Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does the DNC actively working against Sanders bother you?
Yes 115 74.68%
No 39 25.32%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2016, 04:30 PM

7,712 posts, read 4,780,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Well, when did I ever say that? Oh, I didn't. You're putting words in my mouth.
Speak clearly then. What exactly do you mean by losing our "influence on the world"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2016, 04:30 PM

9,924 posts, read 7,811,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMat View Post
He won't... unlike trump, clinton basically "gave" The Bern something in return. Bern will be on a cabinet, or some of his supporters will or they agreed to work on "x" law, or something. Much like what obama did for Kerry and clinton.

Trump did not have that conversation and has a mess; might not win ohio because of it.
Not sure how trusting I be of the DNC at this moment. I mean I voted for Bernie in my States Primary, but I already accepted voting for Gary Johnson.

Old 07-24-2016, 04:31 PM

12,547 posts, read 10,026,401 times
Obvious attempt at deflecting dem corruption onto the "scary/bad Russians".

Old 07-24-2016, 04:34 PM

391 posts, read 292,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Her very first pick (Kaine) is the exact opposite of what Sanders would want. There is zero reasons to believe any other pick will be any different.
As I said, "something" was offered.

Did you read or understand about kerry and clinton? They ended up at State Dept. Does not need to be something immediate.

A simple: if you support me, I'll give you "X".

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunD1987 View Post
Not sure how trusting I be of the DNC at this moment. I mean I voted for Bernie in my States Primary, but I already accepted voting for Gary Johnson.
If you want to waste a vote, be my guest.

I'd rather vote for Trump first.

Old 07-24-2016, 04:34 PM

1,553 posts, read 932,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
NO, we will not vote for Hillary anyway. Jill Stein 2016.

Stein ... now there's a legit contender.

You may as well just go ahead and vote for Trumpf, 'knopp...

Old 07-24-2016, 04:35 PM

14,887 posts, read 10,098,179 times
Seriously?

You're trying to blame this on the Russians?

Old 07-24-2016, 04:35 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,523,546 times
What's sad is how many people answered "NO" to this poll. Hil bots no doubt largely.

Wonder what the hil bots would think if it were all reversed, ie the dem party rigged it for him to win, not hillary? And played games like going after hil's religion like the emails said they were doing against sander's?

The party of "acceptance" using one's religion against one of their main candidates/questioning it.....gotta love it.

Old 07-24-2016, 04:36 PM

17,442 posts, read 11,486,914 times
I haven't read through all the posts, but some of these emails are pretty shocking including:

DNC making fun of black womans name.
DNC telling each other, “I love you too. no homo.”
DNC conspiring to create false Trump information and release with Reuters.
DNC discussing their relationship with NBC/MSNBC/CNN and how to get better treatment.

Here's the list

HERE IT IS=> Detailed List of Findings in Wikileaks DNC Document Dump

Old 07-24-2016, 04:37 PM

20,739 posts, read 19,484,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Are you working at the DOD or something? because most experts agree that Russia is an adversary at a minimum.

Yeah , call me an expert. I was in Russia when our propaganda was talking about their horrible economy and the "skyrocketing" food prices. While Russian were feeding me. I had to explain to the hundreds of Russians I ran into about our Soviet style propaganda , sometimes over samogonka. I also , ya know, knew what an Ossetian was before the Georgian war. Ya can read about the ethnic tension back in the 20s between the Georgians.

Did ya know It was determined by international opinion that Georgia escalated that war by trying to move in. Bet you lapped up "Russian aggression" in the media didn't ya form "da experts".

EU blames Georgia for starting war with Russia - Telegraph

American NGOs were all over destabilizing Ukraine, just like they have done elsewhere.

Old 07-24-2016, 04:37 PM

5,559 posts, read 4,663,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Market Junkie View Post

Stein ... now there's a legit contender.

You may as well just go ahead and vote for Trumpf, 'knopp...
I'm voting for Stein because I am tired of the One Party System and voting third party is the road out of this ray trap. It wouldn't take much for third-parties to achieve the balance of power and start changing the dynamics of the current Duopoly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections