Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does the DNC actively working against Sanders bother you?
Yes 115 74.68%
No 39 25.32%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2016, 07:38 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,164,802 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
What the Europeans want is up to them to deal with.
I certainly think we need to re-evaluate NATO and its functions but throwing out the baby with the bathwater isn't intelligent. As I said earlier... The area that is the former USSR has been pretty unstable since the collapse.

Lastly, they are our allies. It was us who went into the Middle East and kicked over the ant pile. If we did things more multilaterally, we wouldn't have so many foreign blunders in my opinion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2016, 07:40 PM

41,109 posts, read 25,906,607 times
All this is, is just the liberal media at work...where they label competitors as Putin fav or contrary viewpoints must be labeled as the opinions of fringe groups.

The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.
- Malcolm X

Old 07-24-2016, 07:42 PM

79,911 posts, read 44,539,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
I certainly think we need to re-evaluate NATO and its functions but throwing out the baby with the bathwater isn't intelligent. As I said earlier... The area that is the former USSR has been pretty unstable since the collapse.
Thanks in part to us.

Quote:
Lastly, they are our allies. It was us in went into the Middle East and kicked over the ant pile. If we did things more multilaterally, we wouldn't have so many foreign blunders in my opinion.
They were not clamoring for us to make the area the mess we did.

Old 07-24-2016, 07:43 PM

736 posts, read 356,649 times
Look it's politico trying to deflect away from the emails due to their own collusion with the DNC. There is no proof that Russia is helping Trump. This is pure speculation. Politico and other news outlets have no hard evidence that Russia is helping Trump.

Any one want to talk about "taco bowl engagements?" I though Democrats were to supposed to be the non bigots. Hillary and her political allies are two face. What worst than a bigot is a bigot that says he or she isn't a bigot in public, but behind close door is a bigot. That makes Hillary and her political allies worst than Trump. That is what Democrat elite think of Latinos, taco bowl engagements. I don't see them calling white sponsor events some derogatory name.

This leak reminds me of the time my ethics professor told us about his time in the music business. A CEO for a big record company was a two face bigot and racist. Behind close door he would used the most vial language to describe black people.

Old 07-24-2016, 07:43 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,985,490 times
These theories remind me of a joke I saw on Facebook:

Clinton to Trump: Where are your tax returns????
Trump to Clinton: I emailed them to you.

Old 07-24-2016, 07:45 PM

31,465 posts, read 22,468,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
There's a possibility. We know Trump is Putin's president of choice...

Mook suggests Russians leaked DNC emails to help Trump - POLITICO
Why would the Russian's leak information to favor Republicans considering Democrats have always had the tie in to Communists, including Obama and his friends like Bill Ayers

Old 07-24-2016, 07:50 PM

2,055 posts, read 1,461,679 times
All of this schtuff ... and the dim convention hasn't even started yet. I also heard that wiki plans a couple more dumps. And the dims told us how screwed up the R convention would be ... o well.

El Nox

Old 07-24-2016, 07:53 PM

41,109 posts, read 25,906,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoLogic View Post
Look it's politico trying to deflect away from the emails due to their own collusion with the DNC. There is no proof that Russia is helping Trump. This is pure speculation.
"The truth does not matter, it's what is perceived to be the truth that matters"

And the liberal media knows that. All the liberal media aims to do is plant the seed then talk on and on and on endlessly about the accusation and some will believe it because the liberal media said so. It's typical liberal playbook and idiots will fall for it every time.

Old 07-24-2016, 07:55 PM

5,559 posts, read 4,669,465 times
Ok. I think that's a wrap for today. Nice news cycle for CoDemP (Corrupt Democratic Party). Looking forward to the protests this week and how the CoDemP shoots itself in the foot next. Hopefully the worse is over. It's exhausting keeping up with all of the bad news for CoDemP.

Old 07-24-2016, 07:58 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,170,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Why would the Russian's leak information to favor Republicans considering Democrats have always had the tie in to Communists, including Obama and his friends like Bill Ayers
Because Putin's Russia would like to see America fail. Trump would be a major step in that direction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections