Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does the DNC actively working against Sanders bother you?
Yes 115 74.68%
No 39 25.32%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2016, 02:08 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,206,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
so, Hispanics... let's see some of that "brand loyalty", and make sure you
lap up all the "story telling", so your "entire family" is "acquired" by the
Democrats.
You see, you're just commodities to them, or more accurately,
you are considered as PROPERTY.
Um that's called 'marketing', sweetcheeks. Every organization that wants support does it to their intended audience. It has nothing to do with thinking less of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2016, 02:08 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,995,773 times
No DNC or Hitlery fan but this is pretty lame.

Old 07-24-2016, 02:11 PM

4,428 posts, read 6,545,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
What on earth is he thinking. This morning Sanders was asked about the Wikileaks DNC emails. His response was that Debbie Wasserman Shultz has alot to answer for . No mention of Hillary.
You know Trump likes to apply tags to other politicians. There is nothing more fitting for Bernie than

Too Nice Bernie.

To think that Hillary did not have some input on the DNC policy to discredit Sanders is absurd.

Love Cruz or hate him , he had the b***s to make a stand against Trump , Bernie is probably the best of them all. He just could not muster up the courage to remain steadfast and not capitulate to Hillary

Bernie, did you know that Hillary even picked a VP that could not be more different than himself. Maybe even like a slap in the face to Bernie supporters. She knows a sense of party loyalty in Bernie will ensure he spreads the word among his fans to put aside their differences and vote for "Mrs. Clinton" (in his thick Brooklyn accent). Kaine will pull more undecideds to Hillary. Bernie will do his bit with the far left to the party. Very good move Hillary. She knows what is she doing. Now Hillary has endorsements from Warren and Sanders. Bye bye folks see you all in the White House. Hillary must be grinning from cheek to cheek right now.
Let me ask you...did you vote for Bernie Sanders on the primaries? Or are you another non-bernie supporter frauds that just wants to stir the pot?

Old 07-24-2016, 02:11 PM

79,911 posts, read 44,548,726 times
Maybe they did. You can avoid that if you quit doing things you don't want people to know about.

Old 07-24-2016, 02:14 PM

78,860 posts, read 46,945,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
There's a possibility. We know Trump is Putin's president of choice...

Mook suggests Russians leaked DNC emails to help Trump - POLITICO

I have to ask... How in the world did they get them????
Hacked Hillarys server?

Old 07-24-2016, 02:14 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,593,662 times
I'm sure the Russians also have the unreleased classified emails from Hillary's server. At some point those will be released too.

Dems are technically challenged.

Old 07-24-2016, 02:15 PM

79,911 posts, read 44,548,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpicture View Post
So you're in support of the citizen's united decision?

Wow -- never met one of those.
I can only guess you don't get out much. The lawsuit was brought about by such varied groups as the ACLU, NARAL and the NRA. They all have a lot of support.

Quote:
And you're a trump backer. No surprise there.
I am not. You seem to speak on things you do not educate yourself on to start with. I'm voting for Stein.

Quote:
Dark money in politics = elections bought and sold, even by foreign interests (and "globalist elites" ). Period.

The right-wing base has forever been a "guard dog" for the 1%, and your post proves it.
It proves something but the mods won't allow me to say what.

Old 07-24-2016, 02:25 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,785,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
Dont kid yourself. The GOP has a big money advantage over democrats. Every single GOP member of Congress is a puppet of special interests and rely on massive donations from lobbyists and the big money donor class. They are mostly elected because of irrelevant stuff like religion, guns, Iran, law and order and other nonsense which the donor class doesnt care about. Trump is totally reliant on these people to get stuff done.
No, these establishment people will be totally reliant on their constituents. Trump is going to change their comfy cozy setup from 'government for and by them' to government for and by the people' . There's a new chapter coming in D.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
DNC chair totally out at Democratic convention Ohio Rep. Fudge to replace her

DNC chair totally out at Democratic convention Ohio Rep. Fudge to replace her | fox8.com
Latest word, about 15 minutes ago, is that Deb is going to chair the convention and resign immediately after.

Of course, that could change in the next 15 minutes...and they were crowing about how the GOP was in 'disarray'. HA! They hoped nobody would notice the shambles they are in...

Old 07-24-2016, 02:28 PM

25,021 posts, read 28,095,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Because words dont hurt. But taking advantage of you should.
How can I be taken advantage if the reason I support the Democrats have absolutely zero to do with the OP?

Old 07-24-2016, 02:29 PM

549 posts, read 295,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I can only guess you don't get out much. The lawsuit was brought about by such varied groups as the ACLU, NARAL and the NRA. They all have a lot of support.
So you are a backer of citizen's united? And does it or does it not allow dark money in politics? School me.

Quote:
I am not. You seem to speak on things you do not educate yourself on to start with. I'm voting for Stein.
My mistake. You sound like a trump backer. Hope you're not in a swing state because then a vote for stein is effectively a vote for trump.

Quote:
It proves something but the mods won't allow me to say what.
I said what your post proves. I'm sure the mods will let you clarify. I'd say go for it. Tell us what you really think!

Last edited by bigpicture; 07-24-2016 at 02:42 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections