Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does the DNC actively working against Sanders bother you?
Yes 115 74.68%
No 39 25.32%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2016, 03:42 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,943,335 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
Those two did not like each other. DWS had it for him and he then, eventually, for her too. Bernie got is pound of flesh at last (or maybe a quarter pounder) but it will do. Something is better than nothing given how the whole thing played out.
Ehh, I don't think he got anything. The end goal for this 75 year old and his supporters was running for president - now they have to settle for DWS being fired. The DNC will find a replacement that's better at covering their tracks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2016, 03:43 PM

251 posts, read 169,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Maybe they did. You can avoid that if you quit doing things you don't want people to know about.
Ahhhhhhh

sounds fair enough

Old 07-24-2016, 03:44 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,375,256 times
Bernie is simply a pragmatist..Is educated enough to KNOW..gains will never be LEAPS and Bunds..BUT will vote for moving forward..but will vote against anything that undermines whatever gains that have been made..THUS many politicians want to highlight for and against votes..BUT most know full well that there's STUFF within most bills attached..and THAT's why it's so important to read the entire bill and their attachments... Example..1 step forward..and 3 steps back will NOT advance anything by voting for such a bill~~

Once again..Many only focus on one item..and ignoring what is embedded in many of the bills being voted on.. It appears..Bernie always did his due diligence and voted his conscience!!

Old 07-24-2016, 03:52 PM

4,428 posts, read 6,511,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Ehh, I don't think he got anything. The end goal for this 75 year old and his supporters was running for president - now they have to settle for DWS being fired. The DNC will find a replacement that's better at covering their tracks.
Look at the end of the day most of us aren't getting anything. Hillary who In my wins this one is going to have to face a repulican house and mostly republican senate. So more deadlock or water down legislation that isn't worth the paper it written on.

As I said earlier. for the left the only thing that put Hillary over the top is the Supreme Court.

Old 07-24-2016, 03:56 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,136,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Thank you Russians. It's a sorry state of affairs when Americans must rely on the Russians for accurate, truthful and unbiased information. Unfortunately, some Americas would prefer to be subjugated and ruled by a small, "chosen" elite.

Shabazz, what do you have to say about all this?
This is Robby Mook's opinion. I'm just pointing out how there might be some truth because every advisory of America, Russia included would love to see Trump as president. Our influence in the world would be eroded by Trump as well as our alliances...

Old 07-24-2016, 03:56 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
There's a possibility. We know Trump is Putin's president of choice...
Mook suggests Russians leaked DNC emails to help Trump - POLITICO
So it's not about the filthy, disgusting way the DNC sabotaged Sanders campaign it's about Russia and Trump. Talk about not understanding what is and isn't important.

Old 07-24-2016, 03:58 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
This is Robby Mook's opinion. I'm just pointing out how there might be some truth because every advisory of America, Russia included would love to see Trump as president. Our influence in the world would be eroded by Trump as well as our alliances...
Translation Trump wont be as big a war monger as Hillary. Like that's a bad thing.

Old 07-24-2016, 03:59 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,122,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Thank you Russians. It's a sorry state of affairs when Americans must rely on the Russians for accurate, truthful and unbiased information. Unfortunately, some Americas would prefer to be subjugated and ruled by a small, "chosen" elite.

Shabazz, what do you have to say about all this?
Why don't they leak the RNC emails for consistency.....?

Old 07-24-2016, 04:00 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,122,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Translation Trump wont be as big a war monger as Hillary. Like that's a bad thing.
What were Trump's comments on NATO?

Does Russia like NATO?

Old 07-24-2016, 04:01 PM

8,070 posts, read 12,790,933 times
The DNC has to own what was in the E-mails. They counter that with "The Russians did it to help Trump?" Pathetic.
What does it matter at this point? They got burned and they are going to have to explain every e-mail.

I love it. The truth about one political crime family has been revealed.

BTW- I am voting third party so I have no dog in the fight. I KNEW the Democratic party was scum years ago. I KNEW the Republicans were scum years ago. I am disappointed in ALL you "true believers".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections