Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 08:07 PM

599 posts, read 1,261,273 times

Advertisements

Let me preface this by saying that I am really only looking for a discussion amongst Christians on this topic....hence the reason I've posted this is on the Christian subforum. I also do not want this to turn into a futurist vs. preterist debate as we have plenty of those already going. If you feel you must comment on what's been posted, please PLEASE be kind and courteous.

"How many of you are aware of the fact that there is presently a massive paradigm shift-taking place in the world of Biblical Prophecy? The shift that is talking place is away from the Roman End-Time Paradigm with its European-centric perspective and toward the Islamic End-Time Paradigm with its Middle Eastern focus. In brief, the Roman End-Time Paradigm holds that the Antichrist, his religion and his empire will emerge from out of the former Roman Empire, the focus of which is most often centered on the EU. The Islamic End-Time Paradigm holds that the Antichrist, his religion and his empire will emerge from out of the Middle East."

Joels Trumpet » Blog Archive » The Islamic End Time Paradigm

This is an idea that my pastor brought up in an eschatology class he taught earlier this spring. I had never thought of this before taking this class. I've always thought of the one world religion spoken of in Biblical prophecy as being a completely new religion that is established by the Antichrist. After spending a lot of time looking around at this particular website Joels Trumpet and others like it, it's MHO that this is a very good possibility.

Take a look at this page for a summary of comparisons between the Islamic and Biblical narrative of the end-times... Chapter Eighteen

So, what do my fellow Christians think about this? Has anyone else ever thought of this possibility...that the Antichrist, his religion and his empire will emerge out of the Middle East?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2008, 08:16 PM

22,923 posts, read 28,293,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb in VA View Post
So, what do my fellow Christians think about this?
I think this kind of Christian eschatology is just as incorrect as the Islamic interpretation. Poor Hal Lindsey popularized some very bad theology with his little book.

Old 07-21-2008, 08:42 PM

599 posts, read 1,261,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
I think this kind of Christian eschatology is just as incorrect as the Islamic interpretation. Poor Hal Lindsey popularized some very bad theology with his little book.
Are you familiar with what Lindsay thinks will happen in the end times? He holds to the idea that the Antichrist will come out of a "revived" Roman empire...the position that I said I disagree with. Did you read my post before you responded?

Old 07-21-2008, 09:30 PM

22,923 posts, read 28,293,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb in VA View Post
Are you familiar with what Lindsay thinks will happen in the end times? He holds to the idea that the Antichrist will come out of a "revived" Roman empire...the position that I said I disagree with. Did you read my post before you responded?
I did, and I didn't explain myself very well. My apologies.

The whole modern eschatology craze with trying to find out who the Antichrist is and where he'll be, what the number of the beast is, who is the whoe or Babylon, one world government, etc., etc. is a VERY recent phenomenon in Christian theology. Like only 150 years old or less. If I'm remebering my history correctly, it was Charles Ryrie who really got the ball rolling back in the late 1800s.

Even then, it never gained wide acceptance, until Hal Lindsey put his own spin on it with The Late, Great Planet Earth, which had HUGE widespread popularity --- even among non-Christian readers.

And yes, interpretations do vary. I've honestly lost count of who the Antichrist is supposed to be. In my own memory, I remember it being pegged as Ronald Reagan, Pope John Paul II, Gorbachev, Saddam Hussein, various Israeli politicians, etc. He comes from Rome. He comes from Egypt. He comes from the U.N. He comes from Russia. It seems that every few years a "new interpretation" comes out.

But I contend that all of these interpretations begin with some very basic misunderstandings of Biblical interpreation. Just as a for example: The Book of Revelation is not concerned primarily with the End Times. Most of it is a metaphorical retelling of the Gospel and the early persecutions by the Roman Empire.

Old 07-21-2008, 11:44 PM

1,016 posts, read 3,037,163 times
You forgot Juan Carlos of Spain. I've been studying Christian eschatology since I was 10 years old (yep, I'm a nerd), which means about 22 years, and I'm agreeing with Mark S on this one. The dispensationalist eschatology keeps changing, and it seems that many are unwilling to hear the words of Christ regarding the return of the Son of Man.

Old 07-23-2008, 04:47 PM

94 posts, read 135,596 times
It’s truly pathetic that we are STILL emphasing the negative, hate-monging epithets. The “Antichrist” in Islam is the same war-like, power-hungry, but admired s.o.b. all of us, this side of Christiandom, believe.

Joel Richardson’s book: Antichrist: Islam’s Awaited Messiah, stears the reader in the wrong direction. the “Messiah”, for Muslims has ALREADY come in the name of Jesus or in Arabic: Isa.

The following verse from the Koran proves it undeniably:

"Behold! The angels said: ‘O Mary! God giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him. His name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and the Hereafter, and of (the company of) those nearest to God.’” . . . .Chapter 3, {” Al Imran”} 45

The Koran mentions “Jesus” as the “Messiah” eleven times. And the name Jesus or Isa (depending on your version of the Koran) twenty-five time………but NEVER as the “Antichrist”. Their word for antichrist, in Arabic, is “Dajjal”.

Old 07-23-2008, 06:42 PM

5,493 posts, read 7,344,758 times

end times will be in punxsutawney pennsylvania

Old 04-05-2010, 09:23 PM

1 posts, read 2,658 times
Greetings...Children of Man...!

From The Blackfoot Chief~Conrad M Cummings…

In a manner of speaking “the sky is actually falling” however my name is not “Chicken Little”…!

...Of course this document is a bit unusual...and maybe I'm a bit unusual at times...Anyway what are personalities and how might they accommodate our many lifestyles…however the proverbial clock is ticking...and we only have until 2026 to maybe 2028 to in some way receive the following account…so please forgive me if this offends you...I am just not in the market to decrease the number of my number friends or world populations…

I won't bother with a lot of "who I am" and "what I do"...because the Iist is to long and unbelievable…I have written one book in this time (unpublished) The Blackfoot Chief Chronicles (a 6hr read)...by Conrad M Cummings, copyright reference: The Millennium Documentary 12 April 1999 (verbal doc) ...all is explained about me, mankind until time on times without end...

I suppose I could have done better "however" I am not an accomplished writer...I was ask to convey some of my knowledge in this day and time...however few will take into account or should I say "receive my writings" with any gravity...

Oh this is the good part "if you care to entertain it"...I am the 9th and last member of an eternal family…that concerns all those things related concerning the number “9”…"The Templar’s"...”the crucifixion”…even “the 4 horseman of the apocalypse” and the many excreta’s that accompany those things of like nature...

...Secrets and face to face Experiences...I have more than many...and concerning the aggregate of creation...I am known in these times as "The Black King" (meaning knowledge)...However those secrets and experiences are of little value to anyone...unless you place your well-earned-politics concerning the usual status quo knowledge of mankind on hold...and receive at least some of the things I relate...

Since I am in knowledge of the “now” and beyond…as you might possibly know a road map of your home town…well anyway…”I am a person of good intent”…and my reasons for attempting this “shot in the dark”…and since I know that history will be less to accompany such information…and of course it would be a better thing if these things were truly received in the “now”…Anyway...hopefully before the end of the present creation tributary flux (something like a startreky wormhole) “ending 2026 to 2028 AD” (explained in my Chronicles)…it would save much “bloodshed” and parishment (eternal damnation in irreversible retrograde) concerning especially the continuances related to the 7 Seals within the biblical book of revelations…

God did not damn these places…these places (The 7 Major Marker Named Estates of Creation)…these places have brought…and are bringing these things upon themselves “as I write”…they did not listen to previous warnings of the last changing of the abyss…And as future viewing has mostly confirmed “neither will they listen to me”...However maybe they will listen to you…? And all has to do with the “now” physical changing of the abyss…Called: “The Last Time of The Abyss”…meaning this is the last time the abyss will change…

The more that I relate concerning creation knowledge…the less you will want to receive…and more of a nut case I will become for the relating…and if I could intimidate you concerning the importance of this matter “I would surely do so”…!
The only hope I have of these thing being received is “the event of chance” within hopefully an applicable variable of these times”…and there are a number of variables within these marker times because of “the last changing of the abyss”…which began on or about 2000 AD…!

Not for the sake of “believe me” or because “I might be applying for the new Orson Wells position?”…However this knowledge concerns the safety of…beginning with the 7 major marker territorial estates of creation (These continuances are “the primary recipients of the biblical prophecies concerning the 7 Seals) …also more than many other continuances, containing many times, places and worlds both great and small…and a small number of new very wealthy and independent hi-tech estates that have recently appeared…

As for what is actually available to mankind…for references you may began with the many movie and television entertainment diversities in our present day entertainment media…in the more advanced societies of time and place…this is called and encouraged as public prep…

But however these selections will be in much less availability if these continuances go to war with one another or go against themselves “in error” as I have direct knowledge of this…

This is because of the coming demise…called: “The Last Time of the Abyss”…Known as “The Green Arrow of Creation” (something passing once)…! And I have been over and over the confirmed knowledge of these things…and even so…I still believe that you can change a Leopard’s spots if you catch him sleeping (relating to the variables within the changing of the “Time of the Last Abyss”…

And…it doesn't really matter "who I am"...but it might offer some credibility concerning this matter…So “with a standing ovation” clap! clap! clap!...and whistle! Whistle!…I am the “one and only” prophesied and creation documented “Black King of Creation” (simply meaning knowledge)…
This is better explained as: The single most knowledgeable man concerning the aggregate of creation A to Z…

There are many that are knowledgeable of some things in part and portion…but not within an explainable round where everything connects…and most of these wise men will accept only things within parameters first beliefs…And some will seek your life if you mention even the possibility of another place and time…

What matters more is the necessary “now” upgrade of information that I am presenting...concerning the “now” changing and constant relocation of the estates of mankind…as the last time of the abyss completes itself, branching out in tributary like many limbs on a tree…with the ending of each branch being a time and placement of estate or continuance (they are now referred to a “Mags”) …within “The Time of the Last Abyss”…or until the tributary flux completes the changing of the abyss…ending on or about (2026 to 2028 AD) at the outer most branches of tributary…

The number 1 estate…known as: ”The Crown of Creation” (The Great Meridians) have also denied the possibility of the change…saying that it is a myth at best…unfortunately they will fall hard…because they have chosen to continue in sleep until and they will not awaken until after the change has completed itself…within their usual cloud like formation…

When they awaken they will be “unawares” over “The Great Red Lands” (the largest land mass by density) within the newly changed “Time of the Last Abyss”…and prophecies will come true…this is a bit ironic because the Great Meridians are primary supporters of biblical miracles and prophecies…

Concerning the remaining 6 major marker territorial states of creation…only the 7th and last Estate prepared itself for the change…and it was not built by hands…and it was constructed to contain the entirety of mankind with room to spare…However that did not happen because “concerning other times and places” wise men are not always wise enough to make the right decisions…

Anyway only time will tell if you are a part of the 7th seal…but more than likely most will never know…even those within the 7th Estate…

Oh yes! The mass relocations of mankind (stealth to the majorities) from 2000 to 2026 or maybe 2028 AD…concerning this: “Most of us are also present in same/same /similar bodies and even names within many times and places…to include even the endless dualities and dualities of similar throughout the aggregate of creation A to Z…

The above account of our forever “salvation of many steps”…meaning that “in some endings” these things will be in selected variations of actual selection concerning technological affordability…
Unfortunately “in most cases” these things will relate solely (or maybe the word is: “souly”) upon the “luck of the draw”…concerning our unique selves in places of other times and spaces…

However concerning me: “I’ll remain pretty much steadfast for the most part concerning my selves in relation to final and expedient destinations without end”…because of my immortal and eternal ties with the 7th Estate…

Oh yes! This is not a joke: “When referring to the 7th Estate…The word ”Estate” must always be capitalized…Each of the 7 estates have their own unique characterizations… 7th Estate being known as: “The most enduring estate of creation”…It’s motto: “may none parish”…a more complete account of the histories of all the estates maybe found within my Chronicles…

These are some of my true thoughts…meaning I know I’m no different from the average Joe except for name, number and vocation…Relating that in truth I doubt if I would believe a single word of any documentation of this nature…

Sometimes I really hate having committed myself to fishing in a pond of already fat, well fed “never to be hungry” fish of these times and places…however I can’t even watch my own weight…but I’ll continue with the relating “anyway”…!

The 7th Estate known simply as “the spider” from earlier times and places…has long been classified as a myth in most knowledgeable circles of creation…

…My brothers will not open themselves to the public...but however they can totally assist "in agreement or make happen" anything concerning mankind and beyond...they don't always honor my suggestions...maybe it’s because I’m of the least in seniority?…but for the most part "they do"...!

And they seem to have a strange dislike for my present family of older Meridians…and on occasion they have directly sought out certain members of the family…actually seeking to end their time and existence…and from pre-existing knowledge my brothers “9”…they will eventually “greatly” shorten “the the families foot steps…beginning with the big guy “Opie” known as the family “enforcer”…

And Doug the family messenger is also on their list…and concerning this he will receive the very worst of endings “caught in a remote underground cave” and his end will be in tormented unrest “forever and always” void of human form…at the hand of one of the brothers…

Opie has an escape aspect similar to a “dimensional trellis” where he can easily escape “even the police” or take a beating and return within the moment “unharmed” to win any physical fight “if necessary”…

He can also do as he chooses on his own time or anyone else’s that might be present…Then there exist “The Messenger (Doug) a tall thin, mild mannered man with short graying hair hair…and facial stubble…he posses strange but unique abilities…Anyway he is the family messenger and that is primarily his position…he and big Opie will usually appear if family laws or differences began to borderline…

First the messenger “Doug” will appear in normal everyday apparel possible at some place of business like in a carnival “walking on stilts” or as an employ in a homeless shelter…Opie might accompany him as a big 6’4” redish faced dude sitting over a tank of water in a carnival waiting for someone to hit the bulls eye with a tennis ball…or picking up trash in an old blue and white Chevy pick-up…that a car dealer in Jersey gave him “brand spankin-new” back in the 1970s when he convinced him that he was an immortal…

Oh Yes!...All and/or “any entities of renown” are governed completely by my family of (Circus Meridians)…as I have either seen or met most of them in one fashion or another from childhood…

As an example of their “freedom within the now”…when trouble is sparked concerning family laws…it’s usually created by an winged angelic or red skinned entity in disagreement with one another…which most always relates to some ego issue that can never be resolved...and when things get out of hand concerning family laws...there is one that intervenes and justice is satisfied...I know him personally as do other members of the family as “big Opie”...!

I’ve known of Opie and Doug for many years…”remotely”…but not personally…however I now know them personally…

Anyway they have always looked the same and been about the same things…The 9 brothers (The voyeurs of Darkness) have something against these remaining Meridians…Anyway “the brothers” came to me in the mid 1980s and ask me to join them as the 9th and last member completing their time here…

So what happens when the brothers top the family meridians “Doug and Opie”…? Well time for them will still continue but to a lesser degree…because the family for the most part must return to their eternal place of beginnings anyway “The Valley of the Vine” but not as a confinement which they must remain…further explained within my Chronicles…

…And even my submission information such as the Mysteries of the 7 Seals is “in fact” is an important fulfillment of knowledge as biblically predicted…It’s related to the person known as “The Black King”…which for all practical purposes is “me”!…(it simply means “Knowledge”)…and concerning “me”…I am not of evil intent and if I were I doubt that I or anyone else would be forthcoming concerning such things…
However, what or whoever that might appear because of the convenience of the knowledge that I have related will not be of honorable intentions…!

I was offered the power in the early 1990s to set the world straight during that time “as directly related to me” forever and always (however there is more than one time and place of forever and I didn’t want the forever bottle-neck of the event)…by the pastor of a Christian Church that had prayed for months “he said” concerning an understanding about me (because of my seemingly “mythical heritage”)…

However I refused the rather keyed-guaranteed-offer because there is a time and place for all things…it was simply the wrong time and place which related to “the wrong thing to do“…

The preacher was amazed that I had refused…especially when the spirit was in abundance all about us…in an unmistakable guaranteed confirmation…meaning that I could have accepted the offer with much confidence…As I looked into the future of the thing…”as I am often able to do”…without hesitation I replied simply “No”!…because it was simply not the right thing to do...Please understand that some things “even times and places” must complete themselves naturally or expedience within the “now” can be greatly altered…as many times and places are harmonically linked to one another…

…and I would repair all of the demises concerning the last changing of the abyss if it were at all possible…because I see it in a brighter light…however the only practical “brighter light” is to have your cake and eat it to…meaning to 3 prong everything beginning with the year 2000 AD…and continue everything the same/same after the “The Last Time of the Abyss” completes itself…There are ways in which to change it all…However “in that cause” it is doubtful that “man as we know him” would still exist…

And…concerning “the last changing of the abyss” as was related by the elder of the brothers…concerning the last words spoken in the final moments of our last meeting: “and prophecies will come true”…!

Concerning impromptu “public prep”…concerning those of the entertainment VIP…Adrian Paul “when he was much younger” came to visit me in Southern California a few years before the "Highlander Series" began...I was doing a lot of street drugs at the time…Anyway as he was leaving he remarked: “I came to America to visit the American Chieftain or perhaps the American drug addict”…Truthfully the comment hurt a bit…but it started me to think that perhaps I was partying a bit too much…and I began to restructure my life…As I’m well acquainted with many entertainment VIP from older times…

And just to mention…There are a number of newly created continuances (separate places of time and space) that are very powerful…
But even so there is not one of these that can to directly go against the family on family ground…Mostly because we have longevity in the lower echelons...and ancient standards of primary beginnings...and concerning this we each have our own unique expertise…

I am...The Blackfoot Chief~Conrad M Cummings USA (please don’t let my “Yes” US gov sponsored…and official title of legal but unofficial king of the USA…and indigenous title of The Blackfoot Chief…amaze you…(and I do have many more)…Anyway…my USA titles can all be verified by “us fed chain of command and signature of the president”…it’s not complicated…but you might need to be politically connected to actually verify the information…

I have read some of the heritage accounts…and I’ve had a few meetings with us security concerning the matter…(Have you ever heard of “dark ops”? or is it “black ops”? or maybe green scfi ops”?...or maybe it’s “quack..quack! Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse’s loony tunes ops)…?

Anyway concerning what I am legally at liberty to convey…mostly relates to…as proclaimed by the federal government…they related: “and who’ll believe it anyway” (Europe “1965”)…!

Also much of my heritage information was mysteriously stolen from “The Library of Congress” when I was in 2nd grade…attending the Gauge Country School, about 7 miles south/east of Brighton, Michigan…1949…”Anyway” that was the first date that I received knowledge of it…

Around the above related time period…I had a direct visitation from “Yes” The two cherubim that guard the fires of man as depicted in the old testament…Of course it has to do with me and what I am about…?What would you think if it were you?...They said they came to congratulate me for saving my world (actually that’s what I did do) and I hadn’t a clue that anyone or anybody knew about it…

And a few years before that they (the two cerebrums “now referred as “the two white buffalo” by the indigenous…are actually 7th Estate controllers…(this is not in contradiction to other things…however an explanation would be to lengthy at this time) aided me in the repair of our continuance shield (sometimes called: “The Plastic”)…that is approximately 26 ft above normal ground level…that makes possible “life, death and the sky as a natural thing” as we know it…and they can test you “to your face” as they did Moses and others (and as I have been) concerning qualifications for acceptance in anything…

In further explanation…my country grade school teacher found some stolen us gov “royal program” heritage books when she drove our country school bus “accompanied by the entire class” to check up on a truant student…
She took one of the stolen “Library of Congress” government stamped and documented books from the truant student’s residence “out of curiosity” she said…

Anyway a few days later she began taking an hour out each day…and we all took turns reading daily from the book…She said it was an unusual assignment, but it would make for a good education for all of us...

I was day dreaming “during class” one afternoon and was late taking my turn “reading the book” as it was being passed…The “Mrs. lady teacher” said to me: “Conrad what is wrong with you…don’t you know this information is about you”?…”I answered “Yes”!...but I didn’t have a clue…

At the time I couldn’t comprehend the superman like info…I was a child and was only interested in drawing pictures and recess…I thought that was a bit much to comprehend…and soon forgot about the importance of it…and I didn’t put any of it together until much later…even now I still remember how the class seemed to be waiting on the edge of their seats for each days reading of the next chapters of the “Royal Program”…Stamped: United States Federal Government “Classified Document” Library of Congress USA…

A few week later The FBI came to the school and ask about the books…however the teacher quickly prepped the class “just before they entered” and told us to say nothing…as she denied before the class and the FBI of any knowledge of the books or who had stolen them… (This was in the early 1950s)…and there are witnesses still living to attest the matter…

Relating to one of my other childhood accomplishments…I did create the original working plan for the electromagnetic brake when I was 5…when my dad ask if I could create a brake that wouldn’t wear out…and it was accepted by the Ford Motor Company…however my family got tired of resubmitting the plan every six months…so we lost the rights to the patent…because patent laws were a bit different during those times…

And at the age of 5 I had complete control of the known world at my finger tips…but it was of little interest to me…I had eternal aspects of longevity involving political stands of now and future continuance obligations…anyway considering the “however” great and eternal round of time before me…

Although I could have anything and everything to myself for ever and always…It greatly troubled me that those about me could not…and they would never have anything but a few short years and their demises in death would always be much greater than the time they had lived…always destroying their seed and the possibility of any expedient longevity…

So with one thought I dropped my prodigy…so it could be shared as equally as possible among those in the world about me…within a few minutes I developed a terrible, terrible head ache “as though a snake had bit me”…for about three days…Unfortunately the physical and mental pain that accompanied the decision was “in truth…simply not worth the unexpected sacrifice…

Anyway…that was my decision…so should I have blamed those about me…? Of course not!…As “common sense” in love, with a little perseverance and understanding…soon brought me to more positive conclusion…!

Continuing with…remembering that I was not raised as one of the indigenous or indigenous chiefs…my family was afraid of my heritage and the knowledge of it… and it was never related "to me"…other than what I had overheard in family conversations…

When I was 5 yrs of age…a group of women dressed in scary full length black dresses from the long houses in Canada…offered my parents a large sum of money for custody of me…to raise me according to the rights of heritage “they said”…

My parents reported the incident to American authorities but nothing could be done…Because they were from Canada and due to government involvement they did not return…

The complete account of this…and many other things are within my Chronicles…

Further Information

The following information has been rated as classified by my brothers 9 (The Voyeurs of Darkness), The Templars, The 9 Horseman and many etcs…

Concerning their advice of secrecy concerning “The Thorn of the Millennium” after years of contemplation I have chosen to relate it…And that choice will be honored without question…(It’s not that just anything that anyone might relate is such a big deal…except for “those that need to know”)…I am referring to the following...or what is called:

“The Thorn of the Millennium”

It was related that should a certain and possibly random portion of mankind was to gain knowledge of a dire projected ending that awaited them…it would devastate them…giving them no chance to enjoy the remainder of their time… Anyway concerning the truth of this demise “only parishment irreversible” awaits them…and I have a better plan…!
Why?...because I have learned from dire situations that knowing the truth of a demise can sometimes be a chance given…especially when even the slightest bit of hope…might just be enough to light the eternal candle of salvation…

I have chosen to relate the truth and consequences of a dire event called: “The Thorn of The Millennium” in hopes that those accompanying this demise will indeed learn of their misfortune beforehand...and hopefully utilize their remaining time in the conquering of it…rather than being hit unawares at a much later time when they least expect it...with parishment eternally in retrograde irreversible…!

This being the one and only “man-made” variables of dire events beginning shortly before or early into the millennium…or it may take place shortly after the completion of the “Time of the Last Abyss”...This will concern one of the earth’s “world and universes” of same/same/similar in a split duality…

…Sometime after becoming a singularity as a perminate choice by US World Security (consisting of two men and a desire for freedom…they chose to separate from the mother constant)…making one earth world and universe “a singularity”…however with substance replenishing factors remaining in normal parameters…

Then from a projected longevity of association with a “man-made” alien element from ancient times “given as a proposed booster shot…from the great flat world expanses of ancient times and places…this was during the first creation of round world and universes…These alien “man-made” prototypes relate exactly to the beings identified in the Roswell reports…Relating that I am “The Black King of Creation (The single most knowledgeable individual of the aggregate of creation A to Z)…Regardless of what might be negatively related concerning the title…(which are related only to ignorance of the times)…I certainly do not tell lies as an eternal vocation…or otherwise…!

The cause of this demise

This chronicle being steadfast knowledge “researched” for those that might later find themselves within this “Thorn of The Millennium”…and I am knowledgeable enough to confirm it…and they will have enough allowable time and knowledge to hopefully change their course of this more than possible oncoming dilemma…and concerning the limited but steadfast information presented here…More helpful information may be found within a complete read of my “The Blackfoot Chief Chronicles” for the beginning of a possible research plan…which may be necessary to conquering or defer the demise…

My suggestion would be the use of a (dimensional electromagnetically controllable application) since electromagnetism is the primary future of technology…as other times and places do posses such technologies already…I will request that a door be used to import such technologies “now” or whenever applicable to any creation or singularity of same/same or similar consequences…to include this earth world and the 4 worlds of similar within this dimensional aspect of time and place…It is sometimes referred to as “The 5 World Ring”…

This variable of circumstances being spawned from the longevity of association of the man made prototypes from the old world…created and planted in this time by the old world master techs…planted in a far away galaxy of these times with possible portal capabilities…coordinated to contact these time as a possible technological buster shot for mankind…and because these prototypes “accommodating great technological minds” because they were created from the person of man…making their instinctive nature less than difficult to coordinate them in projected contact to this time…or contacting us in this time of the 21st century…

And…should any longevity of association with these man-made aliens be forthcoming…The gravity of the situation “after a time” will cause a jetting effect of the world and universe (or whatever world and universe it involves) into a vanishing point of no return…and what technology would there be to confirm it…anyway after an almost great amount of time passes…and as technologies began to actually knock on the door of immortality…(and true future viewing is always so correct)…substance will began to break down because of the alienation of normal time and space…and parishment irreversible will fall upon all and everything…and death will not be an option to end the demise…

A true account brief of how round world and universes were first created…

Created from a Casting (the art of the command of substance)“created without hands” (much the same as the 7th Estate state)…The event of Round World and Universe…First called: “The Newity of Reform Round World”…created during a time when great strife and boredom was looming upon the horizon of the eternal old world populations…it took 6 months for the casting and on the 7th month “Barkers” were dispatched throughout the old world estates to enlist those who qualified for the crossing…The complete story is in my Chronicles…

Think of the following concerning the simple mechanics of “the casting”…

First of all: “The placing of substance within a place that doesn’t exist”…and then comes: “what magnifies a small matter”...as times in longevity pass without affecting the present… established separately by dimensional connectivity from the place of the casting…making possible for billions or trillions of years (eternities) to pass in a short space of time for a selected entry by physical rebirth or otherwise to any time and place in multipul selection…

Concerning Time itself…substance when it is bound to the nature of things must replenish within a more than 50% expediency from moment to moment…like the links of a chain establishing from moment to moment, the past, present and future…

…as time spirals, appearing to go up and down like many hills continuing into the future…as you enter the spiraling barrel (like a corridor) you may enter any time and place without delay…or as available technologies permit…and governments allow…(in most cases) or as might be affordable on the black market…

Many things in present day entertainment…are in fact public prep for what is actually available to those will have choices…Or in some places you may qualify yourself…but many are indentured/and or belong directly to other times and places…and most don’t have a clue as to where or why…the majority of mankind are actually on permanent vacations…regardless of any proclaimed expertise …and more than many have guarantees that will long exceed their incentive to continue…

However there have been less a handful that have simply died, never to be seen or heard of again (A strange but true exception to the rule)…Because once you are born into this life…your time will be forever…and where you place your footsteps will be the “always” of your life…

Relating that (Royal cultures are more prominent …democracies are fewer but more popular)…and in the more technologically advanced cultures…“time travel” or “the use of a door” is forbidden…except to higher segments of government security…

However “for a price” the luxury of a portal or what is more often called “A Door” may be obtained through underground sources…”in some places”…

Continuing with…Time travel or any kind of travel beyond a creation perimeter, physic probes or anything of like nature is not advisable during these times…beginning of the year 2000 AD until 2026 to possibly 2028 AD…Because of the great tributary flux created by the last changing of the abyss…affecting mostly the estates of mankind…as only death/and/or parishment irreversible awaits those that choose to traverse between times and continuances…even physic probes beyond a continuance during the flux can result in parishment or insanity…to include faulty physic information within some times and places…

Pleas understand that the above is steadfast…and these things are related…!“For All Those That Need To Know”!…and it is advisable that you receive these things in some form or fashion…

Continuing with…concerning all expediently created aspects of normal replenishment factors …unless otherwise determined…
…as the nature of things abound in all aspects of love, light and life…concerning those things that we desire most…A-men, make it so and so be forever and always…Children of Man

I am relating this because I once worked with a security from the future…experimenting with substance transfer and enhancement…in a quantum portion of the past in the Joshua tree area in Southern California…relating once again that much of our movie and entertainment is indeed great public prep…as public prep for whatever ails you…!

In truth remembering that “readied and command-able substance” is like new money in a candy store…If you spend too much on your sweet tooth…then after the candy is gone…your continuing round of lifestyle will forever remain less enjoyable…meaning that substance spent must generate an expedient return “to some extent” or money as substance will soon be gone…

This is what happened to the “now” passing creation responsible for restoration of our past ozone hole demise…they were more than instrumental in the repair of our ever enlarging ozone hole…their presents in doing so did create an anomaly in space that accompanied the repair…

Concerning the above…scientist viewed the anomaly during repair of the ozone hole demise…And the above “now” passing creation will also help us in avoiding a coming asteroid impact in the future…by contacting world governments (believe it or not) to aid in deflecting the asteroid…

I do not know of any details concerning media access of this information…or when we will be contacted or when it will appear…However because of my previous knowledge concerning the demise…I also requested help from the same continuance (no name was given) concerning the matter…and I did receive confirmation that they would assist in the matter…

The now passing creation that solved our ozone-hole problem…related that they cannot afford to baby sit the entirety of creation forever…and for the sake of their own…they must soon close their doors and once again become stealth to the entirety of creation…

Their universal creation logo being “Many Stars to You” (many lifetimes)…because the excellence of their universes contain an unusual amount of stars and galaxies…

Squandering much of their substance on pleasures that did not replenish…Their only expedient option was to make space travel and exploration their forever and always “final frontier”…they said…!

This knowledge is in all aspects “steadfast” for any and “All that Need To Know”…and especially to those that might later find themselves within this “Thorn of The Millennium”…and are hopefully knowledgeable enough to confirm it in a timely manner…So they might create an applicable way to change the course of…or divert the dilemma…

Many Stars to You (many lifetimes)
The Blackfoot Chief~Conrad M. Cummings…Springfield, MO…USA…

Old 04-18-2010, 06:13 AM

9,691 posts, read 10,027,043 times
Jesus said that the evil of end times will come from with in and only Jesus can thaw it through his Spirit....... You can point your finger at that nation or that group or over there and that group in that direction, but this will grow like the parable of the fig tree.... where a branch will grow out and leaves will grow and sin will flurish and become purplex...... Christians who condemn nations, will inhibit the gospel from speading and stall ministries and build the curse of martyrs on Believers..... Jesus said that when he over turned the money changers ``this is a temple of a house of prayer for all Nations``..where is that temple for Believers? but the Temple of the Holy Spirit...... Support the nations so the Gospel can be preached to all Nations.....

Old 08-31-2010, 07:45 PM

1 posts, read 2,352 times
Before anyone does any speculation that the Isa in Islam is the same in Christianity, they are vastly different. As far as Joel's book goes, I think he has a lot of biblical support for his theory if you look at the whole of scripture in terms of reading the OT with the NT, and compare that with the Islamic eschatology. I formed a similar paradigm without reading Joel's book, but from my own study of the Bible and my study of Islam. So unless someone has taken the time to read the entirety of the bible, with the Islamic eschatology, they have no basis at providing an informative opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity