Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2015, 06:57 PM

11,180 posts, read 10,609,327 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Trump can talk about Bill Clinton all he wants, all it does is remind me that his first (of three) wives was photographed arguing with his mistress in Aspen because he brought both on vacation (keeping the mistress at a different location). It was tabloid fodder for years.
Yes, it was a very public and ugly scandal. Trump's 3 children were 12, 8, and 6 at the time.
Quote:
Ivana became enraged when she learned that actress-model Maria Maples was also at the resort.

Two days later, according to one witness, when Maples, 26, walked out of [a restaurant], Ivana confronted her, demanding, "You *****, leave my husband alone." Trump, who was sitting within earshot putting on his skis, took off down the mountain. Wrong move: Ivana is an excellent skier; Donald is not. When the formidable Czech pushed off in hot pursuit, fascinated observers swear they saw her whip in front of Donald and then ski backwards down the slopes, wagging her finger in his face
source: The Trumps Head for Divorce Court : People.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2015, 07:08 PM

21,999 posts, read 15,835,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Yes, it was a very public and ugly scandal. Trump's 3 children were 12, 8, and 6 at the time.
source: The Trumps Head for Divorce Court : People.com
Exactly, that's why it's bizarre that he would talk about infidelity. I mean, seriously? And reason #5079 why the potential of him being the GOP candidate is so funny.

Old 12-29-2015, 07:12 PM

11,180 posts, read 10,609,327 times
Quote:
Exactly, that's why it's bizarre that he would talk about infidelity. I mean, seriously?
Here's another quote from the People article. You can't make this stuff up:
Quote:
Asked by Playboy if his marriage was monogamous, Trump replied, "I don't have to answer that."

Old 12-29-2015, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Here's another quote from the People article. You can't make this stuff up:
Bwwaaahahhahahah, that's awesome! There's so much ad material ripe for the making that I'm just afraid to get excited.

Remember the Trump University ads?

Donald Trump: Trump University Was a Scam, Say Former Students

There's just so much material to draw from that I've wondered if he made a deal with Hillary.

Old 12-29-2015, 07:18 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,250,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I find it fascinating that Hillary is going to roll out Bill Clinton to help her campaign. He cost her the election in 2008. No reason his transgressions won't do the same again in 2016.
Hillary please keep on rolling out your husband so you can nail down your loss - please please please!!!!

Old 12-29-2015, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Hillary please keep on rolling out your husband so you can nail down your loss - please please please!!!!
I'll put Bill Clinton up against Donald Trump any day of the week. Bill Clinton could probably win election again today.

Old 12-29-2015, 07:23 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,366,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I find it fascinating that Hillary is going to roll out Bill Clinton to help her campaign. He cost her the election in 2008. No reason his transgressions won't do the same again in 2016.
Bill's transgressions didn't cost her the election in 2008. If he hurt her at all it was because in some circles she was seen as not having enough experience in government and that he would be running the White House from behind the scenes. She has since gone on to gain a lot of experience as Sect. of State. I know you and your kind see that experience as a negative but a good share of the voting public do not view it that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Yet you support a man who cheated on his wives and continually trades in his old models for younger, hotter women.

Here's what intelligent women think of Trump:

Women with brains can hear exactly what he is saying when he trashes Fiorina for her looks or Clinton for taking longer than men when using a restroom. He's a pig, and he doesn't even try to hide it. And for some reason, you think that's a good thing.
You nailed it. I just don't understand how any woman can support Trump yet claim that Bill is a scumbag. Bill's scandalously behavior was, at least, in the ancient past while Trump's pigism is current.

Old 12-29-2015, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Bill's transgressions didn't cost her the election in 2008. If he hurt her at all it was because in some circles she was seen as not having enough experience in government and that he would be running the White House from behind the scenes. She has since gone on to gain a lot of experience as Sect. of State. I know you and your kind see that experience as a negative but a good share of the voting public do not view it that way.
Exactly. Bill Clinton didn't cost Hillary anything in 2008. We wanted Barack Obama because it was a moment to be seized but we definitely liked Hillary too. As you can see, it's not like she's struggling with the nomination now. And the truth is, we like Bernie a ton too.

Old 12-29-2015, 07:31 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,250,103 times
Quote:
I'll put Bill Clinton up against Donald Trump any day of the week. Bill Clinton could probably win election again today.
You think! NOT you know.

Bill Clinton the criminal - I would if I were you do research with why I say this about him, I kid not about the criminal part plus he has dead blood on his hands.

Not only is Hillary running for POTUS and trying to play the woman card, Bill is running to get back into the White House where he was already impeached as POTUS!

These are the two last people I would want occupying the WH nonetheless "governing" (cough-cough-BS-BS) our country.

Would you hire a bank thief as a president of a bank? - very weak example compared to the very corrupt Clintons.

They don't have anything on Trump that is or was against the law or anything to hurt him, even the RNC is hand-tied.

Old 12-29-2015, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
You think! NOT you know.

Not only is Hillary running for POTUS and trying to play the woman card, Bill is running to get back into the White House where he was already impeached as POTUS!

They don't have anything on Trump that is or was against the law or anything to hurt him, even the RNC is hand-tied.
I know as much as you do and most people will tell you the best this country has been was in the Clinton years. Even Republicans agreed Bill Clinton could have easily won a third term. Deny it all you want but it's the truth.

That said, electing the first woman president while also getting the political skills of Bill Clinton sounds good to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections