Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 10:31 PM

1,837 posts, read 1,963,567 times

Advertisements

So we fall below Kansas State to number four in the BCS rankings. We score forty three in eighteen minutes against a defense ESPN boasted of before the game. Against a good defense. So fine.

Hold on coach. Keep those cards in your hand till the time is right. No matter what. Well need it.

Old 10-22-2012, 08:45 AM

The only sense I can make out of this is:

Oregon scores 43 points in the first 18 minutes against a good defense and then shifts down... way down...intentionally... and plays 2nd and 3rd string the rest of the game so the computer doesn't recognize intelligence so it gives us a bogus power ranking.

Lol... Kansas State then goes all out and beats a sorry defense... and the computer says their better.

Old 10-23-2012, 09:24 PM

4,734 posts, read 4,336,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Ducky View Post
The only sense I can make out of this is:

Oregon scores 43 points in the first 18 minutes against a good defense and then shifts down... way down...intentionally... and plays 2nd and 3rd string the rest of the game so the computer doesn't recognize intelligence so it gives us a bogus power ranking.

Lol... Kansas State then goes all out and beats a sorry defense... and the computer says their better.
As I said in another post, I think Chip knows what he's doing. He knows he'll still be in the top three or four as long as he just wins. What matters most is to be healthy for his most important games: USC and Stanford, and USC again. He is going to save his biggest cans of whup@ss for those three games. If Kelly can get the early advantage, they will pile on the points. Those will be some lopsided scores if the Trojans and Cardinal aren't able to stop them...like memorably lopsided.

Here's a little hint about how good Oregon is: Nick Saban's already talking about them and complaining about their hurry up offense. When a national championship coach still has about three or four big SEC conference games left on his schedule and he's complaining about a non-conference opponent, that tells you something. And something tells me that Saban is already well aware of the possibility that those two might meet up in early January. And he's none too thrilled about it either.

Old 10-26-2012, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfriedbananas View Post
As I said in another post, I think Chip knows what he's doing. He knows he'll still be in the top three or four as long as he just wins. What matters most is to be healthy for his most important games: USC and Stanford, and USC again. He is going to save his biggest cans of whup@ss for those three games. If Kelly can get the early advantage, they will pile on the points. Those will be some lopsided scores if the Trojans and Cardinal aren't able to stop them...like memorably lopsided.

Here's a little hint about how good Oregon is: Nick Saban's already talking about them and complaining about their hurry up offense. When a national championship coach still has about three or four big SEC conference games left on his schedule and he's complaining about a non-conference opponent, that tells you something. And something tells me that Saban is already well aware of the possibility that those two might meet up in early January. And he's none too thrilled about it either.
I haven't heard what Saban said but yeah, Sabans all about proving its defense that wins championships and were somewhat of an offensive team. Saban will probably have to dream about losing to us this year though since LSU is going to hand him his ars this year in Tiger Stadium.

Old 10-26-2012, 07:57 AM

Oregon vs Colorado this week. Nothing to see here folks, except for Marcus's record breaking weekend. However, the real show begins next week.

Old 10-26-2012, 02:49 PM

Heres a little elevator music while we wait:

Twenty Twelve - Funky Tine (Dave London & Filthy Rich Remix).wmv - YouTube

John Kelley - Funkasaurus - YouTube

Old 10-26-2012, 02:56 PM

Sorry... getting ready for next weeks pep rally...heheheeee

Dieselboy - You must follow (Dieselboy + Kaos Remix) - YouTube

Enjoy:

Dieselboy - projectHUMAN - YouTube

Old 10-26-2012, 03:03 PM

Little something extra to get all hyped up. Mr Jerry Allen should have a great night next week at the Colloseum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M43abqKYUAw

The Pick - YouTube

Hahahahaaaa.... and thats how it all began.

Old 10-27-2012, 02:08 PM

2,098 posts, read 3,462,350 times
42-0! Time to put in the 3rd teamers and get rested up for SC.

Old 10-27-2012, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuda View Post
42-0! Time to put in the 3rd teamers and get rested up for SC.
Awesome. Thanks for the update. Don't have Pac 12 network and watching games at the
House.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football