to the target, the runway and combat jets is undamaged (video from 3:50). Bad job.

Russia will help strengthen the air defense of the Syrian troops (beginning new Vietnam?).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe