Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2012, 10:17 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,083,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
No not a bit...... I think every man, woman and child are racist. Anyone who denys this basic human fact is just lying to to themselves.

I also don't believe no blacks will vote for Mitt. I know a few who probably will.
I think you are lying to yourself, and believe everyone else is racist just to satisfy your own guilt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2012, 10:18 AM

6,734 posts, read 9,347,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
Sorry but you are completely wrong on this thought. Many people are prejudiced to some degree, and it may not be about skin color, but not everyone believes one race is superior to another which is what racism is.
Racism is the belief that one race is superior to another???

I'm not buying that...

Old 08-23-2012, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
Racism is the belief that one race is superior to another???

I'm not buying that...
rac·ism   [rey-siz-uhm]
noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

Well, next time try looking at the definition if you don't know any better.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:19 AM

78,477 posts, read 60,679,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
I'm just going to throw a number out here... let's say 60% of the white population doesn't support Obama and you would blame some of this on racism correct?

Now you have a poll that suggests 0% of the black population supports Romney. I'll have to ask again since you've avoided the question. What is your explanation for that since it's absolutely impossible for everyone of them to disagree with his policies.
Don't waste your breath. I've pointed out how Obama got >80% of the black vote vs. Hillary in the primaries and when she started winning a few states and was getting 60% of the white vote, suddenly they were racist rednecks.

We have the threads here to prove it.

Pretty blatant racism, followed by then using the race card.

But they want to ignore it...an inconvenient truth.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:20 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,979,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeafChick View Post
I just the fact that the first few comments pulled out the welfare/lazy card about black people not voting for Romney. Really C-D? White people wouldn't vote for Romney either. Asian and Latinos..heck I don't know about them.
I am white and i don't want to vote for anybody this time..... I didn't vote for Omaba before and won't now, but i won't vote for Romney either. I will never vote in a gun grabbin' fool and Romney and McCain both are.

I will write in someone if i don't just stay home.
My time would be better spent staying home and rubbing my guns with linseed oil. Snapping caps at bad guy targets on the wall and maybe even chasin my wife

She still likes to get frisky.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:21 AM

Quote:
I see now. You said this before me in this thread... yes i agree we think alike...

natural man is racist...... We can lie about it, but we can't change it.
I don't condone racist behavior. But yes, I believe it is part of nature.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:23 AM

10,581 posts, read 9,792,209 times
(oops, duplicate post)

Old 08-23-2012, 10:25 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,787,397 times
Quote:
Just proves that Blacks are racists too.
Oh look!!!! Black racists!!!

National Black Republican Association | National Black Republican Association

OMG!!! More black racists!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgbwlnpY5B8&feature=youtu.be

Old 08-23-2012, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
rac·ism   [rey-siz-uhm]
noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

Well, next time try looking at the definition if you don't know any better.
"Usually"...most of the time, not all...

Your definition is inconclusive. Sorry Charlie

Old 08-23-2012, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
"Usually"...most of the time, not all...

Your definition is inconclusive. Sorry Charlie
so you would rather websters definition?

Definition of RACISM

: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections