Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2022, 01:02 PM

867 posts, read 1,375,807 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tugofpeace View Post
Have armed guards at every train station coming in from the south side.

Ban anybody that dresses the type, looks the type, or is underage, and if they dont have any of those characteristics, search them for drugs/weapons before boarding, and ask them to provide ID along with a valid verifiable reason for coming into the city.

Dont care if black people are offended by it. Human lives are more important that black people's feelings.

I have until next week to accept a job offer in the loop that requires me there 3 days/week and I'm probably going to deny it because these low IQ criminals cant keep their petty disputes to the south side.
Oh, please!

Old 05-21-2022, 01:24 PM

4,661 posts, read 3,293,395 times
This whole discussion makes me sad.

Old 05-21-2022, 03:04 PM

5,072 posts, read 2,190,903 times
And yet another shooting at Millenium park downtown. Gee the curfew did not work how shocking.

Old 05-21-2022, 08:57 PM

2,236 posts, read 2,413,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runuova View Post
Oh, please!
It might sound bad, but I have to agree kind of.... Drastic measures have to be taken even if they seem racist. People shouldn't have to live in fear like this...

Old 05-21-2022, 09:59 PM

212 posts, read 232,604 times
Quote:
Have armed guards at every train station coming in from the south side.

Ban anybody that dresses the type, looks the type, or is underage, and if they dont have any of those characteristics, search them for drugs/weapons before boarding, and ask them to provide ID along with a valid verifiable reason for coming into the city.

Dont care if black people are offended by it. Human lives are more important that black people's feelings.

I have until next week to accept a job offer in the loop that requires me there 3 days/week and I'm probably going to deny it because these low IQ criminals cant keep their petty disputes to the south side.
It’s going to bother me if I don’t say how awful that is.

That’s really awful. Like, that’s really unAmerican

Old 05-21-2022, 10:10 PM

867 posts, read 1,375,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgordeeva View Post
It might sound bad, but I have to agree kind of.... Drastic measures have to be taken even if they seem racist. People shouldn't have to live in fear like this...
Not seem racist but, IS RACIST!

Old 05-21-2022, 10:32 PM

1,068 posts, read 923,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
And yet another shooting at Millenium park downtown. Gee the curfew did not work how shocking.
Fox32 has footage of the criminal being wheeled away on a gurney. They blur out his face but if you pause it at the 1:19 mark right before the guy in the white shirt walks across it unblurs:

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/ma...-chicago-river

Three shootings in two weeks at Millennium Park. Now security checkpoints with wands checking for weapons (which is what lead to shooting above). Yeah I'd def say crime is worse now than years ago.

Old 05-21-2022, 10:34 PM

291 posts, read 203,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannFrankenstein View Post
It’s going to bother me if I don’t say how awful that is.

That’s really awful. Like, that’s really unAmerican
rather it be unAmerican than see more innocent people get killed due to stray gunshots and armed robberies

you should look up the recent lincoln park string of robberies, the last guy they robbed, they shot him three times, the last shot right in the head, execution style, after he did everything they asked. there's even full audio of the encounter. these criminals have no regard for human life, why should we have regard for their feelings?

name a single benefit that they bring to society. just one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runuova View Post
Not seem racist but, IS RACIST!
nothing racist about statistics. facts are facts.

you don't see indians, chinese, latinos, muslims etc going around and having gun fights and robbing/assaulting innocent people

it feels great to cry racist until one of these lowlifes shoots your mother or beats your father to death. all of a sudden, you won't care so much about crying "racist".

the classic characteristic of the modern day advocate for social justice is that it's all fun and games until it happens to them. then it's not so fun.

Old 05-21-2022, 10:45 PM

1,748 posts, read 2,588,900 times
Decades and decades and decades of horrific behavior ruining neighborhoods, businesses, malls, cities, inner ring suburbs nationwide. Same terrorism, different year.

And all rational responses to this awfulness is always...well, you must be racist.

Until those enablers leave town or gain a conscience, this crime and contrarian behavior will never get better.

We need the National Guard. Trained men and women with guns to defend law-abiders, as these hoodrats are closer to enemy combatants than citizens. They are NOT just mischievous youths bored and martyred due to gerrymandering, redlining, systemic prejudice, paint chips, environmental racism, unconscious bias, blah blah blah. They make conscious decisions to terrorize, and are smart enough to know normal society is too afraid of being called racist rather than adequately dealing with these animals.

Screening this behavior works. Let the "math is racist" types protest all they want - it's just ignorance. Noise. F-k 'em.

To their defenders, the enablers, those cowards, just try being caught up with your family when hundreds of hoodrats are running up and down some downtown street and you're stuck. Guess redlining struck again!

Old 05-21-2022, 10:56 PM

2,236 posts, read 2,413,113 times
Quote:
rather it be unAmerican than see more innocent people get killed due to stray gunshots and armed robberies

you should look up the recent lincoln park string of robberies, the last guy they robbed, they shot him three times, the last shot right in the head, execution style, after he did everything they asked. there's even full audio of the encounter. these criminals have no regard for human life, why should we have regard for their feelings?

name a single benefit that they bring to society. just one.

nothing racist about statistics. facts are facts.

you don't see indians, chinese, latinos, muslims etc going around and having gun fights and robbing/assaulting innocent people

it feels great to cry racist until one of these lowlifes shoots your mother or beats your father to death. all of a sudden, you won't care so much about crying "racist".

the classic characteristic of the modern day advocate for social justice is that it's all fun and games until it happens to them. then it's not so fun.
Yea, it is what it is.... People are so afraid of being called racist that they are willing to risk their lives... It's ridiculous. Strict measures have to be taken to end this...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago