Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2015, 05:48 PM

63,011 posts, read 29,203,719 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
You are totally wrong. Ramo is and has been an anchor on Univision for over three decades. According to the Nielsen ratings, he has more than 2 million viewers and is considered to have the #1 ranking Spanish Language newscast. He's also won a tun of awards for his work and has dual citizenship between America and Mexico.

In taking on Jorge Ramos, Donald Trump may have picked the wrong media star - LA Times

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jorge_...news_anchor%29
And he is also an activist for illegal aliens. I can't believe the many lies he told in this article.

http://jorgeramos.com/en/welcome-to-trumpland/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2015, 06:07 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,847,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
And he is also an activist for illegal aliens. I can't believe the many lies he told in this article.

Welcome to Trumpland ‹ The official website of Jorge Ramos Ávalos | Writer & Journalist

He sure is. And he doesn't even try to hide it. Just today, he said he "had to take a stand."

Jorge Ramos went to that press conference not to ask questions, but to ambush Trump by delivering a diatribe. Trump was right to have him ejected.

Old 08-26-2015, 06:40 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,043,748 times
Quote:
You are totally wrong. Ramo is and has been an anchor on Univision for over three decades. According to the Nielsen ratings, he has more than 2 million viewers and is considered to have the #1 ranking Spanish Language newscast. He's also won a tun of awards for his work and has dual citizenship between America and Mexico.

In taking on Jorge Ramos, Donald Trump may have picked the wrong media star - LA Times

He was there as an activist. Maybe he's done some actual "reporting" but he wasnt there as a reporter. "You cant deport 11 million..." Is not a question. That is not what reporters are supposed to do.

A reporter isnt supposed to just speak out whenever he feels like it should be his turn. Imagine if the rest of them did that at every presser. It would be chaos. So im not sure what sort of awards he wins, because his reporting abilities suck

Old 08-26-2015, 06:55 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,558,235 times
The Donald is going to have to learn to handle hecklers with a little more finesse.

Did you see what the Trump supporter told Ramos out in the hallway? "GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY'.

Old 08-26-2015, 07:04 PM

22,485 posts, read 12,029,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post

Welcome to Trumpland ‹ The official website of Jorge Ramos Ávalos | Writer & Journalist
Oldglory---I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I read the link. You are correct---it is filled with lies and is nothing but an attempt to smear Trump while twisting his words. Ramos is disgusting.

Old 08-26-2015, 07:05 PM

4,585 posts, read 3,414,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
The Donald is going to have to learn to handle hecklers with a little more finesse.

Did you see what the Trump supporter told Ramos out in the hallway? "GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY'.
Tuesday is the night I go to the local bar and get a Philly Cheeses Steak sub. I am in a small town an hour east of San Diego, this was the main topic of discussion at the bar. 1/3 White, 2/3 Hispanic: No one a the bar thought Ramos' behavior was appropriate. Half of the Hispanics were yelling "Get out of my country" to Ramos on the screen.

Old 08-26-2015, 07:13 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,920,297 times
Quote:

If Ramos was like a Katie Couric; I MIGHT take him seriously. Maybe.

But Ramos only is big with some Hispanics; few of them can vote anyway so I ain't impressed at all. Illegal alien fans like his kind need to be put in their place. Period.

Old 08-26-2015, 07:14 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,920,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

IMHO it's gonna get MUCH worse for people FROM LatAm and so on who support illegal aliens and their bogus "rights".

Old 08-26-2015, 07:24 PM

63,011 posts, read 29,203,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Oldglory---I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I read the link. You are correct---it is filled with lies and is nothing but an attempt to smear Trump while twisting his words. Ramos is disgusting.
Illegal alien supporters usually are. They can't tell the truth to save their souls.

Old 08-26-2015, 07:43 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,847,876 times
Jorge Ramos was just on The Kelly File, and this vile little man had diarrhea of the mouth again, going on and on with his harangue.

He disgusts me, and has no business calling himself a journalist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections