Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2012, 05:49 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,553,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
why are people I don't even know entitled to my money?
You could always move if you don't like paying taxes here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2012, 05:50 PM

490 posts, read 650,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J24 View Post
Why do you idiots insist on making this about race? It's got NOTHING to do with the color of Obama's skin. It's funny how it seems like the left is the ones who make everything a racial issue, yet they're the ones accusing the right of being the racists.
BS. It's got a lot to do with race because this kind of crap has never been asked of prior presidents. What's the one, undeniable difference, between this president and ALL those in the past? Donald trump and all the birthers are speaking in coded racism. If this were the 1950's they would just say what they really mean.

Old 10-24-2012, 05:52 PM

490 posts, read 650,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msamhunter View Post
It has everything to do with his skin! Name one white candidate that has had to go through even 1/10th of what this president has? US Senators making racist jokes. You're damn right it's about the color of his skin.
People who can't see that are either blind to the fact or just too nice to see it that way. It's a sad fact my friends but lets stop sleeping on it.

Old 10-24-2012, 05:57 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,553,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
No point in arguing with birfers.......if Obama said the sky was blue, they would accuse him of lying.
I know but sometimes you need a good laugh.

Old 10-24-2012, 06:04 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,468,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal from the South View Post
Obama has spent millions of dollars on attorneys fighting ballot challenges all across the nation.

Judges have thrown out cases because of "no standing," meaning an ordinary citizen of the United States should have no concern about whether or not the president is a natural born citizen and eligible to be their president. They have also thrown out cases because of technicalities.

And citizens have dropped their cases right before the trial date because of threats.

But NEVER has a judge dismissed the case because Obama presented the court with a legitimate birth certificate.

Obama has successfully kept these stories out of the media for the most part.

ALL Obama would have to do is release a REAL birth certificate to the judge and it would shut everybody up. Case would be closed. But he doesn't. He continues to hire attorneys to fight for technicalities, etc. You should at least wonder why.
Gal from the south,
I am a guy from the north who doesn't like Obama's policies very much. If he failed our economy, he should be voted out. However, I don't give a s**t if Obama was born in Hawaii, on the moon, or anywhere in the solar system. This thread is about a clown named Trump with nothing but an inflated ego (well maybe a bad toupee). If I were Obama, I wouldn't pay attention to this self appointed presidential candidate. He is a joke.

Old 10-24-2012, 06:09 PM

993 posts, read 833,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Geez. You really will believe anything.
I didn't say I believe it. You posted it, too. Does that mean you believe it?

Old 10-24-2012, 06:10 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,501,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
5 million dollars. What wrong *******s afraid of a little transparency?

If I was Obumnuts I'd be laughing all the way to my favorite charity.

What a great way for Obumnuts to seal the deal.
What an ignorant statement.

Also, you're implying that if someone on the left came out and made the same offer to Romney for his tax returns they should be validated.

The premise and the people that support these tactics on either side is disgusting.

Old 10-24-2012, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
When the RW has no other response, they trot out this "fear" meme.

Tell me what a REAL birth certificate is. Is it like the one Mitt Romney released, that is also called a "certificate of live birth", is not an original copy (was dated within the last few years), yada, yada.

What a waste of bandwidth! Bush's and Kerry's transcripts were leaked. Their school's records were hacked! Someone released Sarah Palin's supposed SAT scores, but there was some doubt that they were authentic, as well.

Again, define REAL birth certificate.

Please provide some evidence of these expenditures of Obama's.

And Obama is a natural born citizen. No difference.
If you want receipts, you'll still be wanting because I don't have them. You can look it up on wikipedia. He had spent $1.7 million at the time that was last updated.

A REAL birth certificate is one that has not been computer-altered. The one he had posted on whitehouse.gov is a forgery. Anyone who knows basic computer graphics can tell easily just by looking at it, and there's 0% doubt when viewed with Adobe Illustrator.

Old 10-24-2012, 06:17 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,875,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
NEWS FLASH!

Obama said he will release his records. He said it will be very helpful to his cause. Link will be posted soon.
It's been almost an hour now, my friend.

Old 10-24-2012, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
The President released his birth certificate and then we all laughed at the head birther at the correspondents dinner.

Where have you been? Where have you been
The "birth certificate" he posted on whitehouse.gov is a fraudulent document. It has been computer-altered. That's a fact. The only question is about what was altered and why.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections