Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 08:02 PM

1,437 posts, read 3,077,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldwine View Post
Yeeeeeah, you're going on ignore.
If you're in Brazil or on a 'chopper' right now, I'd hope so......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2009, 08:05 PM

3,674 posts, read 8,676,602 times
I'd read that, but you're on ignore.

Old 02-09-2009, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldwine View Post
I'd read that, but you're on ignore.
I was going to PM you! lol I KNEW you would! Man, do I know people or what! I knew you were going to respond! It was just killing you not to! lol

Old 02-09-2009, 08:14 PM

3,674 posts, read 8,676,602 times
Nope, can't read that one either.

Iiiiiiignooooooooooore!

Old 02-10-2009, 11:10 AM

8,276 posts, read 11,949,842 times
Default I may be in the minority..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsteelerfan View Post
I was going to PM you! lol I KNEW you would! Man, do I know people or what! I knew you were going to respond! It was just killing you not to! lol
...but I happen to agree with much of what PittSteelerfan has been saying, namely:

As you get older, you SHOULD live in at least a 1-bedroom apt, and not a studio..

You SHOULDN"T stay out until 4:00 AM on a consistent basis, especially after the period of young adulthood. If you want to have a few beers , leave at an earlier hour.

I truly don't know many people who are "on the go" every minute of every hour of every day, and typing a message on City-Data is not an example of being "on-the-go"...

Living in a two-room apt, drinking until 4 AM (and sleeping until noon), using your living quarters as a mere "crash pad"..all of these get very old after a while; you reach a point whwre these things should be left in the rear view mirror...

Old 02-10-2009, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassVt View Post
...but I happen to agree with much of what PittSteelerfan has been saying, namely:

As you get older, you SHOULD live in at least a 1-bedroom apt, and not a studio..

You SHOULDN"T stay out until 4:00 AM on a consistent basis, especially after the period of young adulthood. If you want to have a few beers , leave at an earlier hour.

I truly don't know many people who are "on the go" every minute of every hour of every day, and typing a message on City-Data is not an example of being "on-the-go"...

Living in a two-room apt, drinking until 4 AM (and sleeping until noon), using your living quarters as a mere "crash pad"..all of these get very old after a while; you reach a point whwre these things should be left in the rear view mirror...
You are a very wise person! .......

Old 02-10-2009, 11:37 AM

1,273 posts, read 4,425,113 times
Chicago is not a top fashion city by any means. Most of the boutiques here are from companies in cities like New York, Los Angeles, and Atlanta. Chicago has more of a family friendly attitude.

Old 02-10-2009, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by US-Traveller View Post
Chicago is not a top fashion city by any means. Most of the boutiques here are from companies in cities like New York, Los Angeles, and Atlanta. Chicago has more of a family friendly attitude.
Atlanta? What, from the Atlanta suburbs? lol...............

Old 02-10-2009, 12:05 PM

527 posts, read 1,247,378 times
Default no

I have never met anyone from Atlanta that had more fashion sense than me. Ever. Ever. No one I know, knows anyone, or even anyone who knows anyone who has ever met or known or talked to; or even seen once in an airport someone who was or potentially could have been from ATLANTA that seemed to maybe have more fashion sense than the AVERAGE chicagoan has on a saturday morning brunch...

+ Michael Vick.

Story done.

Having said that I HAVE met a lot of good Photographers and Artists with excellent fashion sense from Atlanta, unfortunately no models or brands headquartered there to serve them...

Old 02-10-2009, 01:02 PM

11,975 posts, read 31,853,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassVt View Post

Aren't you full of shoulds!

That said, I agree with you in terms of my own life...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago