Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2010, 11:48 PM

1,220 posts, read 986,985 times

Advertisements

"What man is he that liveth, and shall not see death ?" Psalm 89:48 KJV

"By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God." Hebrews 11:5 KJV

God never said that Enoch should not see death, because "...as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment." Heb. 9:27 KJV

By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see corruption...What death do you suppose God was pleased to have this Son of Adam die ?
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2010, 05:17 PM

2,981 posts, read 5,455,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewitness View Post
"What man is he that liveth, and shall not see death ?" Psalm 89:48 KJV

"By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God." Hebrews 11:5 KJV

God never said that Enoch should not see death, because "...as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment." Heb. 9:27 KJV

By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see corruption...What death do you suppose God was pleased to have this Son of Adam die ?

A Bible lesson for you:
not all men have departed the body and had their bodies see corruption: Enoch was translated in body, without it corrupting in flesh of it -he did not die/ his body did not sleep the sleep of death
, just like all the true Church will be translated, without dying, at the coming in the air/heaven of Jesus, to meet them and take them to be with Him where He is.

1 The anti-christ will not die in body, but will be cast alive into the lake of fire at the coming of Jesus at the end of the tribulation.

2 At the end of the tribulation, the gathered goat gentiles will not die in body, but will be cast alive into the lake of fire at the coming of Jesus at the end of the tribulation, when they are judged by Him.

3 At the end of the tribulation the sheep gentiles will enter the millennial reign and live for the entire thousand years, populating the earth, and at the end of the millennial Sabbath for earth, they will not die, but will be translated in body to the New Man body.

4 During the middle of the great tribulation the 144,000 Jews of the twelve tribes of Israel will be translated in body without dying, just like Enoch was, pre-flood.

5 At the end of the tribulation,the elect/ Jews/all remaining seed of Jacob, who are gathered by angels, from the entire world, will be brought to Sinai, in the wilderness, and there judged by Jesus Christ, individually passed under His rod; and the rebels will be cast alive into the lake of fire, without dying in body and the blessed of the LORD will enter into the millennial kingdom and they will never die in body, but at the end of the tribulation will be translated in body just like Enoch was, first, without ever dying..

Enoch is the first to be translated in body, without dying in it, as the type and example of the adopted sons of God, the first harvest of earth's redeemed souls, who will be translated to their new bodies at the rapture/coming of the LORD to meet them in the air/heaven, without dying, and also of a type -and likewise example- of the adopted sons of God who will be transformed to their new bodies at the end of the millennium without ever dying [and many of them will be a thousand years old +, by then, because the curse is removed from the earth at the coming of Jesus' to reign over it for its Sabbath Peace; and there will be no more death by corruption, then, only sinners will be cursed and die at age one hundred years old, in the millennium.

So Christians who are living at the time of the rapture do not die/sleep in body, but are translated/transformed in bodies.

Enoch walked with God and he was not, for God "laqach/took" him. He was translated in body to the body immortal, for the glory, as the firstborn seed of the Living Spirit, Christ -and he is in Eden, Mount Zion, with the angels; which is where we who are born again in Christ and are alive and remaining are going to go live, at the time of the rapture and translation of our bodies, without dying .

6 Also, not only does the antichrist get cast alive without dying into the lake of fire, but the whole households of the rebel priests in Moses' day got cast alive into Sheol below, without dying in bodies.
Num 16:29 If these men die the common death of all men, or if they be visited after the visitation of all men; [then] the LORD hath not sent me.
Num 16:30 But if the LORD make a new thing, and the earth open her mouth, and swallow them up, with all that [appertain] unto them, and they go down quick/alive into Sheol/the pit; then ye shall understand that these men have provoked the LORD.

Old 03-29-2010, 01:59 AM

Lightbulb Hidden In Plain Sight

Friend, if you honestly believe that Enoch, a man born under the curse of the law, and whom was nevertheless taken by God, was allowed to retain the sinful flesh he was born with, and remain that way in God's presence, you are sadly mistaken..."no flesh should glory in his (God's) presence." 1 Cor. 1:29 KJV.

Yes, Enoch was translated (conveyed into God's presence without experiencing natural death); but this did not make God's command to Adam (Genesis 3:19 KJV), in whom we all were when Adam sinned, of no effect upon Enoch simply because God took him. It is written that before Enoch was translated, he had this testimony...he pleased God (Heb.11:5 KJV). It is also written that where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth (Heb. 9:16,17 KJV).

What death do you suppose God was pleased to have this Son of Adam die ?

There is only one scriptural answer...

Old 03-29-2010, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post

A Bible lesson for you:
not all men have departed the body and had their bodies see corruption: Enoch was translated in body, without it corrupting in flesh of it -he did not die/ his body did not sleep the sleep of death
, just like all the true Church will be translated, without dying, at the coming in the air/heaven of Jesus, to meet them and take them to be with Him where He is.

1 The anti-christ will not die in body, but will be cast alive into the lake of fire at the coming of Jesus at the end of the tribulation.

2 At the end of the tribulation, the gathered goat gentiles will not die in body, but will be cast alive into the lake of fire at the coming of Jesus at the end of the tribulation, when they are judged by Him.

3 At the end of the tribulation the sheep gentiles will enter the millennial reign and live for the entire thousand years, populating the earth, and at the end of the millennial Sabbath for earth, they will not die, but will be translated in body to the New Man body.

4 During the middle of the great tribulation the 144,000 Jews of the twelve tribes of Israel will be translated in body without dying, just like Enoch was, pre-flood.

5 At the end of the tribulation,the elect/ Jews/all remaining seed of Jacob, who are gathered by angels, from the entire world, will be brought to Sinai, in the wilderness, and there judged by Jesus Christ, individually passed under His rod; and the rebels will be cast alive into the lake of fire, without dying in body and the blessed of the LORD will enter into the millennial kingdom and they will never die in body, but at the end of the tribulation will be translated in body just like Enoch was, first, without ever dying..

Enoch is the first to be translated in body, without dying in it, as the type and example of the adopted sons of God, the first harvest of earth's redeemed souls, who will be translated to their new bodies at the rapture/coming of the LORD to meet them in the air/heaven, without dying, and also of a type -and likewise example- of the adopted sons of God who will be transformed to their new bodies at the end of the millennium without ever dying [and many of them will be a thousand years old +, by then, because the curse is removed from the earth at the coming of Jesus' to reign over it for its Sabbath Peace; and there will be no more death by corruption, then, only sinners will be cursed and die at age one hundred years old, in the millennium.

So Christians who are living at the time of the rapture do not die/sleep in body, but are translated/transformed in bodies.

Enoch walked with God and he was not, for God "laqach/took" him. He was translated in body to the body immortal, for the glory, as the firstborn seed of the Living Spirit, Christ -and he is in Eden, Mount Zion, with the angels; which is where we who are born again in Christ and are alive and remaining are going to go live, at the time of the rapture and translation of our bodies, without dying .

6 Also, not only does the antichrist get cast alive without dying into the lake of fire, but the whole households of the rebel priests in Moses' day got cast alive into Sheol below, without dying in bodies.
Num 16:29 If these men die the common death of all men, or if they be visited after the visitation of all men; [then] the LORD hath not sent me.
Num 16:30 But if the LORD make a new thing, and the earth open her mouth, and swallow them up, with all that [appertain] unto them, and they go down quick/alive into Sheol/the pit; then ye shall understand that these men have provoked the LORD.
dear littlewitness,
Hbr 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
I believe the Word of God. Sorry that you do not, on the matter of the rapture of Enoch in his transformed/changed [morphosed] body, his body made immortal, for the glory to indwell him as all believers in Christ's bodies shall be, without dying mortal death, pre-trib -and etc...

Enoch's translation -metamorphosis/change- to the body of immortality as firstborn son of Christ, the Living Spirit [before Christ was "come in flesh" of second human being creation, even] is a type of the transformation/change that we who are alive and remain shall go through when Jesus comes in the heaven to meet us there, at the rapture of the Church.

Now look at Enoch's own testimony:
Quote:
chapter 39

4And there I saw another vision, the dwelling-places of the holy,
And the resting-places of the righteous.
5Here mine eyes saw their dwellings with His righteous angels,
And their resting-places with the holy.
And they petitioned and interceded and prayed for the children of men,
And righteousness flowed before them as water,
And mercy like dew upon the earth:
Thus it is amongst them for ever and ever.
6And in that place mine eyes saw the Elect One of righteousness and of faith,
And righteousness shall prevail in his days,
And the righteous and elect shall be without number before Him for ever and ever.
7And I saw his dwelling-place under the wings of the Lord of Spirits.
And all the righteous and elect before Him shall be strong as fiery lights,
And their mouth shall be full of blessing,
And their lips extol the name of the Lord of Spirits,
And righteousness before Him shall never fail,
And uprightness shall never fail before Him.
8There I wished to dwell,
And my spirit longed for that dwelling-place:
And there heretofore hath been my portion,
For so has it been established concerning me before the Lord of Spirits.
9In those days I praised and extolled the name of the Lord of Spirits with blessings and praises, because He hath destined me for blessing and glory according to the good pleasure of the Lord of Spirits. 10For a long time my eyes regarded that place, and I blessed Him and praised Him, saying: "Blessed is He, and may He be blessed from the beginning and for evermore. 11And before Him there is no ceasing. He knows before the world was created what is for ever and what will be from generation unto generation. 12Those who sleep not bless Thee: they stand before Thy glory and bless, praise, and extol, saying: 'Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of Spirits: He filleth the earth with spirits.'" 13And here my eyes saw all those who sleep not: they stand before Him and bless and say: "Blessed be Thou, and blessed be the name of the Lord for ever and ever." 14And my face was changed; for I could no longer behold.
Quote:
62: 15And the righteous and elect shall have risen from the earth,
And ceased to be of downcast countenance.
And they shall have been clothed with garments of glory,
16And these shall be the garments of life from the Lord of Spirits:
And your garments shall not grow old,
Nor your glory pass away before the Lord of Spirits
The change of the body [garments we wear] of the alive and remaining, who are raptured to heaven before the tribulation is in Enoch 50
Quote:
50 And in those days a change shall take place for the holy and elect,
And the light of days shall abide upon them,
And glory and honour shall turn to the holy,

2On the day of affliction on which evil shall have been treasured up against the sinners.
And the righteous shall be victorious in the name of the Lord of Spirits:
And He will cause the others to witness this
That they may repent
And forgo the works of their hands.
3They shall have no honour through the name of the Lord of Spirits,
Yet through His name shall they be saved,
And the Lord of Spirits will have compassion on them,
For His compassion is great.
4And He is righteous also in His judgement,
And in the presence of His glory unrighteousness also shall not maintain itself:
At His judgement the unrepentant shall perish before Him.
5And from henceforth I will have no mercy on them, saith the Lord of Spirits.
Quote:
12 Before these things Enoch was hidden, and no one of the children of men knew where he was hidden, and where he abode, and what had become of him. 2And his activities had to do with the Watchers, and his days were with the holy ones.

81:
5And those seven holy ones brought me and placed me on the earth before the door of my house, and said to me: "Declare everything to thy son Methuselah, and show to all thy children that no flesh is righteous in the sight of the Lord, for He is their Creator. 6One year we will leave thee with thy son, till thou givest thy last commands, that thou mayst teach thy children and record it for them, and testify to all thy children; and in the second year they shall take thee from their midst.
To be "taken from the midst" of the world is to be "laqach", which is the same thing we call rapture.

Old 03-29-2010, 09:14 AM

Quote:
12 Before these things Enoch was hidden, and no one of the children of men knew where he was hidden, and where he abode, and what had become of him. 2And his activities had to do with the Watchers, and his days were with the holy ones.

81:
5And those seven holy ones brought me and placed me on the earth before the door of my house, and said to me: "Declare everything to thy son Methuselah, and show to all thy children that no flesh is righteous in the sight of the Lord, for He is their Creator. 6One year we will leave thee with thy son, till thou givest thy last commands, that thou mayst teach thy children and record it for them, and testify to all thy children; and in the second year they shall take thee from their midst.
To be "taken from the midst" of the world is to be "laqach", which is the same thing we call rapture.

It is the Church which will be the "perfected in body sons of God -just men- who will be "removed from the midst" [of the world] =raptured/laqach, taken away, for the "marriage celebration" [brought/presented before the LORD in their bodies made of His bone, blood, and flesh, as the "Ishyah/Wife", of Christ, before the tribulation comes on the earth.

Everyone who is changed form the mortal body to the New Man body is His own, same, bone, blood, and flesh, and is therefore the "One New Man" in Him, translated for the Glory, and called the "Ishyah" of the New and second Ish creation human being.

The "He" restraining the darkness to be revealed fully in the man of sin, on earth, is the same "She" who is the Bride/Ishyah of Christ; and the "He" [perfected in body of flesh] are the sons of God who will be "removed from the midst" as Enoch also was, without dying -if they are alive and remaining on earth when Jesus calls the gathering together unto Him [Psalm 50]; otherwise, they are removed from the graves, changed bodily, also, at that time.

The Church is the sons of God, the "he'; and the Church is the "bride/wife/ishyah" of Christ, a "she"; just as the nation of Israel was called the "he" son of God, and the "she", wife/bride/ishyah" of YHWH. Israel still is -and shall be- the called name of the "ishyah/bride/wife" of Christ, for Israel is the name of the Second Man; and He invoked His own New Man name over Jacob, as a sign of the adoption to come, in His name.

For that reason, "the adoption pertains to Israel", says Paul.

Rom 9:4 Who are Israelites; to whom [pertaineth] the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service [of God], and the promises;
Eph 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
Rom 8:23 And not only [they], but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, [to wit], the redemption of our body.

Jesus is the Christ come in flesh to do "His pleasure" and that pleasure is to cleanse our souls by the atonement and adopt us into His One Living Spirit, and adopt us into His New Man flesh body -for which we wait and long for.

Enoch already received the adoption body, long ago, and is with the angels in the City of God -Zion above- where we shall go also, to the City of God above, when we die, to await our adoption bodies made for the glory, and/or are changed to them at the rapture/laqach/taking away/removal from the midst of the world if we are alive and remaining when He calls for the ingathering of the [first harvest], His Church, from off the earth.

Old 03-30-2010, 01:50 AM

Post The Son of Adam

Friend, you can go on quoting Enochian scripture, and accusing me of a lack of belief in God's Word as you wish, but the fact remains that if Enoch has not yet experienced natural death according to God's command that "it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment(Heb. 9:27)," then it's not at all likely that the apostle Paul would have preached that "he whom God raised again, saw no corruption(acts 13:37)."
What death do you suppose God was pleased to have this Son of Adam die?
There is only one correct scriptural answer...

Old 03-31-2010, 11:21 AM

What on this earth are you going to say to God when He translates the bodies of the living saints, without death, to the bodies made for Glory? Are you going to claim that He can't do that, won't do that, and hasn't ever done that, as He did for Enoch, already, who did not see death but was taken by God to the City of God above, in His translated form?

Denying the Scripture, you deny the promise of the translation of the bodies of the living saints to the bodies of immortality at the time of the rapture/laqach of the Church.

Enoch was translated to his immortal form and "laqach" to the city of God and is with the angels, there. He did not ever see death, he did not die, he is alive, and he will not ever die, because he is translated in body to the image of the immortal man.

And then, there were men who went down alive, without dying, into hell below earth, jsut as men will also go alive into the pit without dying when Jesus returns and cleanses the earth of all that defiles.

- Num 16:30 -
But if the LORD creates a new thing, and the earth opens its mouth and swallows them up with all that belongs to them, and they go down alive into the pit/Sheol, then you will understand that these men have rejected the LORD."

Who else, after Korah and all his company, is cast alive into Hell without dying
, in the Word of God? Ans: the antichrist, the false prophet, and the The goat Gentiles, at the coming of Jesus to reign.

Who else, after Enoch, is transformed into the immortal body without dying and goes to Zion above, in the Word of God? Ans: those of Christ who are alive and remaining at His coming in the heaven to get them and take them to be with Him, and the 144,000 Jews of the twelve tribes of Israel, mid trib, and the remaining alive believers who go through and are born in the Thousand year Sabbath, when there will be no more death for the righteous, but only translation in the appointed time, to glory bodies.

Old 04-01-2010, 07:20 PM

Default The Son of Adam

Friend...sorry it took so long to respond to your emotional outburst; been busier than a one armed paper hanger. Your mind has been raptured by your own personal jesus, and that may be for you, but THAT jesus is a liar, and you have a simple, but severe case of scriptual amnesia.
There is no refuting the resurrection of the dead, both good and bad, or the destruction of the wicked (whomsoever they may be) in the lake of fire. Nevertheless, Enoch was not as you say "taken in his translated form"...he was simply taken. While Hebrews 11:5 does say that Enoch was "translated," this simply means that Enoch was conveyed into the presence of The Ancient of Days without experiencing natural death (that of the body). After his arrival, Enoch's earthly garments (that is to say his corrupted flesh) became dissolved, and his spirit became changed...but I perceive that you are unwilling or unable to receive the truth concerning this Son of Adam, that he already came in our Father's name...
"Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again. (John) 12:28 KJV.
"For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not."
Job 33:14 KJV

Now, for the last time...What death do you suppose God was pleased to have this Son of Adam die?
There is only one correct scriptural answer...

Old 04-01-2010, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewitness View Post

What death do you suppose God was pleased to have this Son of Adam die ...There is only one correct scriptural answer...
Jesus is not a son of Adam. Never was. And the Word says He is not named Adam, but Israel, as to the "nature" -new man nature- of the human flesh He wore and wears, like a garment.

Enoch was a seed of Adam and now not in the Adam nature, but is adopted into the nature of the New Man, by the Living Spirit/Christ, regenerating his flesh into the immortal body.

and he is in his own human being body, regenerated/transformed, for the glory to indwell it.

Old 04-02-2010, 04:11 AM

1,821 posts, read 2,333,548 times
By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

Hebrews 11:5

These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

Hebrews 11:13

"these all died" seems to include Enoch, if the stories in the book of Enoch were true and Paul would have considered the book of Enoch to be inspired writings I think he would have written more and different.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity