Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 06:32 AM

2,057 posts, read 3,872,594 times

Advertisements

[quote=cuebald;22389378]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Where do you suggest I research Ron if not in the media? In his campaign literature?

I know what Don Black said about him.
why not start by reading his books? or why not start simply paying attention to what he has to say?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2012, 06:49 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,991,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Where do you suggest I research Ron if not in the media? In his campaign literature?

I know what Don Black said about him.
As long as we are going with the opinions of others, do you know what the head of the Texas NAACP and Walter Williams have to say about him? Rational thought alone would tell you that these two men are much better judges since they personally know him, are well educated, AND happen to be of the same race he is being accused of disliking.

Quote:
The accusations about Ron Paul being racist are not true,” Dr. Williams said while guest-hosting on the Rush Limbaugh Show last Friday. “I’ve known him personally for at least 20 years, 25 years, maybe. He’s a good guy.”

Dr. Williams went on to say that Ron Paul’s domestic and economic policies are “right on target.”

Walter Williams Defends Ron Paul on Rush Limbaugh Show (12-30-11) - YouTube

Ron Paul No Racist: NAACP Austin President

Quote:
Speaking out against the charges when they first surfaced during the last Republican primary in 2007, Linder said he has personally known Paul for 20 years and heard him speak out against police oppression in minority communities, racial biases in mandatory drug sentencing, and favorably about late civil rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

NAACP Austin branch pres talks about Ron Paul. info in about - YouTube!

Old 01-04-2012, 07:37 AM

37,176 posts, read 19,255,826 times
[quote=migol84;22389655]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
why not start by reading his books? or why not start simply paying attention to what he has to say?
I don't care to listen to racists. I've heard enough of them in my life.

Old 01-04-2012, 07:41 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,991,819 times
[quote=cuebald;22390290]
Quote:
Originally Posted by migol84 View Post
I don't care to listen to racists. I've heard enough of them in my life.
So you would consider the two gentlemen in my previous post "racists" as well then?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections