Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-27-2019, 07:23 AM

995 posts, read 783,353 times

Advertisements

We are all Sons of God in the Kingdom of Heaven,

https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book...nding-sons-god

https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book...verse-sons-god
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2019, 11:54 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,915,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyRoadg View Post

Did you miss 1John 3--It tells all who is who.

Old 12-27-2019, 02:15 PM

3,061 posts, read 913,459 times
Quote:
All those who are allowed into the kingdom of God, will be the children of God. But flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God, so you, the invisible mind/spirit, that is currently developing within that physical womb, which must return to the elements from which it is created, are not yet, and may never be allowed to sit beside our brother Jesus, our chosen King and High Priest in the heavenly throne of the 'MOST HIGH' in the creation.

Rev 3: 21; " To those who win the victory I will give the right to sit beside me on my throne, just as I have been victorious and now sit by my Father on his throne."

Old 12-27-2019, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed View Post
Continued from post #139.

The book of Enoch the Prophet 15: 8-12; Now the giants, who lave been born of spirit and of flesh, shall be called upon earth evil spirits (Demons), and on earth shall be their habitation. Evil spirits shall proceed from their flesh, because they were created from above; from the holy Watchers was their beginning and primary foundation. Evil spirits 9Demons) shall they be upon earth, and the spirits of the wicked shall they be called. The habitation of the spirits of heaven shall be in heaven; but upon earth shall be the habitation of terrestrial spirits, who are born on earth.

9. The spirits of the giants shall be like clouds, which shall oppress, corrupt, fall, contend, and bruise upon earth.

10. They shall cause lamentation. No food shall they eat; and they shall be thirsty; they shall be concealed, and shall not 1 rise up against the sons of men, and against women; for they come forth during the days of slaughter and destruction.

The demons knew who the heir and successor to the throne of the Most High in the creation, was, before he was born again on earth of human parents, and named Jesus.
2 Peter 3: 10; But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare. [11 Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives.

Verse 13; But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

From where did Peter receive this teaching? Certainly not from the Hebrew bible, or the Roman OT, but he could have got it from the words of righteous Enoch, who was carried to the ends of the universe, where he witnessed the heavens burn up and fall as massive columns of fire, beyond all measure in height and depth into the GREAT ABYSS/BLACK HOLE, which, according to Enoch, is the prison of all the stars and the host of heaven. Beyond which there was nothing.

After the universe returns to the electromagnetic energy from which it was created, as it entered into the GREAT ATTRACTOR, and that eternal energy, which cannot be created nor ever destroyed, is accelerated along the worm hole, or Einstein-Rosen bridge, to speeds far, far in excess of the speed of light, and spewed out of a WHITE HOLE somewhere far beyond the cosmic horizon, God will resurrect this universe in a new position in Space-Time, to where the light from its old position will take billions of years to reach it.

Last edited by The Anointed; 12-27-2019 at 06:50 PM.. Reason: Addition

Old 12-27-2019, 11:04 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,581,566 times
Quote:
Continued from post #139.

The book of Enoch the Prophet 15: 8-12; Now the giants, who lave been born of spirit and of flesh, shall be called upon earth evil spirits (Demons), and on earth shall be their habitation. Evil spirits shall proceed from their flesh, because they were created from above; from the holy Watchers was their beginning and primary foundation. Evil spirits 9Demons) shall they be upon earth, and the spirits of the wicked shall they be called. The habitation of the spirits of heaven shall be in heaven; but upon earth shall be the habitation of terrestrial spirits, who are born on earth.

9. The spirits of the giants shall be like clouds, which shall oppress, corrupt, fall, contend, and bruise upon earth.

10. They shall cause lamentation. No food shall they eat; and they shall be thirsty; they shall be concealed, and shall not 1 rise up against the sons of men, and against women; for they come forth during the days of slaughter and destruction.

The demons knew who the heir and successor to the throne of the Most High in the creation, was, before he was born again on earth of human parents, and named Jesus.
Im having trouble understanding #10...what is meant by 'they will be concealed, and only come forth during a specific time'?

Old 12-28-2019, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Im having trouble understanding #10...what is meant by 'they will be concealed, and only come forth during a specific time'?
Yes! After posting that, I wasn't happy with the translation that I had chosen, but I was not that concerned, as my intention there was merely to show the demons/Evil spirits, were those of the giant sons, born of heavenly BEINGS AND EARTHLY HUMANS.

A better translation of the book of Enoch the prophet by R.H.Charles, which was published in 2003, reads as follows; 15: 8-12; "And now the giants who are produced from spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits on the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men and from the Holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; they shall be evil spirits on earth and evil spirits shall they be called.

As for the spirits in heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.

And the spirits of the giants, afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction upon the earth, and cause troubles: they take no food, (but nevertheless hunger) and thirst, and cause offences.

And those spirits shall rise up against men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them."

I believe that it was Dan the sterile giant son of Jacob, who said that the sons of God were unable to take on human form, but would possess the bodies of the men while they were with their wives, and from there, they were able to pass on their issue. But don't quote me on that.

Old 12-29-2019, 01:36 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,581,566 times
Quote:
Yes! After posting that, I wasn't happy with the translation that I had chosen, but I was not that concerned, as my intention there was merely to show the demons/Evil spirits, were those of the giant sons, born of heavenly BEINGS AND EARTHLY HUMANS.

A better translation of the book of Enoch the prophet by R.H.Charles, which was published in 2003, reads as follows; 15: 8-12; "And now the giants who are produced from spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits on the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men and from the Holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; they shall be evil spirits on earth and evil spirits shall they be called.

As for the spirits in heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.

And the spirits of the giants, afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction upon the earth, and cause troubles: they take no food, (but nevertheless hunger) and thirst, and cause offences.

And those spirits shall rise up against men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them."

I believe that it was Dan the sterile giant son of Jacob, who said that the sons of God were unable to take on human form, but would possess the bodies of the men while they were with their wives, and from there, they were able to pass on their issue. But don't quote me on that.
When was the time they were 'concealed'?

Old 12-29-2019, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
When was the time they were 'concealed'?
Where in the more accurate translation of the book of Enoch the prophet that I have presented, does it mention anything about the evil spirits/demons being concealed?

Old 12-29-2019, 03:06 PM

33,221 posts, read 26,417,924 times
Quote:
After the universe returns to the electromagnetic energy from which it was created, as it entered into the GREAT ATTRACTOR, and that eternal energy, which cannot be created nor ever destroyed, is accelerated along the worm hole, or Einstein-Rosen bridge, to speeds far, far in excess of the speed of light, and spewed out of a WHITE HOLE somewhere far beyond the cosmic horizon, God will resurrect this universe in a new position in Space-Time, to where the light from its old position will take billions of years to reach it.
Oh, good grief.

The universe is not going to enter the 'Great Attractor.' The Great Attractor, is also known as the Norma Cluster which is a cluster of thousands of galaxies toward which the Milky Way galaxy is heading. The Norma Cluster itself is being drawn by an even larger cluster of galaxies known as the Shapley Supercluster.

While the Norma Cluster is massive, and local galaxies are moving toward it, it doesn’t explain the full motion of local galaxies. The mass of the Great Attractor isn’t large enough to account for the pull. When we look at an even larger region of galaxies, we find that the local galaxies and the Great Attractor are moving toward something even larger. It’s known as the Shapley Supercluster. It contains more than 8000 galaxies and has a mass of more than ten million billion Suns. The Shapley Supercluster is, in fact, the most massive galaxy cluster within a billion light years, and we and every galaxy in our corner of the Universe are moving toward it.

https://www.universetoday.com/113150...eat-attractor/
The picture below is of the Shapley Supercluster which is attracting the Great Attractor and our local group of galaxies.

A March 2013 picture of the Shapley Supercluster
from the European Space Agency’s Planck
observatory. ESA describes it as “the largest
cosmic structure in the local Universe.” Credit:
ESA & Planck Collaboration / Rosat/ Digitised Sky.

https://www.universetoday.com/113150...eat-attractor/
The notion that the entire universe is going to enter the Norma Cluster or Great Attractor is ludicrous and reflects a gross ignorance concerning the universe.

Old 12-29-2019, 04:04 PM

1,714 posts, read 1,148,596 times
Quote:
Quote:
All those who are allowed into the kingdom of God, will be the children of God. But flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God, so you, the invisible mind/spirit, that is currently developing within that physical womb, which must return to the elements from which it is created, are not yet, and may never be allowed to sit beside our brother Jesus, our chosen King and High Priest in the heavenly throne of the 'MOST HIGH' in the creation.

Rev 3: 21; " To those who win the victory I will give the right to sit beside me on my throne, just as I have been victorious and now sit by my Father on his throne."
Quote:
2 Peter 3: 10; But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare. [11 Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives.

Verse 13; But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

From where did Peter receive this teaching? Certainly not from the Hebrew bible, or the Roman OT, but he could have got it from the words of righteous Enoch, who was carried to the ends of the universe, where he witnessed the heavens burn up and fall as massive columns of fire, beyond all measure in height and depth into the GREAT ABYSS/BLACK HOLE, which, according to Enoch, is the prison of all the stars and the host of heaven. Beyond which there was nothing.

What was the understanding by Jews of Jesus's day including Jesus and the apostles as well as the early Christians?

The expectation was that God's will in heaven would also be done on earth. It's even part of the Our Father prayer.

The end of the earth described by Peter was not understood to mean the literal end of the earth. Rather, the end of those elements which make it corrupt.

The Kingdom is a real Kingdom. Daniel 2:44.Matthew 24:14. It will rule over a redeemed mankind on earth.

There are two resurrections. One to heavenly life-Began with Jesus
There is another resurrection. One that is for a future time. For those among mankind who are redeemed.

Theologians both conservative and liberal agree about the understanding of the NT (Greek Scriptures) and its not what many have been taught.

It's refreshing to understand the truth from God's Word. So convoluted and discordant otherwise.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...TUU_story.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity