Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 09:41 PM

1,837 posts, read 1,963,567 times

Advertisements

Being a huge duck fan... football player/fan...picture in the paper with my boy Marcus...and Josh Huff... and... autographs on clear vinyl to become decals for my Duck Bike...I must say this year is freaking awesome. I freaking love coach Kelly.

The Duck Bike - 2012 National Championship Edition... signed...never to be sold.

Old 10-18-2012, 09:43 PM

2,098 posts, read 3,462,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Ducky View Post
Being a huge duck fan... football player/fan...picture in the paper with my boy Marcus...and Josh Huff... and... autographs on clear vinyl to become decals for my Duck Bike...I must say this year is freaking awesome. I freaking love coach Kelly.

The Duck Bike - 2012 National Championship Edition... signed...never to be sold.
Post some pics.

Old 10-18-2012, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuda View Post
Post some pics.
Ill probably be able to find the register gaurds picture online in sports. It was the fan day one (august 26 -"penning a new chapter" - picture. I got Jerry Allen's autograph too and had a good conversation with him. My present Duck Bike will be redone for the championship. I do have pics but am trying to figure out on this phone how to upload here.

What an awesome team. Completely freaking awesome...thank God.

Last edited by O-Ducky; 10-18-2012 at 11:26 PM..

Old 10-18-2012, 10:02 PM

If I can figure how to upload ill take a picture of news clipping/picture..at least. The bike is sweet as well but will be better. Ill try and get to that in next twenty four... I'm a PC moron

Old 10-18-2012, 11:10 PM

Not sure why I can't even post link from this phone. I saw the page in register gaurdds August 26, 2012 Sports "Penning a New Chapter" picture. They took the picture as I was looking Mariota in the eye... fist clinched...veins popping out neck... and the word chaMP coming out of my mouth. With Josh Huff in the huddle of course.

Last edited by O-Ducky; 10-18-2012 at 11:41 PM..

Old 10-19-2012, 08:24 AM

4,734 posts, read 4,336,104 times
This SEC'er has been saying it from the start: this is a year people had better reckon with Oregon. They're an awesome team. I think it's going to be Oregon vs. the SEC champion. If the SEC emerges with a 2-loss winner, which is always a possibility, then it might be Oregon vs. K-State. I think the only team that has a prayer against the Ducks is a team like Alabama, or Florida. Those are the only two teams playing at Oregon's level. I admit that LSU would not do well against Oregon this year. They'd fall behind and they'd have no offensive answer to help them make up ground.

Old 10-19-2012, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfriedbananas View Post
This SEC'er has been saying it from the start: this is a year people had better reckon with Oregon. They're an awesome team. I think it's going to be Oregon vs. the SEC champion. If the SEC emerges with a 2-loss winner, which is always a possibility, then it might be Oregon vs. K-State. I think the only team that has a prayer against the Ducks is a team like Alabama, or Florida. Those are the only two teams playing at Oregon's level. I admit that LSU would not do well against Oregon this year. They'd fall behind and they'd have no offensive answer to help them make up ground.
Lol thx bro. I do think Alabama and LSU are pretty close and would both be a challenge for Oregon, but sorry, ill say it again...Alabama wont beat LSU in Tiger Stadium...especially this year - Just my opinion of course. Also I think LSU is a little underrated

Old 10-19-2012, 09:06 AM

Ill admit though maybe I'm a little bias towards Oregon playing LSU because the exact words I told Marcus were "I know coach Kelly wouldn't want me telling you this but its going to be fun watching you pick apart LSUs defense in the National Championship. Haha...so of course I'm biased.

Old 10-19-2012, 04:43 PM

4,734 posts, read 4,336,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Ducky View Post
Lol thx bro. I do think Alabama and LSU are pretty close and would both be a challenge for Oregon, but sorry, ill say it again...Alabama wont beat LSU in Tiger Stadium...especially this year - Just my opinion of course. Also I think LSU is a little underrated
The only way Alabama won't beat us this year is if LSU gets beaten by A&M and the Tide begins to stop taking LSU as seriously as they should, which I think is kinda what happened to South Carolina.

I think it's probably going to be Oregon against either Alabama, Florida, or K-State. Notre Dame and OU are long shots at this point, but still possible opponents. I don't think anyone's going to be able to get so much as a sniff of Oregon before the BCS game, though.

Old 10-19-2012, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfriedbananas View Post
The only way Alabama won't beat us this year is if LSU gets beaten by A&M and the Tide begins to stop taking LSU as seriously as they should, which I think is kinda what happened to South Carolina.

I think it's probably going to be Oregon against either Alabama, Florida, or K-State. Notre Dame and OU are long shots at this point, but still possible opponents. I don't think anyone's going to be able to get so much as a sniff of Oregon before the BCS game, though.
Funny you should say that. Our local newspaper often is upset with the secrecy that the team is so good at. Makes me wonder who their accually rooting for sometimes. Regardless, coach Kelly knows who well have to go throughand he's been ready for that a while back I'm sure. With coach its all about developing a great and highly motivated team. But he could easily be the most brilliant NCAA coach ever and we know he's holding back big time. Lets not forget about our defense though,who is responsible for those two easy ten yard touchdown drives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football