Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2022, 11:16 AM

7,530 posts, read 3,020,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjGuru View Post
All things were created through and for Christ and for His glory. That God may be all in all.

Isa 43:7 Every one that is called by My name, and whom I have created for My glory, I have formed him, yea, I have made him.'

Col 1:16 for in him were all things created, in the heavens and upon the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers, all things have been created through him, and unto him,

1Co 15:28 And when all things have been subjected unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subjected to him that did subject all things unto him, that God may be all in all.

I'm not sure why this would discredit universalism.

But go ahead, tell us.
Perhaps our new member Dave1689 thinks God will only be God of some?

Perhaps Dave thinks all things have been created by Him, but alas not for Him?

From Him ta panta comes, through Him ta panta exists, in Him ta panta ends!

Old 06-10-2022, 11:27 AM

What Rosey Believes

Every one of us, the good, the bad and the ugly face the FIRE of our Glorious God!

Our Father, Abba, is the final destination for the entire creation (clearly defined as the Source, Guide & Goal of the all/ ta panta).

I believe in "the restoration of ALL things, which God has spoken by the mouths of the prophets since the world began." -Acts 3:21-

I believe that the "good tidings of great joy will be to ALL people." -Luke 2:10

I believe that believers in Christ Jesus are "born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor the will of man, but of God." -John 1:13-

I believe that God appointed Jesus Christ "heir of ALL things, and through whom He made the universe." -Hebr. 1:2-

I believe that "no man can come to Christ unless the Father who sent Him draws him." -John 6:44

I believe "God gave Jesus authority over ALL flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as God gave Him." -John 17:2-

I believe the Father "has given ALL things into Jesus' hands." -John 13:3-

I believe that Jesus Christ "was the true light which gives light to every man who come into the world." -John 1:9

I believe that "just as the result of one trespass was condemnation to ALL men, so also the result of one act of righteousness was justification for ALL men." -Romans 5:18

I believe one mans sin "brought condemnation for all mankind." -Romans 5: 19-

I believe one mans righteousness brings "right relationship with God, and new life for everyone." -Romans 5:19-

I believe one mans sin made the whole of mankind sinners. I also believe the righteousness of one Man makes the whole of mankind righteous.

Old 06-10-2022, 11:37 AM

1,091 posts, read 277,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose2Luv View Post
What Rosey Believes

Every one of us, the good, the bad and the ugly face the FIRE of our Glorious God!

Our Father, Abba, is the final destination for the entire creation (clearly defined as the Source, Guide & Goal of the all/ ta panta).

I believe in "the restoration of ALL things, which God has spoken by the mouths of the prophets since the world began." -Acts 3:21-

I believe that the "good tidings of great joy will be to ALL people." -Luke 2:10

I believe that believers in Christ Jesus are "born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor the will of man, but of God." -John 1:13-

I believe that God appointed Jesus Christ "heir of ALL things, and through whom He made the universe." -Hebr. 1:2-

I believe that "no man can come to Christ unless the Father who sent Him draws him." -John 6:44

I believe "God gave Jesus authority over ALL flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as God gave Him." -John 17:2-

I believe the Father "has given ALL things into Jesus' hands." -John 13:3-

I believe that Jesus Christ "was the true light which gives light to every man who come into the world." -John 1:9

I believe that "just as the result of one trespass was condemnation to ALL men, so also the result of one act of righteousness was justification for ALL men." -Romans 5:18

I believe one mans sin "brought condemnation for all mankind." -Romans 5: 19-

I believe one mans righteousness brings "right relationship with God, and new life for everyone." -Romans 5:19-

I believe one mans sin made the whole of mankind sinners. I also believe the righteousness of one Man makes the whole of mankind righteous.

~Beautiful~

Old 06-10-2022, 12:09 PM

6,657 posts, read 8,125,535 times
Thanks for sharing Rose2Luv!

Here are some simple truths I am digesting:

Titus 2
11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Isaiah 26:9 for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness

God's grace and God's judgments do the same thing: they teach us to be righteous. This is how the sin is taken away. This is how all will be made righteous (Romans 5)!

Old 06-10-2022, 12:11 PM

Another simple truth:

"If you declare with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."
"No one can say Jesus is Lord, but by the Holy Spirit"
"Every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord"

I leave it as an exercise for the reader to find these verses in the scripture

Old 06-10-2022, 12:31 PM

63,779 posts, read 40,047,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legoman View Post

Titus 2
12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Isaiah 26:9 for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness

God's grace and God's judgments do the same thing: they teach us to be righteous. This is how the sin is taken away. This is how all will be made righteous (Romans 5)!
That is how remission from the "disease" of "sin" will occur IN US! God never had and does not now have ANY need to change His love for us all!!

Old 06-10-2022, 01:38 PM

20,438 posts, read 12,775,263 times
Quote:
Another simple truth:

"If you declare with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."
"No one can say Jesus is Lord, but by the Holy Spirit"
"Every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord"

I leave it as an exercise for the reader to find these verses in the scripture
Will everyone believe in their heart?

Old 06-10-2022, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
Will everyone believe in their heart?
Yes! No one can say Jesus is Lord, except by the Holy Spirit!

Old 06-10-2022, 02:04 PM

Quote:

Titus 2

My brother: The truth of our heavenly ABBA must be born into us. That song of all songs cannot, repeat cannot, be taught. No one can learn that song but the followers of the Lamb.

I just awakened to a song this afternoon. God bless His House, the mystery of the fellowship!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D14wX0K9XJQ

Old 06-10-2022, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose2Luv View Post
I just awakened to a song this afternoon. God bless His House, the mystery of the fellowship!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D14wX0K9XJQ
Love it!

Now watch this, there is hope, people are coming to the knowledge of the truth every day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr8dhXCKFn0
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity