Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 08:13 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,912,316 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickilynn View Post
I'm not a "demo"...

and the average house price in this country is around 215K
http://www.realestateabc.com/outlook/overall.htm
Good, then I trust McCain has your vote, Your looking better all the time..
Your chart is cute, I guess, i didn't look at it, but I repeat, $500k wouldn't buy a shack in So Calif. Move out here, become a Republican...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2008, 08:14 PM

10,599 posts, read 17,941,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
you are not at my level to talk to me.
HEY, way to go inserting an OBAMA point of view. I think I get the Obama mystery now. People imagine they are him ! Cool...everyone is beneath you like everyone is beneath him.

Old 08-31-2008, 08:15 PM

1,648 posts, read 2,564,109 times
McBush will continue Bush's plan to give welfare to war profiteers and military for projects and jobs that does nothing for the US. This is the biggest welfare in history.

Old 08-31-2008, 08:17 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,912,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickilynn View Post
I'm not a "demo"...]
I apoligize for that, calling some one a democrat is pretty low, so I take it back. You are a good person, just misinformed...

Old 08-31-2008, 09:13 PM

2,896 posts, read 6,644,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
I am thinking it was. yes, george clooney's speech at the oscars might have been worse, but this thing was bad. good god. I have never in my life seen a shell spend so long to say so little. he complained about a conservative calling americans whiners, but went on to whine for like 40 minutes. what gives? give me a freaking break. hey barack-e-boy, I got the cheese, let's go whine about katrina for another 3 years you freaking uneducated idiot.
Anyhoo, back on track. Whether you can't stand the guys character, philosophy, background or his parasail ears the bottom line is O does possess some
serious oratory skills, there is no question about that. When you are trying to appeal to a mass of people that make judgments and base decisions on an emotional level rather than intellectually then you certainly should have a way of connecting with these types of folks. I do think Obama does that
very well.

Old 08-31-2008, 09:16 PM

715 posts, read 1,671,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
Maybe McCain will fall down a stage and break a
leg.
Stay classy, Democrats...

Old 08-31-2008, 09:17 PM

2,153 posts, read 5,547,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by da jammer View Post
Anyhoo, back on track. Whether you can't stand the guys character, philosophy, background or his parasail ears the bottom line is O does possess some
serious oratory skills, there is no question about that. When you are trying to appeal to a mass of people that make judgments and base decisions on an emotional level rather than intellectually then you certainly should have a way of connecting with these types of folks. I do think Obama does that
very well.

Even after all this time I am still amazed at the inability of people to actually get beyond the emotional speeches and actually look into this guy.

Old 08-31-2008, 09:30 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,300,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
Stay classy, Democrats...
Yea we know all you right winger are classy LOL

Amazing everyone but Fox "news" said it was one of the best speeches in convention history. Even Pat Buchanan said it was a great speech. Sorry if your too wrapped up in Fox "news" tells you what the "truth" is.

Old 08-31-2008, 09:33 PM

715 posts, read 1,671,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
Yea we know all you right winger are classy LOL

Amazing everyone but Fox "news" said it was one of the best speeches in convention history. Even Pat Buchanan said it was a great speech. Sorry if your too wrapped up in Fox "news" tells you what the "truth" is.
Didn't say all right wingers are classy, but I haven't come across any on the "Right" side wishing that Obama would fall down some stairs and break a leg.

That, my friend, has nothing to do with watching Fox news.

Old 08-31-2008, 09:34 PM

1,050 posts, read 1,933,565 times
Many of the people saying that Obama's speech sucked are the same pple that are saying Bush is doing a great job. Everything bad now is Clinton's fault. Go figure
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections