Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does the DNC actively working against Sanders bother you?
Yes 115 74.68%
No 39 25.32%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2016, 04:41 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,534,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
I haven't read through all the posts, but some of these emails are pretty shocking including:

DNC making fun of black womans name.
DNC telling each other, “I love you too. no homo.”
DNC conspiring to create false Trump information and release with Reuters.
DNC discussing their relationship with NBC/MSNBC/CNN and how to get better treatment.

Here's the list

HERE IT IS=> Detailed List of Findings in Wikileaks DNC Document Dump
Don't you love it? The party of "acceptance" for minorities.....ha! I wonder if a big "H" be hung behind the dem convention to highlight the hypocrisy of the party?

The bigger question is, will the hil bots/dems wake up to it all after finding out those in their party spout this nonsense?

Nah.....the racist behavior/sleaziness found in these emails is ok with the hil bots/the dem party lovers I bet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2016, 04:43 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,406,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I can not speak for them.

NO, we will not vote for Hillary anyway. Jill Stein 2016.
Vote for whomever you wish..I don't give a care really..BUT reading such HATRED towards anybody especially when based mostly on ideological factors..irks me..

I have no vote..BUT that does not mean I don't take notice of silly ideology preachings based on conspiracy theories..or just plain HATE.. Gun violence..further the efforts of Gun Manufacturers to be protected..etc etc..

The violence world wide ..and most if not ALL of those mass murders have some "Mental Illness" basis... When will rules somehow constrain ability to get hands on weapons by unstable folks ever get address...??? That has nothing to do with 2nd Amendment BTW~~ NRA doesn't care..More guns..profits..Just like most Profit margin folks want+++

Vote your Conscience and be able to live with your choice..That's all that anybody should expect!! Media..Propaganda from where ever has to also be addressed as well~~ Unlike Russia and other Countries where Information is CONTROLLED where controller in chief ( Putin in Russia) and other Dictatorial Regimes will Control things..Free Countries have access to ALL sides..but to not read..and think about both sides..means..by deflecting..automatically indicates..what?? Biased..before you even consider...No side is pure..but history has shown much MIS-Information/COnspiracy for far too long~~

BTW~~ Any aliens ( outer space/ET come home+ types) witnessed lately? That's been around for many many decades!!

Old 07-24-2016, 04:44 PM

9,925 posts, read 7,836,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMat View Post
As I said, "something" was offered.

Did you read or understand about kerry and clinton? They ended up at State Dept. Does not need to be something immediate.

A simple: if you support me, I'll give you "X".

If you want to waste a vote, be my guest.

I'd rather vote for Trump first.
Not a waste voting for who I want. I want neither of the Candiates in the office. In rank I pick Gary, Trump, Clinton, and Stein.

12,547 posts, read 10,044,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Don't you love it? The party of "acceptance" for minorities.....ha!

The bigger question is, will the hil bots/dems wake up to it all after finding out those in their party spout this nonsense?

Nah.....the racist behavior/sleaziness found in these emails is ok with the hil bots/the dem party lovers I bet.
I will now laugh every time someone tries to play the racist/bigot card against Trump.

4,689 posts, read 3,481,338 times
Clinton has already arranged a position for DWS with the Tappan Zee Bridge Authority as a footing.

Old 07-24-2016, 04:46 PM

14,827 posts, read 14,847,255 times
Well, it obviously bothers me, but the chair is out and they're eliminating super delegates from their electoral process. Bernie came out today supporting Hillary and encouraging us to still vote for her and against Trump, so I'll follow his wishes.

Old 07-24-2016, 04:48 PM

46,575 posts, read 27,442,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
There's a possibility. We know Trump is Putin's president of choice...

Mook suggests Russians leaked DNC emails to help Trump - POLITICO
WOW.................

Another email thread about how bad the DNC really is....who woulda thunk it....

Old 07-24-2016, 04:48 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,419,599 times
So according to democrats the problem isn't what Clinton did, the problem is that the Russians let everyone know she did it. Talk about skewed morals, just ignore her criminal acts and blame someone else. On second thought, that's just par for the course for liberals, absolve themselves of all personal responsibility and blame someone else.

Old 07-24-2016, 04:49 PM

79,911 posts, read 44,558,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
Vote for whomever you wish..I don't give a care really..BUT reading such HATRED towards anybody especially when based mostly on ideological factors..irks me..
Hillary has gave people all the chances in the world to dislike her.

Quote:
I have no vote..BUT that does not mean I don't take notice of silly ideology preachings based on conspiracy theories..or just plain HATE.. Gun violence..further the efforts of Gun Manufacturers to be protected..etc etc..

The violence world wide ..and most if not ALL of those mass murders have some "Mental Illness" basis... When will rules somehow constrain ability to get hands on weapons by unstable folks ever get address...??? That has nothing to do with 2nd Amendment BTW~~ NRA doesn't care..More guns..profits..Just like most Profit margin folks want+++
Hillary was behind a ton of that violence. Hillary was a part of the leadership that gave us the violence in Libya and Syria. Yes, I despise those who would do something like that. I believe Bush, Cheney, Obama, Hillary and others should rot in hell for what they have done.

They all armed those who are creating much of the violence. From Obama arming the drug cartels in Mexico to Hillary running guns out of Benghazi to the terrorists.

I won't apologize for that belief.

Quote:
Vote your Conscience and be able to live with your choice..That's all that anybody should expect!! Media..Propaganda from where ever has to also be addressed as well~~ Unlike Russia and other Countries where Information is CONTROLLED where controller in chief ( Putin in Russia) and other Dictatorial Regimes will Control things..Free Countries have access to ALL sides..but to not read..and think about both sides..means..by deflecting..automatically indicates..what?? Biased..before you even consider...No side is pure..but history has shown much MIS-Information/COnspiracy for far too long~~

BTW~~ Any aliens ( outer space/ET come home+ types) witnessed lately? That's been around for many many decades!!
Stein 2016.

Old 07-24-2016, 04:51 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,534,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
I will now laugh every time someone tries to play the racist/bigot card against Trump.
Right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Well, it obviously bothers me, but the chair is out and they're eliminating super delegates from their electoral process. Bernie came out today supporting Hillary and encouraging us to still vote for her and against Trump, so I'll follow his wishes.
So follow orders from the guy who said hillary is corrupt/bought off/not fit for being president and now he supports her, let alone supports the party that was trying to derail him that is now confirmed in these emails? For real natural510?

*Speechless.*

Nothing surprises me these days from the herd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections