Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2015, 10:29 AM

1,009 posts, read 711,034 times

Advertisements

Hillary chose to stay with Bill regardless of his affairs which is her business . But to say she is an advocate of women is a lie when she tried to hide and discredit all the women who came forward . She is a pathetic excuse of a woman .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2015, 10:31 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,616,091 times
Hillary's campaign meme: "The Vagina Monologues".

Old 12-30-2015, 10:39 AM

12,983 posts, read 9,703,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Hillary neutralized her own gender card long ago. As a woman, I don't identify with her on any level, think she is an embarrassment to all women and should lease Bill and go home.

Actually, that isn't true. There are people so blinded by their personal issues that they vote basically solely on that.

Has it has been established, Trump is not playing a bigot card but since you have nothing of substance, you just keep hanging onto that. And, you forgot Cruz, the one combining narcissism and the Bible to try to win the election, using God to get him there. And, Trump is not ignoring the issues that need to be addressed for the well-being of the country and that is why it doesn't matter who plays a gender card or thumps their chest with one hand and the Bible with the other.

She played it against Bernie. But, she has nothing else so she plays what she has. This is not the kind of woman most would want to be.

I couldn't find the sample size or details on this. Could you find them in the referenced article? And, those over 55 are more likely to actually vote.

Then you feel gender is important if you claim that Trump is playing the alpha male card. He is a strong and successful male and people are just going to have to get over it. Hillary is a proven liability.
Actually I don't think gender is important if you have the qualifications. I refer to him as the alpha male because he is in a male dominated field, with all do respect to Mrs. Fiorina. He wants to be the strongest candidate among this male dominated field, so he is projecting himself as the best and strongest, thus alpha male. I seriously doubt Mrs. Fiorina will get the nomination.

Last edited by ipaper; 12-30-2015 at 12:03 PM..

Old 12-30-2015, 11:37 AM

4,540 posts, read 2,780,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post

"Yeah I'm a woman - hear me roar and fire someone else for me doing the same many times over but what difference at this point does it make".

"See I love women and will protect you all, after all we have the same type body parts".

"Soon I'll spin this to where I didn't fire him".
If you think any of that will matter *in the slightest* to the vast majority of women...

Well then I can only conclude that you're not married

Old 12-30-2015, 11:59 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,573,242 times
In watching Hillary Clinton expound about the alleged war on women it occurs to me that she is the biggest advocate for it. She continues to try and convince women that they can be nothing without her divine guidance and only she can combat perceived discrimination.

In fact, she is promoting this mindset with her statements and actions presuming that women are to stupid to think and act for themselves. She is the actual advocate for this war on women.

IMO.

Old 12-30-2015, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hmm.
  • Woman card didn't work for Sarah Palin.
  • Woman card isn't doing anything for Carly Fiorina.
  • Woman card didn't do anything for Geraldine Ferraro. Democrats lost 49 states in that election.
  • Woman card didn't do anything for Hillary Clinton when she ran against Obama. She lost an election where the rules were written to insure her victory. She couldn't even beat that adulterer John Kerry in Iowa.
Palin and Fiorina are irrelevant to this discussion and don't really even count as women in a political sense. A female Republican is like a black Republican. Their own demographics won't take them seriously when attached to a party that's solidly anti-woman and anti-black.

Feel free to argue that point- I know ya'll can't help yourselves. But I'm talking *perception*, nothing more. You may not like that... but in politics *perception* is ALL that matters.

Fair point about Ferraro, but I'll just point out a few relevant facts:

Vice president does not equal president.

Ferraro does not equal Clinton.

This is not 1984. This is 2016 (or will be soon enough).

I know ya'll can't see past your Clinton Derangement Syndrome... so this will mean nothing to you personally. But the VAST majority of Americans do not see Hillary as the female incarnation of evil like ya'll do. If ya'll remain obsessed with Hillary Clinton's Vagina (and I think ya'll can't help yourselves when it comes to her vagina)- she might just ride a wave of vengeful, emotionally-driven estrogen right into the White House.

Can't wait til November to see you guys crying red white & blue tears, bemoaning the End of America

And I know how this works... I've seen it before. Once ya'll figure out that Hillary Clinton is your new president, it'll be time to sell my gold and buy stocks. Give it another year and I'll point out that "I got your money "

Old 12-30-2015, 01:56 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,573,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
Palin and Fiorina are irrelevant to this discussion and don't really even count as women in a political sense. A female Republican is like a black Republican. Their own demographics won't take them seriously when attached to a party that's solidly anti-woman and anti-black.

Feel free to argue that point- I know ya'll can't help yourselves. But I'm talking *perception*, nothing more. You may not like that... but in politics *perception* is ALL that matters.

Fair point about Ferraro, but I'll just point out a few relevant facts:

Vice president does not equal president.

Ferraro does not equal Clinton.

This is not 1984. This is 2016 (or will be soon enough).

I know ya'll can't see past your Clinton Derangement Syndrome... so this will mean nothing to you personally. But the VAST majority of Americans do not see Hillary as the female incarnation of evil like ya'll do. If ya'll remain obsessed with Hillary Clinton's Vagina (and I think ya'll can't help yourselves when it comes to her vagina)- she might just ride a wave of vengeful, emotionally-driven estrogen right into the White House.

Can't wait til November to see you guys crying red white & blue tears, bemoaning the End of America

And I know how this works... I've seen it before. Once ya'll figure out that Hillary Clinton is your new president, it'll be time to sell my gold and buy stocks. Give it another year and I'll point out that "I got your money "

Comments from a bigoted denilist?

Old 12-30-2015, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Comments from a bigoted denilist?
Know what happened after Obama's election?

I got your money.

I'm gonna do the same thing when ya'll crash the stock market and spike the price of gold during/after Hillary's election.

Thanks for the cash

Old 12-30-2015, 02:36 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,551,559 times
Apparently Hillary has gone all silent now on the topic of Donald Trump. It appears that "The Donald" may have forced her to shut her mouth on the issue.

Quote:
Trump claims he silenced Clinton's sexism attacks

Donald Trump suggested Wednesday that his recent criticism of Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton was so effective she's afraid to mention his name again.

"For the last week she's been hitting me really hard with the women card and I had to say, OK that's enough. And we did a strong number," the leading Republican hopeful told thousands of supporters at a campaign rally in Hilton Head, S.C. "[Clinton is] always so theatrical — 'Mr. Trump said this and that and this.' I just have to turn off the television. She gives me a headache," he said.

Trump continued, "I think last night I gave her a big headache." Indeed, Trump slammed the former first lady and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, during separate media appearances and a campaign rally Tuesday. "Today [Hillary Clinton] gave a speech and she didn't even mention my name," he noted.

Trump, who's second in the Washington Examiner's presidential power rankings, also said he would "love having a woman president," but suggested his daughter, Ivanka, would be a better fit than Clinton. "It can't be her, she's horrible," he said of the former secretary of state.

Old 12-30-2015, 02:46 PM

3,826 posts, read 3,396,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
I find this fascinating. Even before this election cycle has a chance to get fully fired up, Trump is neutralizing Hillary's gender card. Either he's a clever guy or he has some really smart advisers.

He is also short-circuiting Hillary's "secret weapon" Bill the philanderer-in-chief.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections