Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Consumer Electronics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2015, 07:21 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,767,735 times

Advertisements

Has anyone realized that they have brought back to life a 2007 thread???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2015, 02:45 PM

1 posts, read 308 times
Default Sony sound stutters then cuts out

Quote:
Originally Posted by vehrenkamp View Post
I have sony(bravia) 50 inch,3years old.i have the same problem with sound,will go off for 15/20 sec and come back on.you can change chanals and sound comes right back on model # kdl-46s5100,any fixs that anybody knows,will a sound bar solve the problem
I have the same problem with my Sony Bravia tv. It has worked without a problem for a couple of years, but now the sound starts stuttering, then becomes garbled, then will cut out after 10 or 15 seconds. Then, after a delay of around ten seconds, the sound will return with no stuttering. I can fix the problem if I change the channel and then change it back to the stuttering channel. However, now this is happening five or six times over the course of an evening. Another forum suggested it might be the cable box and I am following up on that, but I'm reading other posts that discuss the same issue with the Sony Bravia series (has anyone had this problem with another brand?).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Consumer Electronics