Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does the DNC actively working against Sanders bother you?
Yes 115 74.68%
No 39 25.32%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2016, 03:20 PM

14,221 posts, read 7,033,228 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpicture View Post
Maybe so (& I'm not defending it).
The DNC are fanning the flames of religious bigotry. Disgraceful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2016, 03:21 PM

8,802 posts, read 8,945,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
There's a possibility. We know Trump is Putin's president of choice...

Mook suggests Russians leaked DNC emails to help Trump - POLITICO
It shows Trump knows how to work better with Russia than the Democrats.

Old 07-24-2016, 03:21 PM

30,651 posts, read 24,071,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geofan View Post
I´m an outsider to this elections (not american) but I find unbelievable how 4 people already said this scandal didn´t bother them. "Democratic party".
It didn't bother them because they are Hillary sheeple - Democrat at all costs, who cares who lies, cheats, steals, and who gets hurt along the way. Guaranteed that if they were for any other candidate, they would be VERY bothered. Anyone who is not bothered by this does not appreciate the principles of this country and should go find a dictatorship to live under.

Edit: God dangit, every time I refresh, the thread is all jacked up.

Old 07-24-2016, 03:26 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,594,747 times
Putin isn't an enemy of America. He's an enemy of Obama and Hillary. I guess they shouldn't have been stupid enough to rouse the bear.

Old 07-24-2016, 03:30 PM

5,559 posts, read 4,672,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
It didn't bother them because they are Hillary sheeple - Democrat at all costs, who cares who lies, cheats, steals, and who gets hurt along the way. Guaranteed that if they were for any other candidate, they would be VERY bothered. Anyone who is not bothered by this does not appreciate the principles of this country and should go find a dictatorship to live under.

Edit: God dangit, every time I refresh, the thread is all jacked up.
I've seen how rigging elections achieve a life of their own once politicos recognize that a complacent and/or complicit populace doesn't care. It is the road to a dictatorship. And while Democrats bemoan the possibility that Trump wishes to be a dictator, they are in fact showing the seeds for it themselves.

Old 07-24-2016, 03:32 PM

15,750 posts, read 15,944,124 times
He's not "too nice." It's just that the horrifyingly vicious insults coming from the Republicans have made you lose track of how sane professional behave with civility and propriety.

Old 07-24-2016, 03:33 PM

11,184 posts, read 6,559,039 times
Putin's saving all the classified stuff he has from Clinton's computers for October.

Old 07-24-2016, 03:34 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,406,997 times
I voted NO..why? Because no one would ever have believed that Bernie would have launched successfully such a progressive campaign..completely funded by small donors..YET he DID..and for HIS efforts he has forced Dem's.(.tho Bernie has always caucused with Democrats since taking office as an "Independent"! ) to move Dem platform further towards Progressive view points...SO his fight was for NOT!

Bernie during his whole tenure in Senate has always been a "Pragmatist " and would vote whenever things moved the ball forward ( of course no over the goal line..but FORWARD!!)..

So for those Bernie supporters..please do take a bow..This run has actually moved Dem's farther Left towards Progressivism has succeeded..No one initially expected such a result..BUT Bernie did it!! I say to Bernie and his supporters..CONGRATS!!

DWS..for some odd reason went way overboard in order to support Hillary..and hey..SHE got outed!! spinning didn't work..and she's now out as Leader of DNC...Mid-term leader will continue until NEW leader appointed..But unlike the other party who submarined their support to "Dump Trump" actually capitulated knowing continuation of such mission would COMPLETELY IMPLODE RNC...So I have to assume for Rance, RNC Leader understood..lets embrace their racist speaking, bigoted winner of nomination process..and move on to next election cycle... THEY know what the odds are..THEY are focused on maintaining their mandate~~~ STOP anything Democratic..embrace all sorts who many within the party hate ..But doesn't matter...This kind of explains the past 6 years..House Majority since 2010..Both house Majority since 2012.. So explains LOW perception of Congress..is it single or low double digit?? Lost track!!

BTW~~ President with a total obstruction Congress since 2010....What else can he do except make "Executive Orders"?..and GOP of course claim of over-reach..Yet somehow..General unemployment rate is lower..and upper class and Wall street are booming ...

Is it any wonder Lower middle-class poverty folks are screaming unfairness?? Who's policies actually caused it..What did Congress under GOP leadership DO to assist??? NADDA!!

BTW~~ Bernie KNOWS all of the above and is WHY he entered the primaries to begin with..THUS small donors flocked to him!!

Old 07-24-2016, 03:36 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,285,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baystater View Post
Right. So non-supporter of Bernie fraud thread it is.

Look as some who voted for Bernie in the primary. I've excepted his lost to Hillary and so has he. He said he would support the nominee. And he's doing that. With that said I'm sure he's grinning ear to ear over DWS resignation.
Those two did not like each other. DWS had it for him and he then, eventually, for her too. Bernie got is pound of flesh at last (or maybe a quarter pounder) but it will do. Something is better than nothing given how the whole thing played out.

Old 07-24-2016, 03:38 PM

3,298 posts, read 2,499,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Putin isn't an enemy of America. He's an enemy of Obama and Hillary.
And Donald's BFF. Don't take just my word for it...

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...91326112112640
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections