Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 04:52 PM

5,303 posts, read 6,435,356 times

Advertisements

Christians here at City Data, this is the conundrum the UR believer falls into:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
But it is true that if the punishment is not eternal then neither is the life.
All Christians, bear witness to this man and the statement he has made here.
This is where the heresy falls apart.

You have been exposed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2010, 04:58 PM

7,874 posts, read 14,179,752 times
Your reasoning says God will die, if our life isn't eternal - because it's His life we are to live by now and eternally.

Capeesh?

Old 03-03-2010, 05:12 PM

How does my reasoning say God will die? UR reasoning says God lives only for a duration. Ur says, God is only pertaining to the ages. He is outside of the ages my friend.

I say, because I accepted Christ, I live eternally, forever.

Old 03-03-2010, 05:20 PM

8,435 posts, read 10,528,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
How does my reasoning say God will die? UR reasoning says God lives only for a duration. Ur says, God is only pertaining to the ages. He is outside of the ages my friend.

Yet you die... interesting. Talk about having it both ways...

Old 03-03-2010, 05:30 PM

UR has fallen apart once again. As it always will. It rewrites the scripture.

UR says God lives only for the ages, I say I received an incorruptible body that lives forever. I say God is eternal, UR says God is not. I say, in Christ, life is eternal, UR says it is not.

Talk about heresy. I will have my eternal life.

Kat,

You obviously cannot grasp the two body concept of 1 Cor 15.

Old 03-03-2010, 05:33 PM

Again...UR leader of City Data says:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
But it is true that if the punishment is not eternal then neither is the life.
UR is a heresy and is a lie. It contradicts the scripture and the gift Christ and God gave us in return for our faith.

Old 03-03-2010, 05:43 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,761,215 times
Quote:
Again...UR leader of City Data says:

UR is a heresy and is a lie. It contradicts the scripture and the gift Christ and God gave us in return for our faith.

UR is the true Gospel of the complete victory of Christ over sin and death throughout the creation. ET is a false gospel of the victory of sin and death throughout most of Creation and over the work of Christ on the cross ...

Selah ...

Old 03-03-2010, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Christians here at City Data, this is the conundrum the UR believer falls into:

All Christians, bear witness to this man and the statement he has made here.
This is where the heresy falls apart.

You have been exposed.
Of course it is obvious to anyone reading the thread in which the post you refer to is found that Eusebius was referring to the fact that "aionios zoe" isn't referring to immortality but to the spiritual life we have now in this age which is knowing God and Christ whom he sent.

God bless ...

Old 03-03-2010, 05:49 PM

Quote:

Again this is a false accusation and a straw man argument. UR is not saying God only exists in the ages, it is saying that God is "the God of the ages" ...

There is a big difference and you are being disingenuous in your report. you are in fact baring false witness about what Christian universalists believe and teach.

Old 03-03-2010, 05:54 PM

2,029 posts, read 1,365,030 times
The concept of ET is from the very bowels of hell itself. It comes close to blaspheming the true nature of God. In fact , it IS blasphemy.

Come on you ET'ers, face it, if the majority of mankind's fate is an eternal lava pit, the devil won, plain and simple. I don't care if you say God defeated him , the devil got tons more souls than Jesus did.

Do you really think God could lose control of His own creation?

You will never live a spirit filled life believing in ET, impossible.

I know, I spent 30 years of my Christian walk believing in ET nonsense.

Don't believe me? Take it to God in prayer. He'll show you if you let Him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity