Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2016, 09:47 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,549,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
I find this fascinating. Even before this election cycle has a chance to get fully fired up, Trump is neutralizing Hillary's gender card. Either he's a clever guy or he has some really smart advisers.
Me too. The way he talks appears to make people underestimate him. Regardless of how smart his advisers are, he has been the one carrying this off so far, so he has to be given a lot of credit for his success up until this point. Considering the amount of incoming fire he hast taken by the leftist media and also some of his Republican opponents, a lesser man would have been tripped up by now.

Not only is Donald Trump not being tripped up, he is the one doing the tripping. First Jeb Bush, now Hillary Clinton. These two were regarded as the two strongest candidates in the race 12 months ago. Now both of them are looking a little shaky. And Donald Trump has clearly had a hand in that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2016, 09:00 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,549,566 times
Trump continues to attack:
Trump continues to attack

Old 01-04-2016, 09:35 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,757,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Classic psychological projection disorder.

Old 01-04-2016, 04:34 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,085,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post

Yes Donald, let's talk about women's issues and how you and the Republican Party want to move women's rights back fifty years.

Smoke and mirrors Donald, nothing but smoke and mirrors.

Sorry Donald, women aren't stupid or gullible, as you obviously think we are.

We see what's behind your smoke and mirrors and know you have no intention of protecting women's rights.

Old 01-04-2016, 04:41 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,723,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Classic psychological projection disorder.
Nope. But insult of the messenger instead of addressing message is.

Old 01-04-2016, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Yes Donald, let's talk about women's issues and how you and the Republican Party want to move women's rights back fifty years.-
Trump will be glad to talk about Women's issues. You should ask why the Clintons have suddenly grown silent over the matter.

Old 01-04-2016, 04:44 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,107,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Yes Donald, let's talk about women's issues and how you and the Republican Party want to move women's rights back fifty years.

Smoke and mirrors Donald, nothing but smoke and mirrors.

Sorry Donald, women aren't stupid or gullible, as you obviously think we are.

We see what's behind your smoke and mirrors and know you have no intention of protecting women's rights.
A serial adulterer who gauges the value of a woman by how hot she looks on his arm has no business talking about women's issues in any way, shape or form.

Old 01-04-2016, 04:56 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,085,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
A serial adulterer who gauges the value of a woman by how hot she looks on his arm has no business talking about women's issues in any way, shape or form.

Exactly.

Watch out Melania, you have an expiration date.

Old 01-04-2016, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post

Ahhhhhh. You have seen the light about Bill Clinton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBe_guezGGc

Old 01-04-2016, 05:05 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,305,764 times
Trump has quite the nerve criticizing anyone at all for 'abusing' women. I'm sure all his women fans are young and gorgeous. No? Trump wouldn't care for them much then if he did not want their votes.

From the Trump playbook:

"Well, obviously it's great outer beauty. I mean, we could say politically correct that look doesn't matter, but the look obviously matters. Like you wouldn't have your job if you weren't beautiful..."

"I think Gloria would be very very impressed with [my penis]..."

"I don’t think Ivanka would do that [pose for Playboy], although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her..."

"You know, it doesn't really matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass..."

Those older hefty women behind him at the rallies? He wouldn't give them the time of day if he didn't want something from them.

The history of Donald Trump's insults to women - Fortune

Bustle
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections