Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2009, 08:47 PM

12,262 posts, read 24,455,268 times

Advertisements

I was driving to Pueblo West last night on Highway 50 and loved the colors in the sunset so I decided to take a picture and post it.

The outside of the health department is about done, I love the glass entry way.

This is the Catholic building. I saw a crane and had to take a picture.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2009, 06:13 PM

138 posts, read 339,735 times
Hello I just got my first apartment in Pueblo at about 1000 West 16th st and was wondering if you could tell me what else was in my neighborhood besides the juvie.

Old 08-13-2009, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostontopueblo View Post
Hello I just got my first apartment in Pueblo at about 1000 West 16th st and was wondering if you could tell me what else was in my neighborhood besides the juvie.
Of course I can! Welcome to Pueblo!!!! What are you looking for resturants, bars etc? How far from your area are you asking about?

Old 08-13-2009, 07:17 PM

138 posts, read 339,735 times
well i lived at the dorms last year, this year I got my own apartment. (375 a month here vs what would be 950 in Boston, not bad...)

Just was wondering what was in about a 2 mile radius of the house. I havent been to that side of town very often.

Old 08-13-2009, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostontopueblo View Post
well i lived at the dorms last year, this year I got my own apartment. (375 a month here vs what would be 950 in Boston, not bad...)

Just was wondering what was in about a 2 mile radius of the house. I havent been to that side of town very often.
Well in downtown you have the Riverwalk area and Union Ave. Not sure if that's in 2 miles or not. On Elizabeth you have a few restaurants then there is the Pueblo Mall. If you want more information just pm me on what you like to do and I can try to figure out what is close by to you.

Old 08-17-2009, 05:17 PM

Talking Pueblo drive inn

I was at the Pueblo drive inn last night and got there early enough to take pictures so I thought I would post them. It is located on the mesa, Pueblo's eastern suburbs.

Old 08-18-2009, 11:14 AM

28 posts, read 76,437 times
Glad to see the drive-in is still operating. We have one here in Poteau, OK. One just up the highway from us closed years ago.

Old 08-19-2009, 08:42 AM

Talking Strong-mayor group meets signature quota

If Pueblo passes it this November 3rd, and I think we will, only Denver and Pueblo will have a string mayor in Colorado!

When City Council sits down to work Monday night, they'll find a proposed ballot question waiting for them, asking city voters to adopt a strong-mayor form of city government.

The link: http://www.chieftain.com/articles/2009/08/19/news/local/doc4a8b8d2cbbef7754653766.txt

Old 08-24-2009, 01:04 AM

26 posts, read 135,892 times
I'm very new here and I was wondering if this Pueblo sub-board included towns such as Durango (I know, kind of far west) and Trinidad (not too far to the south I think)? I'm wondering because I'm thinking about road-tripping through southern-ish Colorado next month and I was planning on stopping in both Durango and Trinidad (maybe even Pueblo) and was wondering if you all had any suggestions as to where to stay, what to see and do in each place. I'm planning on spending a few days in each place, so I have some time, I'm just hoping this is the right place to post this request. I'd love to hear whatever you might have to say, I figure if anyone knows these places it's the people on this board, thanks.

Old 08-24-2009, 09:16 AM

26,210 posts, read 49,022,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalimara View Post
I'm very new here and I was wondering if this Pueblo sub-board included towns such as Durango (I know, kind of far west) and Trinidad (not too far to the south I think)? I'm wondering because I'm thinking about road-tripping through southern-ish Colorado next month and I was planning on stopping in both Durango and Trinidad (maybe even Pueblo) and was wondering if you all had any suggestions as to where to stay, what to see and do in each place. I'm planning on spending a few days in each place, so I have some time, I'm just hoping this is the right place to post this request. I'd love to hear whatever you might have to say, I figure if anyone knows these places it's the people on this board, thanks.
Info on Durango and Trinidad is found in the main COLO forum. For quicker info, use the Index in that forum, or the search tool.

When you nail down your planned itinerary, feel free to post it in the main COLO forum for whatever advice the regulars may have.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado