Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 01:04 AM

3,500 posts, read 3,132,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banx View Post
lol, oh my god, don't even get me started... I've met too many of these over the course of my life. I went to one party one night, or so I thought it was, and it turned out that it was just some lame hipster chick from Seattle. Here I am thinkin I was gonna get crunk n party n juke it out on a Friday night, n this chick wants to play "get-to-know-eachother" games and board games. Everyone was just like "naw" and so instead she puts on Guitar Hero and we all sat around all night drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon and watching her. I wanted to put a bullet in my head. to make matters worse, this was in a new condo complex in an old neighborhood of mine. yeah, I think that was the first night I began to hate hipsters. lol.

Urban Dictionary: hipster
Holy cow, I read crap like this and ask

Why didn't you just leave the party?

If this wasn't your scene WTF were you doing there?

I swear people get more satisfaction about disparaging other people's lives than living their own.

Weak.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago