Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 10:23 AM

Location: from houstoner to bostoner to new yorker to new jerseyite ;)
4,084 posts, read 12,737,714 times

Advertisements

This is so awful. I had really hoped they might find him alive. I can't imagine how confused and scared he must have been all alone in that car with Balfour or whoever did it... he was just a baby.

Did the extended family all live together in the same house? The mom, brother, sister and her child, plus Balfour?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2008, 10:32 AM

1,083 posts, read 3,744,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by At1WithNature View Post
For some reason I can not see this triple homicide occuring in Winnetka but I get your point.

Laurie Dann. David Biro.

Old 10-27-2008, 10:36 AM

725 posts, read 1,860,391 times
So very sad. That poor family.

Old 10-27-2008, 10:38 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,685,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbd78 View Post
I just read on TMZ that they found the white suburban with little Julian King's body inside. I'm so saddened by this. RIP little Julian, Jason, and Darnell
Jesus Christ. What the hell is the matter with people?

Old 10-27-2008, 10:47 AM

2 posts, read 3,449 times
my heart goes out to ms jennifer hudson i hope she can find it in her heart to let god take over and find some peace with this, her sister will never never come back from this may god be with them in this bad time.

Old 10-27-2008, 10:49 AM

21 posts, read 44,701 times
seems to be a lot of violent crime / murder in the city this year.... i think we are #1 on the murder list...

Old 10-27-2008, 10:49 AM

2 posts, read 3,449 times
what is so bad about everything that has happen was that none of the three people were killed had nothing to do with what was going on with jennifer sister

Old 10-27-2008, 10:55 AM

863 posts, read 2,797,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shemekia View Post
my heart goes out to ms jennifer hudson i hope she can find it in her heart to let god take over and find some peace with this, her sister will never never come back from this may god be with them in this bad time.
Maybe I feel like being heartless because a little boy who had absolutely nothing to do with this foolishness was killed, but the sister gets the least of my pity (for what that's worth) because her horrible judgment led to the murder of most of her immediate family. She brought this animal into their lives and their home.

Old 10-27-2008, 11:04 AM

223 posts, read 761,353 times
This makes me very angry :

Quote:
Accustomed to gunfire, neighbors did not call police.
http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2008/10/julian-king-jennifer-hudson.html (broken link)

WTF!!!

Last edited by vandre; 10-27-2008 at 11:05 AM.. Reason: Wrong link

Old 10-27-2008, 11:08 AM

1,085 posts, read 2,243,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyeINIL View Post
Maybe I feel like being heartless because a little boy who had absolutely nothing to do with this foolishness was killed, but the sister gets the least of my pity (for what that's worth) because her horrible judgment led to the murder of most of her immediate family. She brought this animal into their lives and their home.
Agree 100%. Plus, something's going on with the sister because her behavior as of late, seems real suspect.

This is reported from sandrarose.com:
As the search for Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Hudson’s 7-year-old nephew intensified over the weekend, many are turning a wary eye toward the boy’s mother — Jennifer’s older sister, Julia Hudson.

Julian King went missing the same day his grandmother and uncle were gunned down in their Englewood home early Friday (10/24). He hasn’t been seen or heard from since.

Questions first started to arise early Saturday morning when it appeared that Julia logged into her Myspace page to accept friend requests.

In an emotional plea Saturday for the safe return of her son, Julia King appeared well-rested and her hair was immaculately laid. Now I’m not judging Julia Hudson, but I can’t see a grieving mother sitting in a beauty salon for hours while her hair is curled and spritzed.

Add to this the fact that Julia reportedly returned home from work Friday to find the body of her mother lying on the living room floor. But Hudson is a school bus driver and Friday was a teacher work day in Chicago. Meaning, school was out for children.

Also, when she made her public plea Saturday, Hudson seemed to know that her son’s abductor was not her estranged husband. William Balfour was arrested late Friday but never charged.

Balfour was turned over to the state dept. of corrections on Sunday for violating his parole in a case unrelated to the murders. A judge could set him free as early as this week.

It’s obvious that Balfour is no longer a suspect or he would still be in police custody. Chicago police forensics technicians dusted the front door and inside the home for fingerprints and didn’t find any belonging to Balfour.

All of this is leading to speculation that Julia is somehow involved.

Jennifer Hudson has offered a $100,000 reward for the safe return of her nephew. Police are still looking for a 1994 white Chevy Suburban with license plate: X58-4859. Anyone with information is asked to call Chicago police
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago