Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 11:29 AM

1,466 posts, read 4,074,634 times

Advertisements

I just knew I would wake up this morning and hear there was voter fruad!

And of course guess who it is against, Ron Paul...

In just one county this happened that I know of so far, Ron Paul was given zero votes, when a resident called in and said "Hey my whole family voted for Ron Paul" There was 5 of them... and the lady calls her back and said "Oops, we didn't include those" What they heck! and it turned out he had 31 votes in that county!

Just imagine the rest of the counties in the state!

He was polling in 2nd and 3rd place, so I just knew that voter fraud was going on...

I haven't heard anything about Obama yet, but I believe there was voter fraud with him too...

I will post a link to this story of voter fraud as soon as I get the news story to reload. I am on dial up lol..

Last edited by Kristynwy; 01-09-2008 at 11:34 AM.. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2008, 11:30 AM

7,730 posts, read 14,231,052 times
There are internet rumors of Obama fraud too. Alex Jones of 9/11 truther fame is carrying it live. Unfortunately, that does more damage than help. The Ron Paul campaign is working on a response.

Old 01-09-2008, 11:45 AM

New Hampshire District Admits Ron Paul Vote Skew

Here's a link.

The last sentence:

Harris estimates that it could cost the Ron Paul campaign as much as $67,000 dollars for a recount, but such a move could throw the entire primary into doubt, especially in light of the fact that Barack Obama appears to have been cheated out of a win by Hillary Clinton.

Old 01-09-2008, 11:46 AM

774 posts, read 2,505,758 times
Every candidate would be well served to understand that his or her message is what will determine whether he or she will win, as opposed to conspiracy theories.

Nearly every campaign claims that someone is "out to get them" by blaming the mainstream media or certain special interest groups. All I can say is get over it if you want to win an election in a country of 300 million people.

Old 01-09-2008, 11:49 AM

Frank you tell the family in New Hampsire that called their local voting people because their votes were not counted they are lunatic conspiracy theorists.... *sarcasm*

Then to top it off they found more not counted!!!

Does that look like a conspiracy to you??? This is in mainstream news!!!

I am not just talking about Ron Paul either, I don't like Obama, but I do believe he has been cheated too!

Last edited by Kristynwy; 01-09-2008 at 11:55 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 01-09-2008, 11:50 AM

100 posts, read 151,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhouse View Post
New Hampshire District Admits Ron Paul Vote Skew

Here's a link.

The last sentence:

Harris estimates that it could cost the Ron Paul campaign as much as $67,000 dollars for a recount, but such a move could throw the entire primary into doubt, especially in light of the fact that Barack Obama appears to have been cheated out of a win by Hillary Clinton.
Maybe Obama could pay for it in case they feel they were so far off. It doesn't make sense that the Repub polls were more true to form and the Democratic polls so far off.

Look out folks. Bill put a lot of judges in their seats and we could see a real brohaha coming up. Indiana has a suit against it for requiring ID to vote. Guess what judge its going in front of. Yep, a Clinton appointee.

She doesn't want ID for proof of citizenship to vote. She'll fight it all the way.

Old 01-09-2008, 11:50 AM

Thank you paperhouse for posting the link for me..

Old 01-09-2008, 11:54 AM

Campton - 604 votes
VOTE COUNT METHOD: Hand Counted Paper Ballots
- Giuliani = 55 votes = 9.11%

Hampton - 3,141 votes
VOTE COUNT METHOD: Diebold Accuvote optical scan ; contractor: LHS Associates/John Silvestro
- Giuliani = 286 votes = 9.11%

Sandwich - 395 votes
VOTE COUNT METHOD: Hand Counted Paper Ballots
- Giuliani = 36 votes = 9.11%

Mouse over the totals. It's real.

New Hampshire Primary - Jan. 8, 2008

Old 01-09-2008, 11:58 AM

Diebold and New Hampshire « Drunkard’s Lamppost

The stats are coming out now. It could be a coincidence, but it's a tough one to explain away as a conspiracy theory.

Ron Paul isn't the only candidate affected.

Old 01-09-2008, 12:02 PM

100 posts, read 151,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhouse View Post
Diebold and New Hampshire « Drunkard’s Lamppost

The stats are coming out now. It could be a coincidence, but it's a tough one to explain away as a conspiracy theory.

Ron Paul isn't the only candidate affected.

Well, let's get the recounts done early before we have to go to the Supreme Court. ROFLOBO

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections